ExoK - Sehun

Kpop One Shots

 

*Kim Yeon POV*

Another Tuesday morning, another morning of happpiness. I love Tuesdays. Why? Oh, that's because i only have to attend my major class today. I love to dance and so i took it as my major, and every Tuesday i get to be in the dance studio all day. It's the perfect life. 

Well, i say perfect. 

There is this group in my dance class called ExoK. Don't get me started on how annoying they are. I mean, it's not that they personally, are annoying, but I can garuntee that i am the only girl in this class who took it because i actually love to dance. 

Every lesson, its: "Oppa, look at me!"

"Oppa, can you teach me to do this...."

"Oppa, you are so flexible"

There would be six boys surrounded by 15 other girls, and then there would be me and my bestfriend Minji in the corner, practising our rountine. I don't care though, as long as i am doing what i love then i will try to put up with it.

-_-_-_-_-

"Ok, class, today you will  be carrying on with your motif dances and i would like to see them finished by next tuesday." said the Teacher and she went into her office to finish her work. Everybody then got up to dance.

"Hey, Kim Yeon, why are you always wearing those baggy jumpers and joggers, you have a great figure?" she asked as we start our warm ups.

"I just don't like people to look at my body, besides, why must a girl show off what she has, we all have the same" i replied, streching down to my toes. Minji copied and we turned our head to look at eachother. "I give up with you. You used to love your figure." she shook her head and we carried on with our stretches.

*Sehun POV*

"Girls, please, can we just have time to ourselves, we really just want to dance" Suho hyung told the group of girls who were surrounding us.

"Sehun oppa, please accept this gift" said one of the girls caked in make-up. I looked at her and she was wearing skin tight leggins and a crop top, showing off nearly every part of her body. I just kept my poker face (-_-). She slowly put her hand down and three seconds later, was offering it to Kai, who gladly took it and winked at her. I've had enough of this, i don't know how my hyungs put up with it. 

I rolled my head back and behind me, i saw two girls, minding their own business, dancing to their routine. Without anyone noticing, i backed away from the group and slowly walked to the other side of the hall.

*Kim Yeon POV*

Once me and Minji had finished our warm ups, we turned to see someone dancing, not too far away from us. It was Oh Sehun.

I didn't take any notice of it, and neither did Minji. We just started our routine.

(30 miutes later)

"Ok Class, take a ten minute break, and GIRLS, need i remind you that you are here to DANCE, and NOT flirt with the boys" Mrs.So reminded after she had turned of the CD player that was blasting music. 

Me and Minji sat down in the corner of the hall.

"Gosh it's hot" i huffed, fanning myself with my hand, while taking a drink of water.

"Take off your jumper then" said Minji, smirking. She knows that i never take my jumper off.

"no" i replied, simply. 

"Kim Yeon, i will make you take off that jumper sometime today, and i promise you, i will" she threatened me.

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter. We can never argue with each other without laughing.

*Sehun POV*

It was quite, with the exceptions of a few people talking.

"Kai, did you see the two girls dancing on their own earlier. They were really good" piped up Chanyeol. Kai smirked as he leaned into the circle a little to whisper something to us.

"Yeah, and the maknae made his move".

My eyes widened. "Yah, hyung, i did not" i protested. "I just wanted to get away from the girls crowding us, and that was the only place left" i said. They all nodded their head in a sarcastic, understanding way. 

"Yeah, because with a hall this big, there was no more room to dance except for in the corner where two beautiful girls where minding thier own business" Suho hyung smirked.

"It's ok bro, you like one of them. We just need to figure out which one" Kyungsoo hyung also chirped, high fiving kai.

"I don't like them" i protested again and then the whole circle went quite.

"Kaebsong!" piped up beakhyun. We all looked at him and started to laugh.

While we were laughing, i heard a couple of girls laughing as well. I looked over to see Kim Yeon and Minji laughing at each other.

*They way her lips form the perfect smile*

Before anyone noticed, i quickly looked back into the circle.

*Kim Yeon POV*

"Kim Yeon, you really need to take that off, you look like your going to faint" said Minji, concerend.

"Seriously, i'm fine" i lied. I could feel myself getting weaker, but i needed to carry on if i was going to finish my routine in time. I was about to go into my end move when i fell faint and out.

*Sehun POV*

I can see her dancing with Minji, her motivation is amazing. I was unconsciously smiling as i watched her dance. It took me a few minutes to realise I was staring, I immediately went back to my poker face. I can't let anyone know that i like her, maybe even love! I'm Sehun from ExoK, i can't be in love!

I carried on with my routine, until i heard a scream.

"Kim Yeon, Kim Yeon!" i looked over to Minji and Kim Yeon. Minji was hovering over the latter, trying to wake her up. 

Before i knew it, my legs took me to the two girls.

"What happened?" i asked Minji as i started to whipe off Kim Yeons sweat.

"We were dancing, and i told her to take off her jumper, she wouldn't and i think she got heat exhaustion." rushed Minji. 

"We need to take her jumper off" i said. By now the rest of the class were shocked at my sudden reaction as my hyungs ran to join me. "I already tried, but i'm not strong enough to lift her up and take it off. You'll have to do it" Minji replied, still in shock by what has happened.

You could literally hear the smirks coming from the boys.

Without even thinking of what i was doing, i had lifted her up and pulled off her jumper. I put it under her head as a pillow. As soon as i could tell that she was breathing, was when i finally calmed down.

I looked at her beautiful sleep-like face. My eyes travelled down to her neck and then her body. After i had taken off her jumper, she was left in a crop top and her joggers, and boi was she in shape. 

"What happened?" rushed the teacher as she ran out of the office. Minji informed her of the situation.

"Oh Sehun, can you carry her to the nurses office?" she asked.

"Deh! i said and lifted her up with ease.

The Nurses Office

I put Kim Yeon down on the bed. The nurse wasn't here so i guess i should stay with her until she returns.

I stared at her beautiful face and remembered the first time i saw her. 

__=Flashback=__

"Ok class, today we have a new student, i hope you make her feel welcome" said our head of year. In walked a little girl at the age of  7, same as me. She had pig tails in her hair and was wearing a pink dress. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yeon Imnida, nice to meet you" she bowed and the teacher sat her next to a girl called Minji. *She's pretty* i thought.

We ended up going to the same high school. We were seat partners then, and we use to be friends. That was until i became a part of ExoK and i kept getting crowded by lots of girls. She went to sit next to Minji while i wasn't in school because of training and since then we just seemed to lose contact with each other

__=End of FlashBack=__

Now that we are in college together, and we are doing the same major, i couldn't be more happy. 

Her eyes started to flutter open and when they finally opened fully, she looked confused. She sat up quickly and looked around her scared.

"It's ok, you're only in the nurses room" i said. She looked at me and her eyes widened. 

"Sehun....what happened?" she asked, so i told her story of how she fainted, and that i carried her here. We were silent for a while and i swear if beakhyun was here, he'd shout 'kaebsong'. 

"I miss you" i said. She looked at me and her face softened. 

"I miss you too" she admitted. 

"Why did you start to wear baggy clothes?" i asked her. She looked down at her body as she freaked when she didn't see her jumper. I quickly handed it to her and she put it on.

"When i was in high school, i wanted this one guy to notice me, he never did though, although we were friends, he never confessed. After that i thought that nobody would be interested in me and i decided to just...change" she explained.

My heart broke when she said she wanted a guy to notice her.

"Who's that guy that didn't notice you, i swear i'll kick his " I smiled.

She looked me in the eye. "It won't be that easy" she explained. I cocked my head in confusion. 

"Why won't it be that easy?" i asked her.

"That guy.....was you Sehun" she said.


AN: This Oneshot was requested by KimiOh, hope you liked it!