BTS - Jungkook

Kpop One Shots

 

(^The crying will all make sence....YAKSEOK!^)


*Laura Lu POV*

"Come on, Laura. It's going to be fuuuuuuun" Whined Kookie.

It was a typical Sunday morning, and me and Jungkook oppa were lying on his bed; one of his arms was being used as my neck support, cradling my head. His other arm was currently behind his head. He didn't have a schedule this week as BTS were having a break before preparing for their comeback. 

"I don't know oppa. You know i don't like camping" I turned my head to face him, giving him my 'puppy dog eyes'.

"You know that doesn't work on me" He chuckled, leaning his head down and kissing the end of my nose. I blushed in return, pushing my head into the crook of his neck. I still get embarrassed when he does that, and he only does it because he knows it makes me melt.

"Araseo, i'll come" i mumbled into his shirt. 

Feeling a heavy weight press down on me, I opened my eyes to see Jungkook towering over me, leaning down just enough that his body was gently leaning on me. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" he covered my face in kisses.

"Oppa" I giggled, trying to push him off me, but failing, miserably. With one last kiss on my cheek, Jungkook pulled back and just stared at me. Mirroring his actions, I admired his face; his adorale little eyebrows, to his chocolate brown eyes, his defined nose, all the the way down to his full, kissable lips. 

"Laura" He breathed, "You don't understand how happy you make me. I can't even put it into words how much i love you" I lifted my hand up, and softly caressed his cheek. 

"You've changed me..." I whispered, "...and turned me into a better person than I was before." Looking into his hypnotising eyes, I told him truth of how much he means to me, "The girl i was before - she was a selfish who never would have thought that the new boy in class would steal her heart the moment he introduced himself to her." I wanted to carry on, heck, i could talk for days about how Jeon Jungkook has had a major impact on my life, and brightened it up, but that all came to a stop when a soft pair of lips caressed my own.

_-_-_-_-_-_

The day of the vacation arrived, hurray.....(-_-)! 

"Laura, you ready babe?" Jungkooks voice rang throught my apartment. I just managed to zip up my suitcase when he arrived with Hoseok oppa, and Namjoon oppa. 

"Here, i'll take that" Namjoon offered.

"Thank you, oppa" I gave him my best eye smile. With that, he took my suitcase from me, and ran with it downstairs to where the car was parked.. Hoseok didn't stop to chat as he ran straight through to the bathroom. 

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Kookie, snuggling into his torso. 

"Ah, he forgot to go to the toilet before we came out" He chuckled, "Sometime i wonder if i'm really the maknae"

"GASP!" I said, jokingly, "Maybe Hoseok really is the maknae!" I pulled away from Jungkook, faking a shocked expression. We both let out a chuckle as he pulled me back into his embrace.

"Thank you" he smiled, rubbing his hand on my shoulder. 

"For what?" 

"For coming with us on our weekend off. I know how much you hate camping, so i really apreciate you coming" he pecked a soft kiss on my cheek as Hoseok oppa came walking out of the bathroom with both hands deep in his pockets.

"Kaja!" he winked at us, walking out of the dorm. 

__________

"Where are the others?" I asked as we set off in the car. Namjoon oppa was driving with Hoseok oppa sat in the passenger seat, leaving me and Kookie to sit in the back. 

"Oh, they're all in Taehyungs car." Hoseok oppa answered.

"Huh, but i thought he didn't own a car" I looked on in confusion.

"Yeah, manager hyung let him borrow his. Although he did say that if it got one scratch, then he's going to beat hyung to an inch of his life" Jungkook laughed, tightly holding hy hand in his.

"Yah-yah! No funny business back there. I can see you" Namjoon glared at us through the rear view mirror. I stiffled a chuckle as Jungkook interlocked our fingers.

"Huh!" Hoseok suddenly gasped.

"W-wae, hyung what's wrong?" Kookie panicked, leaning foreward towards Hoseok to see what the matter was.

"I LOVE this song!" Hoseok exclaimed in reply, turning the volume of the radio up. Everybody just shook their head with smiles and started to rap the verse to 'One Verse' as it played through the speaker.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Are we almost there yet?" I whined. We've been in this car for about two hours now, and my legs are starting to seize up. 

"Someones eager to go camping" Namjoon spoke up.

"Ani!" I exclaimed, "My legs have fallen asleep" I told him. 

"Why didn't you say so" Kookie oppa exclaimed, and grabbed my legs, swiveling me 'round so that my legs were resting on his lap. 

"What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow. He just looked at me with a 'duh' expression as he started to massage my legs. I let out a giggle and whipped my phone out, taking a photo and putting it on twitter with the caption;

@Lauren_Lu_ : Isn't @Kookie_Monster the best! Gomawo oppa. Chu :* <3

I leant my head back on the window and smiled, enjoying the feeling of my legs waking up. 

"That was Seventeen with their new single Mansae! Up next we have Zico featuring Zion.T but first with the news; Serial killer Kim JungMa escaped from pri-" 

"Oh look, it's V!" Hoseok oppa turned off the radio and looked out the window. I turned my head to see V driving their managers car with Jin, Jimin and Suga in the back all holding a sign that read; HELP US!

"I'm so glad you're driving oppa!" I breathed out a sigh of relief and sent a simple text message to Jin; Fighting! 

He immediately looked at me from across the lane and i held up my fist, mouthing 'Good Luck' 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hey guys, do you know what i've just realised?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"What?" Jungkook replied, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"We're sugar-free!" He exclaimed, and burst into a fit of giggles.

"And on that note, i'm happy to annouce that we are here!" Namjoon concluded, pulling into the gravel carpark that lead towards nothing but trees, trees, and more trees.

"It's just for the night" Jungkook reminded me as we got out of Namjoon oppa's car. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist as we viewed our new 'Bedroom'. 

"It's er.....quiet" 

"So nobody will be able to you scream!" Suga ran from behind and grabbed my shoulders making me jump and scream into Jungkook's shirt.

"Yah! Leave her alone before i kick your "

"Waaahhhh, your boyfriend is so protective Lauren" Suga mock whined.

"Oh V, when did you guys arrive?" Namjoon oppa asked as he saw him unpacking the bags from the car.

"Right after you. Man, your blind" He chuckled.

"Say that again!" Namjoon teased and rugby tackled him to the ground, causing Taehyung oppa to drop what he was carrying.

"Maybe tonight won't be that bad afterall" i whisper into Jungkooks shirt. If anything bad was going to happen, i know i'll be safe because i have the boys with me. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-

We found a clearing in the woods, and decided to set up camp just as it was getting dark. "After dinner how 'bout we play man hunt?" Jimin suggested.

"That's great. We haven't played that in ages!" Jungkook high fived him in agreement.

"I think i'll sit this one out if that's okay" 

"Oh, c'mon lauren. It'll be fun!" Hoseok whined, pushing him bottom lip out. 

"How 'bout we pair up?" Jungkook suggested. I smiled in his direction, knowing what he's doing. It makes me happy knowing that he's trying to make me feel comfortable.

"Sure!" The boys agreed and soon enough everybody was paired up.

"So everybody has to run and hide. Namjoon and myself will count to 20 and then we'll come find you" Jin explained the rules.

"Isn't this just hide and seek then?" i asked him.

"NO!" he mock yelled in responce. 

"The only rule is that you have to stay in this area. No wondering off, otherwise we'll leave you for night" Namjoon smiled.

"Charming" V scoffed.

"1....2....3...." that was our cue to run. Jungkook immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the trees that surrounded our clearing. 

"Yah, we're not supposed to go this far. don't be competative, it's only a game" I whispered to him as we got further and further away from the camp.

"Who said that we're playing that dumb game?" he stopped and turned to face me, wiggling his eyebrows. I let out a chuckle, and before i knew it, i was pinned up against the nearest tree with my arms wrapped around his neck. 

"How romantic" Jungkook laughed at my sarcasm.

"But it is romantic, look" he let one arm go from my hips and pointed upwards towards the night sky.

"Oh, look at that staarr" my words began to slur as Jungkook attacked my neck with kisses.

I gently pulled his head back, and stared into his eyes. "I love you" i whisper, caressing his cheek with my hand. 

"I love you even more" he whispered back, his voice just audible.

"That's not possible" i smiled, leaning in and kissing him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up, never breaking the kiss.


(^ Even though it's not raining (love this movie!^)

"I love you so damn much it hurts" He mumbled between the kiss. 

*SNAP*

I leapt back from the embrace immediately in shock. "What was that?" 

"It was probably one of the boys. Maybe they're nearby." Jungkook suggested.

"L-let's head back oppa" i clung onto his shirt as another snap could be heard. This time it was coming from the other direction. 

Jungkooks expression turned into one of worry. He gently held onto me as he whispered, "Baby, i'm going to need you to go back to the camp, alright. As soon as you get there i need you to tell Namjoon hyung to pack up. We need to leave." His face had panic written all over it. He knew something was wrong. Terribly wrong.

"What's going on?" i choked, tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Everything's fine baby, i just need you to do that for me okay?"

"But what about you. Where are you going?" I asked him, holdin on his shirt. Jungkook pulled me in for a hug. 

"I'll be right behind you" he whispered.

"Promise?"

"I promise" he leant down and softly kissed my lips.

"I'll be right behind you" he repeated as he backed away and gently pushed me into the direction of the camp.

Without hesitation running through my body I ran forward. I've seen enough horror movies to know that you should never look back. 

*But Jungkook is back there. What is he doing? Will he be okay? Why didn't he come with me?*

Up ahead I saw the shadow of a person, and heard the words "I found you!" being shouted in the distance. 

"N-namjoon!" I yelled, running straight up to him.

*Jungkook POV*

Lauren ran in the direction of the camp, and i didn't move my gaze from her until she walked out of sight. I know she's scared and confused, but she needs to reach the others fast...for her own safety.

The first thing that came to mind, when i heard the the twig snap, was this morning in the car. Just before Hoseok hyung turned off the radio the news reporter had spoke of a serial killer escaping prison. I don't know about you, but if i was him i'd run to the woods first as well. It's big enough to hide in, and would take forever for the police to find you.

*SNAP*

I spun around in the direction of the noise and saw a shadow forming in the distance. 

"I know who you are!" I shouted towards him. He took a step towards me, the darkness of the night masking his face. 

"Take another step and i'm calling the police, and we both know that's not what you want" 

No matter what i said to him, he kept advancing towards me.

"Dude, what the hell are you talking about" and with that, the man stepped into what little light there was.

"Namjoon hyung?" I breathed out in relief. 

"What's all this about calling the police on me? You're loosing your mind maknae" he laughed.

"L-lauren" i exclaimed, but before i could run after her Namjoon grabbed onto my arm.

"Dude, what's going on?" he asked, "You're really starting to freak me out" So i told him. I told him everything that has happened from the radio this morning to sending my girlfriend into the arms of a mass murderer this afternoon.

"We need to go!" Namjoon looked panicked as he ran off into the unknown.

__________

THREE WEEKS LATER

"In other news, Miss Lauren Lu, the girlfriend of pop sensation Jeon Jungkook, is still missing. It is said that she went missing over three weeks ago when herself and the rest of BTS went on a camping trip to celebrate the upcoming bands comeback. Her parents are yet to speak up about the situation, and BTS's manager has said not to pry into the boys' life at this moment."

Manager hyung turned off the telelvision. "Jungkook you need to eat" he told me.

"How?" i croacked, 'How can i eat when i sent my own girlfriend to her death?!" i screamed.

"No you didn't. She could still be alive, now have faith and eat your soup!" hyung seethed.

*DING DONG*

"I want this bowl to be empty by the time i come back" manager hyung pointed at the bowl and handed me a spoon before going to answer the door.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

"Alright, alright, i'm coming!" he yelled.

"Don't bother, it'll only be the press again" i mumbled. There was silence as the door opened, and then a thud as if someone had dropped a heavy bag of potatos. 

"Jungkook!" hyung shouted. His voice sounded shocked and panicked. "Jungkook get here now!" 

I managed to gather as much energy as i could to slowly get off the sofa and walk into the hallway. 

"Wha- L-lauren" Running towards hyung, i grabbed onto Laurens almost lifeless body that hung in his arms. 

"I'll call the ambulance and the police" hyung ran off into the livingroom to grab his phone.

"O-oppa" her body shook as she slowly opened her eyes. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at me. 

"You're safe Lauren, you're okay now baby. Oh my god, your safe" My own tears matched hers and i cradled her in my arms on the floor. 


(^ Moulin Rouge : Fantastic movie!!^)

"I was....so scared" she breathed out. I nodded my head, crying hysterically.

"I'm so sorry" i sobbed.

"I-i thought he was Nam-Namjoon."

"I'm sorry"

"I mis...sed you"

"I'm so so sorry"

"I love you" she breathed out.

"I'm so sorry baby"

(^Moulin rouge...again^)


AN: This one shot was requested by Taemins_LittleNoona. I'm sory it's so late - if you've read the foreward you will know that me and Casper are really busy with college work, and exams are coming up in a few weeks so updates may be little to non-existance. This chapter hasn't been edited so i'm really sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.