BTS - Jungkook

Kpop One Shots

*Jieun POV*

"Omo, there he is" whispered my bestfriend, Mia. 

"Shh, don't let him hear you" i blushed as Jungkook entered the class room. 

"Are you going shy again?" she whispered. 

I took my book out of my bag, completely ignoring her words. 

"Aren't you two friends?" she questioned me once more, just before Jungkook stopped infront of our table.

"Jieun, lets meet by the gate after school" he smiled sheepishly before rubbing the back of his neck with my hand.

"Yeah, sure" i smiled, blushing as soon as he left. 

"Omo, Jieun what was that all about?" Mia whisper squeeled whilst shaking my arm.
"W-we sometimes walk home together" i smiled, the thought that we do actually go home together, stuck in my mind.

"W-"

"It's not what you think, Mia. We live next door to each other and he offered to walk me home. Now it's a regular thing" i informed her before she had one of her ideas again.

"But you do like him though, don't you?" she asked.

"What's with all the questions huh?" i questioned back, trying to change the topic. 

Of course i like Jungkook, i'd be mad not to. The only thing that has stopped me from developing further feelings for him is that he is a Kingka. Him and his group of friends, known as Bangtan Boys, or BTS for short, are the most popular boys in our school, and are also good lookng, making them the kingkas that rule the school. 

People have different ideas on what a kingka is and how a kingka acts, like my friend Mihyun who thinks that all Kingkas and Queenkas are horrible and rule the school the way they want to. There are also people like me and Mia, who think that what people like Mihyun think is right, yet there are certain exceptions. Jungkook, and the rest of BTS are that exception. They are so kind and never cause any harm on anyone, and thats one of the reasons that they are who they are. I once saw J-Hope tutoring a girl in the library, and Mia swears blind to this day that she saw RapMon teaching someone how to dance.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Bye Jieun" Mia bid me good bye and walked off, not without wiggling her eyebrows first, making me blush and internally giggle.

With what Mia has been saying all day, i can't help but feel nervous as i pack the rest of my things into my bag and walk towards the schools entrance.

*Jungkook POV*

*She's just so...so...so perfect. The way she smiles, the way she acts around her friends, the way she eats. Everything about Jieun is so perfect.* i thought as i saw Jieun smiling as she made her way towards me. 

"Ready?" i asked her, my heart beating a million times per minute. 

"D-deh" she answered, stuttering a little, making my heart beat faster, if thats even possible.
*How should i ask her?* i thought *Should i just come out with it? Or write her a letter? Write her a letter???? How lame. RRGH, it's really rustrating, maybe hyung can help me*
 

My thoughts were interupted when Jieun spoke, "Thank you for walking me home Jungkook, even though you only live next door" she smiled, melting ,my heart beating even faster, if thats even possible. 

"No problem" i smiled back, going in for a hug before i leave. "See you tomorrow", and with that i bid her goodbye before going into my house.

*Jieun POV*

*Oh, my, gosh* i let our a grin as i turned around and walked up to the front door of my house. I have no idea how my legs are working after Jungkook hugged me, but i'm just about standing so thats a good sign. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Jieun can you water the flower pots out front?" asked my mother after dinner. 

"Deh omma" i answered before giving her a quick bow and walking off to fill the watering can with water.

I walked outside with the empty can and walked towards the hose to fill it up.

Just as i turned off the hose, a loud noise was heard coming down the road.

"pahahahahah" laughed the voices. 

I stood up to take a look at who was making the noise, and spotted all seven members of BTS walking down the road. They were all joking around with each other and pushing each other, just like best friends do. 

Jungkook looked so happy with his friends, and before i started to look like a stalker i turned around to water the flowers. I couldn't see what was happening but it sounded like they never even passed my house. They were deffinitely walking this way. I stopped for a second so i could concentrate on hearing; shuffling of feet and the sound of my gate being opened.
I turned around to see what was hapening and saw all of BTS standing infront me, with Jungkook on my lawn.  

"A-anyeong Jieun" he greeted, the colour red slowly overtaking his face. 

Startled at the surprise visit i stuttered a greeting back to him. Behind him the boys were all whispering and giggling...in a manly way, if thats possible. 

"Do you need something?" i asked him as we were both just standing there. 

"N-not actually. I..er, I was- "

"He wants you to meet him in the dance studio after school tomorrow" shouted Jimin after giving up on being patient for Jungkook to spit his words out.

"Um... deh, i'll be there" i smiled and nodded my head a little. 

The boys let out - what i assume are- wolf whistles, whilst Jungkook blushed before quickly opening the gate and leaving my little garden. "I-i'll see you tomorrow" he said before the boys all ran off. They can be so immature when they want to be.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Jieun, is Jongkook walking you home again today?" asked Mia as we packed up our things.

"I don't know. We didn't walk together this morning, but i'm going to meet him now." i told her. Mia just looked at me with a "knowing" look. 

"What?" i asked her.

"Is it....a date?" she whispered, you could tell she was getting excited because her voice was starting to get higher.

"What?" i asked "You've got your head on backwards" i mumbled before putting my bag over my shoulder and slowly leaving the classroom. 

"Have fun" were the last words Mia squeeled before she came out of my hearing range. 
I made my way towards the dance hall. I looked through the doors window and could see Jungkook practising some dance moves, even though there was no music playing. 
I slowly opened the door and walked inside, making sure i wasn't noticed. He carried on dancing, and when he did his end move...

 

...he was stood right infront of me, pointing at me, and smiling.

"A-annyeong" i greeted, a bit startled as he managed to dance towards me when i was pretty sure i made enough effort as not to be seen or heard. 

"Anyeong" he smiled as he stood up properly and went to turn the lights on.

"No, leave it. The darks nice" i told him. He just smiled and walked back over to me before we both sat down on the floor.  

"So, um, why did you want to meet in here?" i asked him, my heart beating a thousand beats per minute as our faces were so close. 

"Oh, i actually, wanted to ask you something" he replied sheepishly. 

"oh?" i asked, cocking my head to the side in confusion.

"Yeah" he replied, nodding, and i could of sworn he had gotten closer. 

"What is it?" i asked him, still in my confused state. 

"Well, um, i was going to..." and then he stopped.

"Yah~" i moaned playfully. "Tell me" i demanded whilst pouting. 

After a few seconds of complete silence i felt something unfamiliar pressed against me. It took me a few seconds to realise; Jungkooks lips!! 

He was about to pull away when my confidence grew and i kissed him back. I had never imagined in a million years that this would happen. 

*MY CRUSH IS KISSING MEE!* i screamed internally as he slowly wrapped his arms around me back, making mine automatically wrap around his neck, and pulling him closer. 
After a few minutes of kissing in the dark, i was the first to pull back. I needed air....and a girl needs oxygen. 

Breathing heavily and smiling like an idiot, Jungkook pulled me into a hug, resting his head on my shoulder, me doing the same to him. 

"What was that question?" i asked him. 

I couldn't see his face so i don't know is he was smiling or not, but his little chuckle painted my picture. 

"I was going to ask you out" he said, fully confidant. It's like the kiss proved what the other was feeling as we weren't suddenly shy towards each other anymore. 

"what would you do if i said 'no' ?" i asked him.

"I'd feel like the biggest bumpkin on earth and keeping  trying until you say yes" he replied, still with his arms wrapped around me. 

I pulled back a little, just enough so i can see his face, "Jincha?" i asked him.

"Deh" he nodded with a smile, but it slowly dissapears. "Are you really going to say no?" he asked. I could feel his arms slowly loosening themselves from my wait.

"Ani" i told him.

"So you're saying 'Yes'?" he asked, just to make sure.

"Deh. Yah, you really are a bumpkin if you think i'd say 'no'" i laughed.

"Yah~" he whined before starting to tickle my sides. I wriggled and wriggled so much i ended up falling onto my back on the floor, with Jungkook still tickling over me, but now he was towering over me. 

"Araseo Araseo, you're not a bumpkin" i gave in. I hate being tickled. 

"Good" he smled to himself before inching down and pecking my lips before standing up. 
"N-neo" i stuttered before being helped up by kookie. 

"Has anyone ever called you kookie?" i asked him. He shook his head. "You kinda look like one too" i giggled.

"I've never heard that before either. Come on, your mom might be wondering where you are" he said as he held my hand, interlocking our fingers.


AN: This oneshot is dedicated to KPopGirl18. I'm sorry it's so late, it was my brother birthday the other day, and because i go back to school in a few weeks i have had to go shoping everyday for different parts of my uniform and stuff. It's here now, so please enjoy it!!