Lee Seung Gi

Kpop One Shots


"Kim So Jin!" I turn around at hearing my name being yelled from down the street. Running towards me was my partner Lee Seung Gi, dressed in the school uniform that we were given as part of us going undercover.

"Why did you leave without me?" He asks with a frown on his face as he lifts his bag up his shoulder more.

"Because you take way too long to get ready." I reply with a shrug of my shoulders and a smile on my face. He shakes his head at me and smiles as we enter the school gates. We have been sent undercover at this school because there have been rumours of illegal activities caused by a teacher leading students to sell drugs to other students. Our job is to find out if these rumours are true and arrest the teacher and students involved.

"I'm so tired." Seung Gi yawns as he stretches his arms out into the air.

"That's what you get for not going home to your own bed instead of sleeping on my uncomfortable couch." I tell him with the 'I-told-you-so' voice and he sends me a glare for my attitude towards him.

"Yah! You invited me over and I couldn't leave so late in the night because someone would have suspected something!" He tries to defend himself and I laugh at his efforts.

"Like no one is going to suspect something from you staying over at my house." I say and he rolls his eyes at me as we walk to the reception to sign in and get our time tables for classes. We walk to our first lesson which is maths and we have to sit together at the back, which gives us a clear view of all the students and the teacher in the classroom.

"Keep your eyes open." Seung Gi whispers into my ear and I nod my head in response.

***

The lesson lasted for two hours and by the end of it we had not seen anything suspious between the teacher or students. So I guess no one here are the suspects we are looking for. I stand up from the chair that my had gone numb on and lean against the table as Seung Gi comes and stands in front of me.

"I didn't see anything in this class that looked suspious." He says as he crosses his arms against his chest and looks around at the students that were hanging out in their own little groups.

"Neither did I. Maybe they haven't got anything to do with this." I suggest and he nods his head as he stratches the back of his head. I look around and see some of the girls looking over at us and sending me glares as I realise how close I was to Seung Gi.

"You need to step back. The girls are looking at us." I warn him as I push him away a little by his chest. He turns to look at the girls and then turns back to me with a smile on his lips. He pulls me into a hug and I plank as I stand frozen.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I whisper yell at him as I reach up and put my arms in between us to put some space between us. 

"If they think we're dating then they will believe that we are students even more." He whispers back and runs his hand up my back. How does that mean they will believe us to be students?! This punk has no logic at all! I sigh in defeat as I let him continue to hug me. He releases me and smiles down at me while I glare at him. 

"What? You know you liked my hug." He laughs and I huff as I pick my bag up off of my chair and walk out of the room. 

"Yah! Don't leave without me!" I hear him yell and I smile to myself as I know that this always bugs him. 

***

In our next class I watch a student passes what looks like a small bag to another student. The teacher looks at the student that had passed the bag and nods towards him. So it's the history teacher who was behind this! 

"Did you just-" 

"Yeah. I saw." Seung Gi interrupts me before I can finish my sentence. We both look at each and then a loud slap hits the desk. Looking up I see the teacher stood there with the stick in his hand. 

"Do you pair think it's acceptable to talk in my class? Why don't you share your conversation with the whole class?" The teacher says with a smug look on his face. Oh boy, Seung Gi is definitly going to say something. 

"We were just wondering if you're trousers could get any higher." And there it was. Great, fanastic. The teacher glares at Seung Gi as the whole class bursts into laughter. 

"Let's see if you pair think this is funny in detention!" 

***

Thanks to Seung Gi's big mouth, we were stuck cleaning all the classrooms along this hall as punishment. We couldn't miss it or our cover could be blown. I was wiping down one of the windows in the classroom while Seung Gi was cleaning the desks. 

"Have I mentioned how much I hate that big mouth of yours?!" I snap at Seung Gi as I drop the cloth in my hand into the bucket next to me. 

"Many times. But once more should get it through to my brain." He replies with a saratic tone which makes me want to hit him. 

"Yah! I'm being serious!" I yell at him and he just ignores me and continues to wipe the desks. I huff and stump my foot, yes I may be like a child but he was seriously starting to bug me. I get the cloth and continue to wipe the windows when I accidently drop it and it slides a little on the floor. I sigh as I bend over and pick it up. Standing back up was the worst thing I could have done after that. 

My eyes widen as my lips were connected with Seung Gi's and his eyes were wide as well. 

I push him off of me and wipe at my lips furiously as he just stands then with wide eyes. 

"Yah! Why were you so close to me?!" I scream at him but he doesn't move. That is until I go to turn away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. He leans down and presses his lips against mine again. 


AN: Another one shot in the same day! This one is for leeseulbee, I hope that this is what you wanted. If not then I'm sorry!

- Casper