BTS - Jhope (Baby you're beautiful)

Kpop One Shots

(Sorry the pictures are a little blurred)

AN: This one shot is dedicated to darkjoonie on wattpad. Funny story about this amazing person. We met in a candle store 😂. I was Christmas shopping and walked past her, and my friend grabbed my jacket and stopped me and we just stared at this girl wearing a JHOPE shirt. Ngl I was jealous of her shirt, but then again who wouldn't be. I then made the brave decision to go up to her and call her out. That didn't work because she was wearing earphones. So you know what I did? I POKED HER! Yep I ing poked her 😂😂 we're now mutuals on twitter albeit I haven't seen he since 😂😂

Enjoy this one shot dedicated to Darcii !!


*Beep Beep* I looked down to my phone to see a text message from 'him'.

'I miss you :('

I giggled and saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye. He himself was being careful to not get caught by his band members. I quickly typed back an equally as cheesy reply and threw my phone back into my bag and joined the other backup dancers in their warm ups before we got into rehearsal. I set a quick glance his way, and saw him smirk as he threw his phone into his own bag before he and the other boys joined us.

*

At the end of the session, our main choreographer explained the meeting time and place for the Inkigayo recording, and soon disappeared to an emergency meeting.

"Hey Darcii, want to grab some lunch with us?"

"No, thank you. I'm gonna stop to practice some more. I couldn't quite get the middle part right"

"No kidding. You stood on my foot twice!"

"Sorry" I blushed in embarrassment and the girls left with a flick of their hair. Looking around me, i realised i was alone. The band had disappeared too, but i hadn't even noticed.

Once the door had clicked shut, i was immediately picked up, thrown over someones shoulders, and spun around. It could only be one person, it could only be 'him'.

"Oppa, put me down" I giggled. He chuckled to himself as he placed me down in front of the large mirror. The reflection showing myself being back hugged by my loving boyfriend, his head hanging low into the crook of my neck.

"I love you Darcii" He whispered, placing light peppery kisses from my neck all the way up to my ear.

"I love you too Hoseok" I slowly turned to face him, still in his arms, and ran my left hand over his soft cheek. Before i had the chance to lean in to kiss him, he picked me up once again and spun us around.

"Argh, you make me crazy Darcii" He yelled. I grinned as i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Michin, Michin" I beamed as he came to a stand still. We stood in silence - well he stood, I er, hung.

Admiring his features i made sure to memorise everything; his plump, kissable pink lips, his gorgeously high cheek bones, and his bright orange h-.

"What have they done to you?" Whimpering, i took a strand of his hair between my thumb and index finger.

"Yah!" He cooed softly, pouting as he did so, "I like it, and I know you do too. Don't scare me baby, I hate seeing you upset" his nose gently rubbed against mine.

"Eh, it's alright" I joked.

"Yah~! Say you like it!" I kept my mouth closed, teasing him some more. "Alright, if that's how you want to play it" and with that he ALMOST DROPPED ME!

"Ommona, andwae~" I cried, clinging onto his neck even harder. "Okay, okay I like it - love it even! Just don't drop me Hobi"

"That's my girl" our faces were millimetres away from each other, his cool breath blowing gently against my lips as he spoke. It pulled me in, it always does, and this time was no different as I placed my lips onto his. They moved with a sense of familiarity, liked they'd done it before. Don't get me wrong they've done this plenty of times, but along with this familiarity always comes a storm of butterflies, causing havoc within me. It's like it's the first time I've ever kissed him, and I can't get enough.

I sighed into the kiss. Life just couldn't get any better.

 

*Ashley POV*

"Oh guys, I left my phone in the practice room. I won't be a minute"

"Well hurry up, it's bloody freezing out here!"

"Oh shut up Becka, you're always...er..."

"Complaining, whining, ing?"

"You always think you're so bloody clever Sammy. Well newsflash! You're not!" I heard a few other girls giggling at me as I re-entered the building. Whatever, I don't need them anyway.

"Okay I like it - love it even! Just don't drop me Hobi" I could hear Darcii laughing the closer I got to the door.

"Who's she with?" I opened the door a little to see Darcii practically having  with.... Oh. My. God.

"That's my girl" oh my god I'm gonning to throw up. I quickly shut the door without being noticed and ran back out to the other girls.

"Where's your phone?" Like you care anyway Becka.

"I must have left it somewhere else" I lied and followed the girls who turned swiftly on their heels and started to walk towards their cars.

The rest of my day was spent trying to come up with how Darcii had managed to get "Hobi" oppa to fall for her. Did she lie? Beg? Maldeo andwae, I bet she's using him. He's too good for her, she's not even pretty. Urgh, I hate it so much.

 

*Darcii POV*

Him; Only 2 days left until our comeback. You excited?

Me; You should be the excited one! It's your comeback, not mine xD

Him; yeah but we get to do it together <3

Me; im going to warm up

Him; I'll be there in a few, Jungkook wanted to change his shirt.....again. THEY'RE ALL WHITE!!

I scoff at my phone and throw it into my bag like always before a rehearsal, and join the other dancers in their warm ups.

*cough cough*

"Darcii, Darc - can I call you that; Darc?" A hand landed on my shoulder and a familiar blonde headed creature appeared in front of me. It was no secret that everyone hated Ashley, and that Ashley hated everyone, but that would never stop her in trying to be friendly with you if she wanted something. This is why I always get scared when she approaches me.

"What do you want Ashley?" I ask.

"I just wanted to give you a few words of advice. I really feel like you'd benefit from it."

"If this is about the other day with my dancing. I'm so-"

"Oh god no. Do you think care if you mess up on live TV in front of the nation? Heavens no. I encourage it rather" she smiled her pearly whites. I was already clenching my fist to knock them out of that air headed skull of hers.

"I just wanted to say that 'I have no idea how you have managed to wrap Hobi Oppa," I cringed, Hobi is my nickname for him. How did Ashley hear that?, "around those chubby fingers of yours, but whatever you're doing, you should stop. You do know that he's only with you for fame. Once a scandal breaks out, he'll use and abuse you." I looked at her in astonishment. Ashley just raised her eyebrow in what I can only assume to be astonishment herself, but hers was different. "You don't think that Hoseok was with you because you're good looking, or talented. For goodness sake woman you can't dance, and your voice drives me through the roof. Just stay away from him and I won't make your life a living hell. Okay? Okay!"

That was the last I heard from Ashley that day. As soon as she'd finished her little speech she had made her way over to the mirror to practise. I made the excuse of needing the bathroom and pushed passed the familiar seven boys as I left the room, not stopping to greet a single one of them.

I missed half of the dance practise and didn't really care much when being scolded by our choreographer. I didn't really care much either when both Jimin and Hoseok had tried to catch up with me afterwards. I ignored my own boyfriend and brother as I rushed to my car, in floods of tears, just wanting to run away from it all.

*

The morning of the live recording came. After a night of crying, and wearing a face mask to help reduce my puffy face, I was dreading it. Hoseok had tried calling me, and so had Jimin. There was no way I could answer though. How could I, when I'd been told that I was being used, and by the only man I had ever come to love?

Arriving at the arena, I go to hair and makeup trying my hardest to look like I hadn't been crying all night. It would be just my luck if everyone knew what had happened between me and Ashley. 

Ten minutes before we had to go on and the band had only just finished in hair and makeup. I hadn't noticed my brother and one other observing me though as I had another visit from Ashley.

"Please" my voice hoarse and quiet, hurt from all the crying. Thank god I was only dancing and not singing. "I can't take it anymore. I'll stay away from him." Pleading made me feel so low but I didn't want to hear anything else she had to hear.

"Oh please" she grinned, "I'm only just getting started Darc. You're useless to everyone around you so I suggest you listen to me as I'm the only one who's going to tell you the truth" She opened to say something else when someone walking past her had grabbed her arm and dragged her away from me. I could see who it was by their blonde hair. It didn't take long for me to recognise the short fingers wrapping themselves tightly around Ashley's arm either.

"Jimin" I gasped. Amongst the ruckus I hadn't noticed a familiar mop of bright orange stood in front of me. He already had an arm outstretched, and wiping away my tears.

"Yah~" my eyes focused in on the one person who had as soft a voice as him. Hoseok stood before me, concern written all over his face. I noticed the stares we were getting from those around us, but they slowly became invisible as Hoseok started to speak. "Why would you ever let Ashley get to you? What was all that about, because I swear if she's the reason as to why you wouldn't speak to me nor answer my calls yesterday then I'm going to have to talk to her, never mind Jimin. She's in serious trouble as it is!" His voice startled me, and so did the PA who came behind me and shouted the five minute warning.

"It's nothing. She just said some stupid things." I reassured myself more than him.

"Like what?" He asked, raising a hand and gently rubbing my arm in a soothing manner, "Tell me baby". I leant into his body, resting my forehead on his chest.

"Just that you're only with me for a scandal to make BTS more popular, and that- that I'm talentless" I whispered, embarrassed to recite it all out loud.

"Oh Darcii" Hobi oppa whispered, wrapping his arms around me, not caring who is nearby and who sees. "I could never do that to you baby girl. Not just because your brother would kick my ," I let out a giggle at his words, "but I- "

"TWO MINUTES. EVERYONE GET READY. REMEMBER THIS IS A LIVE RECORDING!"

Hoseok never had chance to finish his sentence before we were split apart and dragged to separate lines as we waited to go onto stage.

I had no time to think about it either throughout the comeback stage. This was important to everyone, and if it was me who messed it up for everyone, then nobody would forgive me. I can't afford that as it is, and it was only when the last note of the song ended, and all the cheers and screaming had died down then I could run off stage and go back to wondering about my conversation not five minutes ago.

"Darcii!" I spun at the sound of my name to be pulled into a suffocating hug. "You were amazing out there." Hobi pulled himself away from me enough to see my face, "Jimin told me everything that's happened. Baby you know none of that's true. I - here we go again - Darcii, I love you too much to ever even think of doing something like that. Especially to you."


AN: I love this one so much aha!!!

Originally published to wattpad: 27/12/16