Exo - Kris

Kpop One Shots

USERNAME: capricciofarce 
WHICH AUTHOR: deanneXoxo
NAME OF IDOL: Kris (EXO)
SPECIFIC GENRES: School life/slice of life, romance, fluff, awkwardness ahoy!
OC (OR YOUR NAME): Shin Eunji 
ONE LINE TO SUM UP THE ONESHOT: Kris (who has a crush on Eunji) and Eunji (who is Xiumin's best friend and has ambiguous feelings for Kris) are partnered up for a school project and are doing that project in Kris' house when a storm had Eunji stranded in that house... and alone with Kris.
 



“Eunji-ah I’m really sorry but I can’t go out with you today because I got erm.. problem but Kris is replacing me today so you’re not alone!,” Xiumin cheered.

“Xiu you know I got an obsession with that guy! How could you Xiu…” Eunji slapped his torso and stomped her feet.

How could Xiumin do this to her when he knows that she have an extra feelings for Kris. Apparently, the school had done this summer project that request 2 or more partners and you chose Xiumin and he added Kris which you says you hate it but secretly or not-so secretly loves it.

“Xiu please… I don’t want to be alone with him… atleast not now. Xiu you got to understand me,” Eunji tugged Xiumin shirt and childishly whined.

“Yah Shin Eunji I need to go now. I’m late already because of you. So take care and don’t…do anything.. inappropriate eo? K annyeong~” with that he goes away.

Being the naïve you are which you deny it, Kris had the mutual feeling for you and you never realize it. Kris is the quiet type guy so he does not flirt like any other guy would do so that’s the reason why you never realize it. Oh another info, Xiumin knows it all. Keke.

“Ah eottokae erm…. I can do this! Let’s not get the feeling in our way! Gaja!” Eunji did some fighting poses before walking to Kris’s house.

Wah his house was so big.. “Come in,” Kris opened the door even before Eunji could ring the bell. “Oh nae,” Eunji awkwardly smiled.

“Where’s Xiumin?,” Kris wondered his head and look outside before closing the door and smile unknowingly.

“Ahh he.. erm he cancelled it last minutes so its just you…..err and me doing the project..,” Eunji held her breathe and let go. She squeezed her sweaty palm and smile to Kris.

“Oh Xiumin hyung can't come? ermm okay … let me get you some water,” a fine thin line appeared on Kris lips.

He smiled. He freakingly smiled at me. Kris smiled at me. My crush smiled at me oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Ermm nae. Thanks.”

“I think we need to summarize the entire assignment before doing that,” Kris calmly said and twirl the pencil he’s holding.

His prominent jaw. His perfect eyes, nose, lips. His eyes. His lips…… oh gosh I need to get this thought out of my head. How I wish he’s mine..

“Eunji? Eunji-ssi? Shin Eunji!” Kris wavered his hands in front of your face. Two freakingly seconds later and you blush deeply.

Cough. “S..sorry. I was thinking.. may we continue?,” Get yourself together Shin Eunji!.

“Ermm I think we can continue tomorrow.. if can okay? Its cloudy right now so… yeah,” Kris smiled and awkwardly scratched his non-itchy head. Darn my plan fails! Xiumin-ah.. help me..

Awkward situation.

“Err okay but can I use the toilet for a while?,” Eunji forcingly smiled. Did he just chase me out? Xiuuu~ eottokae…..

“Ah nae nae. Its on the left.”

“Okay” Geez.

After finishing the remaining conversation and also the business in the toilet, Eunji get herself ready to leave when there’s a big storm happened outside. Storms. Eunji hates storms and she fears it too much.

“Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssshus,” Eunji made a bee-line and sit behind Kris who is sitting and writing something.

“What did you just called me? Did I hear it correctly? Krishus? Really?,” Kris laughed whole-heartedly but stop when he sense that you’re not responding. You shifted close to Kris’s back and block your ears with your palms.

“Gwaenchana?,” Kris turn his back and look at you. All of sudden a loud storm can be heard and Eunji cried. More like wailing.

“Y..yah why are you crying? Y..yah,” Kris panicked when he see that you’re not stopping any soon.

Truthfully right now, Eunji don’t care about Kris presence. All she wanted to do was go back home and plugged in earphone and sleep.

“I wanna go..home please,” Eunji said softly and more hot tears coming out.

“But its dangerous… its raining.. heavily.. stop crying.. Are you most probably scared of storms?,” Kris caressed Eunji’s head to make her stop crying.

Eunji nodded.

Think Kris, think! “Come here” Kris hugged Eunji and plugged in earphones for her and selected some random song.

“Getting better?,” he asked when he saw Eunji’s crying had decreased.

“Em..thanks,” Eunji stuttered. ……………………………….. ._.

After a few hours, the storms had long gone but the rain was pouring heavily. Eunji get up and saw that Kris was sleeping. He looks like an angel… gosh.. When Eunji can’t take it anymore, she maximum the volume and chose to hear Some by SoyouxJunggigo. Unknowingly, she started to sang along loudly and did not realize that Kris were watching her intensely. She was closing her eyes, feeling the rhythm. Kris get closer until their face were close and still, Eunji was singing the song feelingly. Kris bites his lips and get a hold of Eunji’s face. Its now or never, Kris. Kris trapped Eunji’s bottom lip and stayed frozen. Eunji widened her eyes as big as she can until Kris let go and smiled sheepishly.

“I like you. I’ve always like you,” Kris confessed making Eunji gasp. Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff omo omo!

“I…like you..too.” That’s all Kris needed. He kissed Eunji again but this time, more passionately.

“You’re mine,” Kris said when he parted his lips from you.

“Erm.. so do you,” Eunji blushed deeply and Kris giggled. Did we just become a couple? Is this a dream?

“Wanna stay the night?,” Kris asked Eunji out of sudden making she widened her eyes again and Kris burst laughing. Thanks Xiumin.

Thank you Xiuxiu~


Xiumin was the mastermind after all. 

                         
Deeply sorry to capricciofarce for changing your request a bit. I humbly admitted that your request was the hardest to do. LOL. Sorry. Truly sorry. I cut out the slice of life genre because imo it got nothing to do with the request.  So, I hope you like it!
                                                                          -DeanneXoxo