B.A.P - Himchan

Kpop One Shots

(I just had to ^^)

*Lee Eunhye*

"Ok class. This year we are mixing things up a bit" announced Mr.Lee as we all settled into his English class. Everybody groaned, knowing that it would either be a pop quiz or a new revision lesson. 

"Don't be so grumpy, it's not a pop quiz" he smirked as he shuffled the papers on his desk, "The pop quiz is next week" he continued. 

The groans in the room got louder. Everyone was bored of pop quizes this year already, except for me. I'm what the other kids like to call 'nerd'. Original, i know. My family don't see me as a nerd though: not with my long curly brown hair and my bright green eyes. I also wear contacts so i'm not the stereotypical nerd that you always read about, or see in the movies and dramas. 

"Ok, so the actual news is that i'm goin to put you into pairs. These pairs are going to be your revision pairs, meaning that at least once a week, you will have to meet up in the library after school and revise English together." at the end of Mr.Lee's speech, everybody started to mumble and ask each other to be their partners. 

"Hey Eunhye, wanna be my pair?" asked Youngjae, my bestfriend. 

"Yeah sure." i smiled whilst nodding my head, glad that i'll be partnered with somebody i know, and actually like.

"Settle down. Before you get any ideas, i will be picking the pairs so don't get your hopes up." spoke up Mr.Lee. Youngjae turned to face me again and mouth 'sorry'. I smiled at him to let him know i was fine with it. I'm really not. I garuntee i will get paired with some obnoxious douchebag. 

"Ok so the pairs are; Krystal and Zelo, Tiffany and J-hope, Amber and Junhyung, Sehun and Minji, Youngjae and Luna, Eunhye and Himchan, Kikwang and Soehyun and Taehyun and Eunji" Mr.Lee read from the list of people he has on his piece of paper. "And tonight, Eunye and Himchan will be in the library" he said before he started with the lesson.

*OH...MY...GOOOOOSH!!* my insides scream as Himchan turned his head towards me...and gave me a smile. *I'm paired with my crush!* my brain turned to mush as i just about managed to smile back before he turned around and my checks go crazy red.

I've had a crush on Himchan for the past year and a half, and everytime he looks at me i just go crazy inside. After about a 6 months, he latched onto the fact that i like him, and he started to tease me by winking at me and accidentaly touching my hand when we walk by each other in the corridor. We definitely have something going on; what that is, i do not know yet.

 Now i get to spend an hour a week revising English with him. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Eunhye POV*

"Himchan, can we just get on with this?" i asked him as he kept trying to take my pen away from me. 

"But i dont wanna~" he whined. He finally grabbed the pen out of my hand and threw it over his shoulder.

"Himchan~" this time it was my turn to whine.

Himchan looked to be thinking about something and it wasn't for a few more seconds when a lightbulb seemed to light up in his head.

"Go pick the pen up" he told me.

"Huh? Excuse me, but i think you shouold get it, considering you threw it" i told him. 

"It's your pen. Besides you'd do it if you loved me" he smirked.

"Fine i'll go ge-" i stopped talking when i realised what i had just said.

"See, i knew we had something?" he smiled, "Now go get the pen".

"Yah~" i mummbled as i went over to the pen, and bent down to-. "YAH!" I screamed as i stood back up immediately. "Did you just touch my ?" i asked a cheeky looki9ng Himchan who was stood directly behind me. "No" he smiled. I gave him a weird look before walked back to the table, secrelty blushing at what Himchan did. He's seriously a little .

_-_-_-10 minutes later-_-_-_-_

"Ok, so a noun is?" i questioned Himchan.

"Boring" he answered.

"Ok i can't take it any longer. What exactly do you want?" i asked him as he hadn't been doing any work for the past fifteen minutes. He's just staring...at me.

"I want you" he replied, wiggling his eyebrows at me as he reaches out and wraps his arms around me.

"Why?" i asked him, mummbling into his arm that was wrapped around my shoulder.

"Because i know we have something. I don't care what people think about you. Everytime we pass in the hall, i don't grab your hand by accident. I wanted to make sure you knew that i liked you, and i know you like me back, so don't even bother trying to denie it" he whispered nto my ear.

"I-I do like you Himchan" i told him, turning my head slightly to face him.

Looking into his eyes, it's easy to get lost. "Good" he whispered just about audible for me to hear, "Because i like you too" he finished before leaning in close, and planting a kiss on my lips.


AN: First of all i'm sorry to about the oneshot as i have writersblock. Second of all, i'm sorry for the late update, things are getting crazy with school, but i have a weeks break in two/three weeks so updates will be coming fast. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.