iKon - Donghyuk

Kpop One Shots


"Hey Eunhye, you're still coming tonight right?" B.I asked, falling onto the sofa next to me.

"Can i?" i turned to face him, "I didn't think i would be invited to such an event" 

"You're my little sister" he whined emphasising the 'little', "Of course you're going to be invited to the after party!" he lifted his feet and plonked them on the table infront of him. Rolling my eyes i stood up and walked towards the kitchen to put my empty glass away.

"I'm only three years younger than you" i muttered. "I don't know" i shouted, unsure, "I think i'm just going to stay here. Have a quiet night, y'know" i told him, walking back into the livingroom. 

"Oh c'mon Eunhye, don't go for me then, go for Donghyuk" 

"Don't speak that name in this house" Pointing an accusing finger at him, he stood up and walked towards me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Listen Sis', we all know that there's something going on between you two, you don't need to hide it anymore" if i could wipe that sarcastic smug smile off his face then i would - unfortunately he has a concert tonight, and i don't think his manager would like me very much if i hurt one of his money makers. 

"How many times do i have to tell you....and Junheo.....and Bobby, that nothing is going on between Donghyuk and I." I shrugged his arm off my shoulder, "We're just friends!" I shouted at his retreating back. 

"You keep telling yourself that!" he yelled, leaving the room in what-he-calls 'Swag'. Yes, i will keep telling myself that. We've been bestfriends for years now, and i still can't bring up the courage to ask him out. I was going to, but then he debuted and had a lot going on in his life - i didn't want to mess up his career, but the longer i keep my feelings bottled up, the more it's going to hurt when i see him with some other girl.

Sitting back down on the sofa, i pulled out my phone to see that i had a few missed messages.

Junheo: Make sure you come tonight, Donghyuk will be sad if you don't :'( 
 

Bobby: B.I says you're not coming. You will come tonight, even if i have to drag you out of bed!
 

Donghyuk: Hey Eunhye, just wondering if you can make it to the after party tonight? 

A subconscious smile played on my lips as i ignored the first two messages and sent a reply to the third; 

It's iKon's first YG concert, of course i'll be there!

"Eunhye i gotta leave for rehearsals. I'll see you later" B.I said as he put on his shoes.

"What's with the backpack?" I asked, eyeing the small black bag that hung from his right shoulder.

"huh, this? Oh it's for tonight" his ever so annoying smirk decided to make an appearance, and with that he left the apartment, not forgetting to shout "It starts at 7!" behind him. 

"God knows what he's up to" i decided to just forget about it and more importantly think about what i'm going to wear for the concert. 

Looking through my wardrobe I finally picked a decent outfit to wear.


(^ CL FASHION^)

"This looks good enough" i told myself as i finished applying my make up.

Looking at my watch i realised it was already 6pm so i called for a Taxi and grabbed my bag, all while remembering to look the door before leaving the apartment complex.

_-_-_-_-_-_

"Eunhyeeeeee, you made itttt!" Chanwoo shouts, immediately handing me a drink. 

"Are you drunk oppa?" I asked, taking the glass away from him. 

"Naaaaah, i've only just got here! I've had like one drink" he giggled as he let out a burp. 

"Oppa, why don't you sit down okay?" necking down the shot he gave me, i quickly put the glass on the nearest table, grabbed ahold of his arm, and helped onto the chair.

"I wanna dance!" he exclaimed as 'Dumb&Dumber' started to play through the speakers.

Watching him push through the crowd, i just shook my head in disbelief. 

"Eunhye!" sudden voices cheered behind me. Spinning on my heel i came face-to-face with B.I and Yunhyeong.

"Hey! Congratulations on your first YG concert" I exclaimed, hugging both lads.

"Thanks" Yunhyeong smiled.

"Eunhye, go put this on!" B.I smiled, handing me the backpack from earlier.

"Erm..no thanks. I'll still to what i have on, thanks" i laughed as i took a peak into the bag.

"Pleeeease Eunnie" Giggled ChanWoo from behind me.

Raising an eyebrow I crossed my arms and asked the lightweight, "Did you just call me unnie?"

"Ani! I called Eunnie. It's your name silly" he then burst into a fit of giggles as B.I wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Lets get you a nice, cold drink" he sang, leading the young boy towards the bar.

Yunhyeong and I just stood in silence as we watched Chanwoo down what he thought was a Vodka shot, but was really just water.

"He's going to be bad in the morning" he commented.

"Poor boy" i chuckled, "So, are you really going to make me wear this?" i asked pointing down to the bag.

"YeP" he replied, popping the 'P'. "And be quick 'cause the other are going to be here soon" he told me, pushing me towards the womans toilets.

"Hey girl! Haven't seen you in a while" Dara exclaimed as soon as i entered the toilets.

"Dara! How are you?" Dara is one of my closest friends within the YG family. She's always there for me when i have 'boy trouble' as she calls it.

"I'm great thank you! How's Donghyuk?" she asked, smirking. I gave her a mock glare. Two can play this game babe.

"How's Chanyeol?" Her face fell. Ha!

"It's so strange. He keeps liking all of my tweets, and instagram photos" she told me, shaking her head.

"Awe, give him a chance Dara. He's cute" i told her, placing the bag on the sink counter and pulling out the outfit that my OLDer bother has picked for me.

"It's not as bad as i thought it was going to be" I said as i held up the skirt for Dara to see.

"Ye-"

"Hey Dar- You're brother has good taste Eunhye" Dara was cut off as CL made her fabulous entrance - even if it was just to enter to ladies room.

"Hey CL" i greeted. "Yeah, he wants me to change into this" i told her.

"That's good because Donghyuk jus arrived!" she laughed as she entered a stall.

"Not you too!" i groaned.

"I'll see you out there" Dara winked as she left.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's been two hours since i arrived and everybody i have met has mentioned Donghyuk to me. I guess B.I was right when he said that everybody thinks we have something going on. Coincidentally Donghyuk is the one person i haven't seen yet, so i'm just sat here, drinking alone as my bestfriend seems to be avoiding me. 

As i take the last sip of my drink i notice Donghyuk across the room. He was trying to find the exit - which was right next to him - so i went over to help him.

"Hey there stranger, it's this way" i chuckled, grabbing onto his arm and pulling him towards the exit. As soon as we hit the fresh air Donghyuk took in a few deep breaths as he leant against the side of the building.

"That's better" he breathed out, but despite how he tried to act, he was still drunk; his words were slured, his eyes were starting to go red, and his head was slightly hanging to one side.

"You know what hyung, i think you're right!" he exclaimed, suddenly standing up from brick wall and faces me. 

"Hyung? Does he think i'm my brother?" I laughed to myself. I thought about correcting him, but this situation is to good to miss.

"I'm right about what?" i asked. 

"You know 'what' " he grinned. He looked down towards the floor, and giggled to himself.

"Hyung, she's so pretty" he said. Something inside of me churned as he spoke.

"W-who?" I dreaded asking. My chest started to hurt as butterflies swarmed in my stomach. 

"Hyung, don't act dumb. You know who i'm talking about" he leaned his head on my shoulder, but quickly stood back up again, "Hyung you've shrunk!" he exclaimed. I didn't say anything, i was too busy trying to not to cry infront of him. He may not know it's me now, but he will in the morning.

"Waaaah, i can still remember the first time i saw her!" he smiled, returning his head to my shoulder. *Don't cry Eunhye, that's the worst thing that could happen right now*

"Really?" i let out a quiet sob, luckily he didn't hear it.

"Yeah. I remember how her hair flew gently in the wind..." he gushed, rubbing his face in the crook of my neck. All i could do was stand there and listen to him, and with every word he spoke, my heart cracked a little more. "...how her eyes followed mine as we caught each others gazes in the park....."

"Park?" Donghyuk and i met in a park...is he-is he talking about me?

"and then she- hyung are you even listening to me?" Donghyuk asked, picking his head up and looking at me.

"oh, er y-yeah" i spluttered.

"She's the most beautiful girl in the world - i-i'm gonna do it hyung. I'm gonna ask her out, right now!" he jumped at the idea, and ran back into the building.

I guess he wasn't talking about me.

My heart broke into pieces. My legs couldn't support me anymore and i dropped to my knees, crying. 

"Eunhye?" I didn't bother looking up as i knew it was my brother.

"I don't want to talk about it" i chocked through my sobs. 

"Eunhye you need to come in here. I've got a very strange Donghyuk trying to ask me out, and it's starting to freak me out." he cringed as Donghyuk came stumbling outside. 

"H-huh? Hyung, why are you crying?" He asked as he bent down to be at my level. 

"Waah, hyung you're really pretty up close. Almost as pretty as my Eunhye!" He exclaimed.

"W-what?" i asked, lifting my head up, looking at him.

"Don't tell me you actually forgot hyung!" He freaked. "Wait, where'd Eunhye go?" he asked, noticing that B.I had disappeared.

"I'm here! I'm right infront of you!" I cried, turning his attention back to me.

"Eunhye!" He cried in shock as he jumped back. "When did you get there?" he asked, leaning foreward and poking my cheek. I let out a chuckle as he pulled his finger away.

"Eunhye" he whined, "stop running away from me when i try to tell you something, okay?" he held out his pinky even know i wasn;t the one that kept running away.

"I'm sorry. What were you going to say?" i asked him, wiping my tears away.

"I was going to say that i really, reallly, really, really, really, really ...... like you!" he then pulled a pearly white grin and giggled to himself. His head lolled to the side as he acted like the child that he really is. Before i could reply he quickly pecked my cheek, and ran back inside to the party.

"I think i like drunk Donghyuk" i giggled before running after him. 

 


AN: This one shot was requested by EXSUHO1004 I wasn't very happy with this one to start with as i'm terrible at writing drunk dialogue, but i hope you like it! Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes as this one shot hasn't been edited yet!!