GOT 7 - Jackson

Kpop One Shots

^ A bit of derpy, wild and y Mr. Jackson Wang!! ^


"Say that again?!" Eric Nam teased, frustrated that the so called 'Mr.Wild and y' had just trashed talked his dreams, yet again. What started off as friendly banter between the two best friends, had soon turned sour after Jackson laughed when Eric told him about wanting to become a Kpop Singer. 

"Woah, dude calm down it was a joke!" Jackson laughed, frightened of Eric's sudden change in behaviour. Jackson's thoughts were soon interupted when he felt pressure against his back, and a pretty girl with long, dark hair, peircing eyes, pointy nose and lips that any boy would die to kiss just once, brushed past him. The girl came to a halt as she felt sparks fly through her body, and she internally screamed, not wanting to deal with another mind link.

Whilst she shook her head to clear her thoughts, Jackson couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with him. Why did his body feel tingly? Why was he all of a sudden getting unbearable pains in his head? But most importantly, why wasn't Eric helping him as he fell to the floor in pain.

"Serves you right" Eric sighed - thinking his pain was due to the girls' bump - and walked away. He was late to his after school club as it was, and he knew that Kevin would be stood there waiting for him.  

The students of iGot7 High School started to leave the school as the second 'Home Time' bell rang. Jackson stood up after his pain subdued, and watched Eric's retreating back. "You're such a lousy friend Eric" He called, secretly hoping he didn't hear him, but just as he had feared, Eric stopped and turned around to face him.

"You're in for it now Kay-Yee!!" He yelled, casing him down the corridor. 

"y-yah, hyung!" He screamed as he was chased into the Janitors closet. With a click from the lock Jackson knew that Eric had had enough. "Eric c'mon man, we're friends!" he shouted, hoping that he could be heard.

" 'Were' " he stated, "We were friends Jackson. I've had it with you. You're always hating on whatever i say, and you don't even treat me as a friend. I put up with you for Mark; I never even liked you!" and with that, Jackson could hear Eric's footsteps becoming ighter, and lighter as he walked away.

"Yeah, well I never liked you either!" he shouted pathetically. He hit his head against the door in disbelief. "AARGH!"

_______

Cyka was about to leave school when she bumped into Jackson Wang. How could she have been so stupid as to let her self bump into him. It was enough that she had o hide her secret from the world, but to open her mind link to somebody so idioti - she would never forgive herself.

Cyka wasn't ordinary - God no, she was far from ordinary! In fact, she had a super power. She didn't think of it as a super power however, but nothing more than a nuisance that kept her from ever having contact with another human being. If ever - of whenever rather - she touched a human, a link would open that connected the two peoples emotions. For example; Now that Cyka has come into contact with Jackson, whenever he was at the peak of any feeling - whether it be sadness, anger, love or greed - Cyka would feel it also. She was known as to what her parents called 'Feeling Detective'.

Just as Cyka left the school gate she received a text message, along with a picture from her older brother!

From: Jiyong -_-

Cyka, you know how you love your big brother?! I left my homework in my locker; bring it home for me!!

Cyka sighed in frustration at his attempt at aegyo, and back-tracked into the school grounds. Her brother - Kwon Jiyong - always forgets at least one thing, no mater where he's going, or where he is.

With each step that Cyka took towards Jiyongs locker, her chest began to feel weird. Yeah, maybe weird wasn't the right word - it felt like with every second she grew ever more upset....and claustrophobic. 

Oh no, she thought. The only person she had come into contact with recently was-

Suddenly her chest felt tight, and she doubled over in pain. He was scared. With deep breathes, Cyka let her feet take her down numerous corridors, until she came to the quietest part of the school. Her pain grew stronger, and stronger, and she knew that the only way to rid her of it was to save Jackson.

"J-jackson!" She called, loosing her breath. She came across a door that read 'Janitors Closet'. With a single knock, she could already feel a small feeling of relief wash over her - but this time she din't know who was more relieved; Jackson, or her.

"E-eric? Look d-dude, i'm really sorry - just g-get me out of here!" He gasped, banging on the door.

"Who do we have here" Sang a voice from behind her. She turned around to see Kevin and his group of friends walking towards her. In his hand he held a small golden key. "I'm guessing you found out what happened between Eric, and your precious boyfriend" 

"w-what" she gasped. "No, i'm n-not his girlfriend" and with a deep breathe in, she was suddenly pushed into the small closet, and met with a sweat-covered Jackson, as he tried to calm himself down, but his claustrophobia was taking over him. 

*Click*

"See you in the morning" Kevins light voice sounded so cynical as his group of friends laughed along with him, making their way - as Cyka could only assume - down the corridor. 

"C-cyka?" Jackson gasped, grasping at his chest. The small closet that he had been in for half an hour was now causing his claustrophobia to be at its worse. 

"Jackson, i need you to calm down" She breathed slowly. She knelt down infront of the box that he was sat on, and softly held onto both of his hands. "Breath in" She breathed in herself to demonstrate, and Jackson followed in suit. "Breathe out". Cyka repeated this a few times, and slowly they both calmed down. 

"Thank you" he thanked her sincerely as Cyka found a small window, and cracked it open, giving Jackson enough air to feel comfortable. "Why are you in here?" he asked. Cyka grew conscious about her next words, and decided to just give him a lame excuse. 

"Oh, i was just passing by, and Kevin..." She turned her nose up in disgust, "Thought it would be funny to lock me in here. You?" Jackson raised an eyebrow at her, shifting from the cardboard box, to on the old piece of carpet that Cyka was elegantly sat upon, and told her his story.

Over the next few hours, Cyka and Jackson grew closer; at first they tried to call for help, but Cyka realised that she had dropped her phone by her brothers locker when she first felt in pain, and Jackson had left his at home since he was on it all night, and it had no charge.

Cyka no longer thought that he was 'idiotic', and Jackson no longer felt lonely. She had to calm him down a few times, due to the small, cramped space that they were in, but that wasn't the interesting part. The actually interesting part of their night started when Jackson sprung up, and exclaimed, "Look!" and with a roll of his sleeves, he starting to flex his muscles. 

"What are you doing?" this time it was her turn to raise the eyebrow. On the outside, she may have looked like she didn't care, but on the inside she was blushing more than she had ever done before. She had never had a boy flex his muscled infront of her before - of course, her brother didn't count. 

All of a sudden Jackson's cheeks started to tint red, and he immediately sat down, crossed his legs, and started to play with his fingers. His sleeves slowly fell down, and his hair started to cover his eyes. Was he- was he blushing? 

Cyka wasn't clever enough to put 2+2 together, because when she did she got the answer of 5; she never realised that Jackson was also a 'Feeling Detective', and the reason for his blushing was because he felt exactly the same thing she does - when at it's . 

Jackson liftedhis head in recognition, and watched intetively as Cyka her lips. Oh, what Jackson would give to kiss her lips. He couldn't stop staring at her pink, plump lips, and without knowing herself, Cyka slowly leant towards Jackson - now on her knees - and held her face close to his. 

The lust in Jackson's eyes was enough to make her lean just the extra inch forward, and press her lips against his. Jackson's heart went wild, and it was only then that Cyka knew what he was. Within the second, she pulled back. 

"You're a- Y-you're a..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. Jackson knew what he was, and now he knew that Cyka was one too. Looks like i have the advantage, he thought. Jackson being the 'Mr. Wild and y' man that he knew he was, decided to be cocky once more, and lean in and kiss her. His feelings were riving him wild, and he didn't have to think twice about whether she enjoyed it or not, even though it was confirmed a second later when she ran her fingers through his dark, brown hair. 

-_-_-_-_-_-

The sunlight that shone through the small, open window was the the alarm that woke up Jackson. He opened his eyes to see that he was lying down on the carpet, he was using his left arm as a pillow to support his head, but his right arm was firmly wrapped around Cyka's small body as she snuggled into his chest, clutching onto his shirt as she didn't want to be disturbed by the ray of sun. 

Jackson smiled as he leant close to her ear, "Ireona" he whispered into her ear. He chuckled at the way she childishly shook her head, and his heart began the beat rapidly. He planted a small kiss on her cheek, and knew that they were already in an un-written relationship. 

This is going to fun, he thought, but was soon dragged out of them as the closet door swung open, and they were almost stepped on by the janitor. 

"What on earth do you think you're doing?!"


AN: This one shot was requested by bogoshiponamja. I really enjoyed writing this one, and i hope you enjoyed reading it!! I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!! Oh, and please excuse the lame 'After School Club' pun aha >.<