SHINEE - Taemin

Kpop One Shots

WARNING: This chapter does have scenes that some people may find upsetting and it also contains ual content. So read at your own risk. 


I loved Taemin. But loving him came at a price that I don't think I can take anymore. After we had announced our relationship to the public, things become harder to handle. I would get hate mail from Shinee fans, I once had a situation where a fan hit me in public. But the one night I can never forget was the night I was kidnapped by saesang fans and . I remember them saying that if I didn't break up with Taemin then this would continue to happen. 

I haven't told Taemin about this because I'm scared. I don't it getting out to the public that I was and I most certainly don't want Taemin to know. But something tells me that he is starting to see that something is wrong with me. 

"Laura, you need to talk to me. What's wrong?" He asks one night as I sat on my bed as I stare down at my book on my lap. I look up to see him standing at the end of the bed and staring at me with concern. 

"Nothing. Oppa, why don't you just rest? You've been working hard with all the touring you've been doing." I say with a smile and fight against the lump in my throat from lying to him. But as though my lies were see-through, he sighs as he walks over to my bed and sits on his side; facing away from me. 

"Why are you lying, Laura? Do you think that I won't figure it out?" He asks me as he turns his head to look at me over his shoulder. I gulp to beat the continuing lump forming in my throat. 

"I know you like the back of my hand, Laura. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I don't know what has gotten you like this." He continues as he shakes his head and looks down at his feet. I hate lying to him. I just don't know how to tell him about this; how will he react to it? 

"You're right. I'm not alright. There's something I have to tell you."

***

After telling Taemin, I was in tears while he tried to stay strong for me but I knew he wanted to cry. He stayed with me for the night until the next day he took me to the SM building where he took me to managers and I told them about everything. We don't want to make things public so the managers are trying to take the saesang fans to court without the press finding out. 

But things are never that easy. Someone found out about everything and the press were all over it. Within twenty-four hours, my face was on all the news articles about the . I've never felt so belittled in my life because now my family looks down on me as the black sheep of the family and whenever I go out, people stare at me or say rude comments about me. Why is everyone being so negative towards me? I'm the victim here. I didn't choose to be treated this way. 

I lay on Taemin's bed as I curl up in a ball and cry out my frustration of this whole situation. Taemin was just finishing with rehearsals for his tour with SHINEE before he comes back to his dorm and finds me in tears. 

"Laura-Lu, what's wrong?" He asks as he joins me and holds me in his arms. 

"How am I the bad person in this situation? I didn't ask for any of this!" I cry into his chest as he tries to calm me down. 

"People are just overreacting. It's the first time something like this has happened. It will all go away soon, I promise." He whispers in my ear. I wipe away my tears as I start to calm down and then I look up at him as he stares down at me. 

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask as he uses his elbow to support himself as he continues to look at me in that way that no fails to make my heart flutter. He nods his head and I smile up at him as I reach my hand up and put it on his shoulder as I press my lips against his. 

"Can you just... make everything go away for just a moment?" I bite my lip and look up at his eyes as a smirk plays on the corners of his lips. He kisses me again before pushing me down onto the bed. 

"Gladly." He growls into my ear before trailing kisses down my throat. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and run my fingers through his hair and bite my lip to keep from making any noise. I love Taemin, not just because of what he is doing to me right now but the fact of how he can make me feel like the rest of world doesn't expect for one moment. He leans back as he rips his shirt over his head and stares down at me as he throws it away. 

His body is beautiful. Each muscle flex as he leans back down to me as he connects our lips again. Did I mention that I'm only in one of his shirts and my underwear? Well, now you know. He starts to undo the buttons on my shirt; well his but either way he was undoing them. Once all the buttons were undone he pulls the shirt off me as I arch off the bed to help him remove it from my body. 

"Oppa, please." I moan as he trails more kisses down my neck, past my collarbone, and to my covered s. 

"Please, what?" He asks before continuing to kiss my body. 

"Make love to me." He stares up at my face and smiles at me before kissing my lips again. His hands go to my back and unclasp my bra before it is removed from my body. The same happens to my and I don't find it fair how he has still had trousers and his boxers still on. I pull at his clothing and he takes the hint and removes them. 

"Hold tight, love." He smiles as he holds my thighs before easing into me. It hurt at first and memories began to resurface of that night. I put my hands on Taemin's chest and he stops as he looks at me with concern in his features. 

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod my head as I reach up and pull him down to me so that our lips can connect. I push the thoughts out of my mind and focus on Taemin and only him. After a moment, he begins to move again. He was being gentle with me and I loved it. Taemin rests his forehead against mine as he looks down at me. 

"I love you." He grunts as I feel the one spot nerves he brushes against sending sparks through my body. I moan as I grip his hair with my left hand as my right holds his shoulder still. 

A few moments I feel my release creeping up on me and I knew by the rigid movements that Taemin was close too. I hold him close as we both release together and pant to catch our breaths as we come down from the highs together. He collapses next to me and I curl up against him. 

"I love you Taemin. No matter what." I tell him before we kiss again. Nothing would ever take me away from him. 


AN: This one shot is Taemins_Littlenoona! I hope you enjoyed reading this! If anyone is too shy to ask for a ual one shot then just message me and I will get it done for you as Crystal doesn't really write these types of one shot! :3 - Casper