B.A.P - YoungGuk

Kpop One Shots


(AN: Just a reminder - remember that Lee Joon was raised in Hollywood)


*Youngguk's POV*

"Cherry Tomatoes!" screamed Zelo as he ran into the apartment.

"Yah, if you touch my cheese cake, it's a fight to the death!" Screamed Daehyun, running after him.

The other members just dropped onto the sofa or went to their room.

"What a day" stated Himchan, he's my room mate. 

"Yeah, i'm so tired" i told him as i fished my laptop out from my bag. 

"Hyung, i'm going to sleep" he said and tucked himself in his bed.

I my laptop and went onto my favourite website. It's just a simple chat room.

I don't go on it to flirt or anything like that, i just like to talk to people who don't know who i am, and only talk to me because they want to and not because i'm famous.

I logged in and saw that one of my friends were online. Her names 'Claire' and we've been talking to each other for six months now, I've found our that she's a nutritionist and she lives in America.

She's so easy to talk to and very funny to tease.

Her profile picture is so cute and the past six months has made me fall for her, yeah, i like her. 

I smiled at the thought and then clicked on her name and typed a simple "Hello fattie ;)" It took her less than two minutes to reply with;

"You do remember that i'm a nutritionist right? I should be the one to say 'Hello Fattie' to you :P"

"You're still a fattie ;D"

"Yeah right, so how are you today?"

"Tired, just got back from work, wbu?"

"Oh you know, same old,same old. I have this really annoying client coming in a minute so i have to leave, byyyeeeee!"

"Bye xx"

*Claire POV*

I was just staring at Youngguk's last message. "He put two kisses at the end" my cheeks immediately began to turn pink and i squeeled like a little girl. 

I only know a few things about Youngguk, he likes to keep his personally life private, which is a given, i guess.

We talk almost everyday, and (I can't believe i'm going to admit this) i've slowly fallen for the guy.

I, Claire Downs, have fallen in love the mysterious man, Bang YoungGuk.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I was brought out of my giggly state with froma knock on my door.

"Come in" i called, and in stepped the most fussiest eater on the planet. "Lee Joon, how has your diet been?" i asked.

-_-_-_-_-_-

After half an hour of telling Lee Joon that his diet needed to change, he finally left. "Jesus, all that guy ever eats is Rameon, i'm surprised he hasn't got a chubby face already" i mumbled when he left the room. 

I turned my computer on to find that i had an email from the head office.

 

To: Claire Downs

From: Head of Nutrition

--

We have been tracking your work over the past few months, and we are delighted to be awarding you a place at T.S Entertainment in South Korea. They are looking for a specialist in Nutrition and they are wanting you to be the new apointed member of staff. You will have to look after a Kpop band that go by the name of B.A.P.T.S Ent will contact you with more detail. Best Of Luck

- The head of nutrition

 

"Oh.My.God!" i squeeled. Ever since i first got in contact with Youngguk, i have always wanted to go to South Korea. Maybe i'll get to meet him while i'm there.

I quickly logged onto the chat room to see that he's logged off.

"Maybe he's asleep. There is a big time difference" i told myself.

I decided to leave him a message anyway.

"Hey, sorry if you're sleeping, but is the band B.A.P really popular in your country?"

(THE NEXT DAY)

*Youngguk POV*

"Hyung, manager-nim says we have a meeting today, we need to be there in 10 minutes" called Zelo as he and Youngjae came into mine and Himchans room, fully dressed. "Araseo" i said. 

I quickly logged onto the Chat room to see Claire had left me a message. 

"...is the band B.A.P really popular in your country?" i read the message aloud. I smirked without realising. I decided to send her a message back.

"Hey, my favourite fattie, why'd you want to know?"

I quickly logged off again and got ready for our meeting.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ok guys, in a few days time, i will be showing around a nutritionist, she goes by the name claire blah blah blah" i didn't hear any word after the name 'claire'. *Is it my claire?* i asked myself.

*Is that why she asked about B.A.P?* 

"Hyung!" called Youngjae.

"Huh?" i asked, being brought out of my daze. 

"You have to start listening Youngguk" our manager said.

"Oh, deh. Mianhe" i bowed my head slightly.

"Anyway, as i was saying. As the leader of the group, you will have to show Claire around the building" he said.

"BWOH!" I exclaimed. All sorts of thoughts were suddenly flashing through my mind.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Claire POV*

I finally got home after a hard (and exciting) day at work. I changed my clothes into my pajamas and sat on my bed with my laptop.

I logged on to see that Youngguk had replied to my message.

"Yeah, they're pretty famous. They're all really good looking, especially the leader ;D"

"They're all good looking? Does he like men?" i asked myself. 

"Sounds like her have a crush on them ;)"

Seconds later i recieved a reply.

"Why did you ask about them anyway?"

"Oh, today i was told by my head of office that i will be moving to S.Korea to become a nutritionist for a band called B.A.P"

I sent that message and then sent the message i regretted as soon as i hit 'Send'

"I was wondering. When i come to Korea, would you like to meet up?" 

Bang didn't reply to my message and the little green circle by his name turned red, telling me that he'd logged off.

"Claire, how could you be so stupid?!" i exclaimed and closed my laptop. "Just because he talks to me online doesn't mean that he would actually want to meet.

*Youngguk POV*

"Oh, today i was told by my head of office that i will be moving to S.Korea to become a nutritionist for a band called B.A.P"

"How am i meant to tell her before she arrives?" i asked myself.

"Tell who what?" asked Zelo as he came into my room. He started to walk towards me and went to grab my laptop. "Hyuuuung, show me!" he begged. He went to grab my laptop again and this time i accidentally clicked the 'power off' button. 

"YAH!" i screamed. Zelo looked shocked.

"Mian hyung." i went to turn my laptop back on. "Oh, hyung i came to tell you; he have practise" he informed. 

"Aiiiish" i hissed. "Araseo, i'm coming" i told him. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Today's the day. I hope she doesn't hate me* i thought.

It had been almost a month since me and claire had got in touch. When i logged on to chat to her i saw her message about us meeting up. I immediately knew that she hated me because i didn't reply. I just hope i can make it up to her today.

Me and the rest of B.A.P made our way towards our managers office. "Hyung, i can't wait. I bet she's really pretty" exclaimed Zelo.

"Deh, she's really pretty" i mumbled. Himchan and Jonggup turned to face me. *Opps* They both gave me a weird look, *I'm guessing they heard me*. I just looked straight and carried on walking.

We finally got to our managers office and inside was a woman with her back to us. "Boys, this is Claire, your new nutritionist. I have recruted her because no matter how many times i tell you, you won't believe me that you can't just live off of Rameon, Tomatoes and Cheesecake" he said. 

Claire stood up and turned to face us. She eyed each and everyone of us, until she got to me. She looked at me a second longer, and i could tell she instantly knew who i was. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Zelo, the maknae. Nice to meet you" he bowed. 

"Hiya, i'm Himchan, the second eldest." 

"The names Daehyun...your eyes are pretty" he said. 

Claire blushed and my face went red with anger.

The rest of the boys introduced themselfs until it was my turn.

"A-anyeonghaseyo, Bang Youngguk imnida, i'm the leader of B.A.P" i stuttered. She looked at me and nodded her head. 

"Nice to meet all of you" she said.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Claire POV*

"Oh, my ,god" i huffed as soon as i walked into my new office in the T.S building.

"This is why he didn't tell me what he did for a living", so many emotions were running through my body right now and i couldn't cope. I just burst out into tears. 

Seconds later, i felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to see the person that i didn't want to.

"Go away" i told him, shrugging his hands off of my shoulders.

"Claire please hear me out" he begged. 

"o-ok" i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He then pulled a chair and told me everything. From when he joined the chat room because he wanted to talk to people who didn't know of his status, to not actually reading my last message until a week after. "I'm so sorry claire" he apologised.

I looked into his eyes to see whether he was lying or not.

"You have to believe me. When we stopped talking, i felt like my whole world was crashing down. That the girl who i fell in love with was not talking to me." he suddenly stopped talking when he realised what he said. I, again, looked into his eyes. 

"Yah, pabo" i called him.

He smiled at me with red cheeks. "nado" i mumbled. 

He clearly knew what i said as his eyes widened.

"mworagu?" he asked.

"i said 'nado" i mumbled a little louder.

"I still can't hear you" he teased.

"Yah, Saranghae, saranghae, Bang Youngguk, i love you...there, happy?" i shouted at him. 

He just smiled at me and embraced me with a hug, "Deh, Claire, i love you" he told me.

"I love you to Bang" i told him.


AN: This oneshot was requested by PopculureJunkie, i hope it's ok