Exo K - Chanyeol

Kpop One Shots

Chanyeol woke up with a smile and get dressed up. It was the day that he had a date with his fiancé, Shina. They had been an engaged couple for 3 years and Chanyeol was thinking on how to propose her.
He later arrived at the scene and waited patiently for her.

“Oppa” Shina patted his back and smiled gratefully at him. Chanyeol smiled and took her hands and lock it with his. “Ready? Kaja” Chanyeol said and lead her to their dating place.

After about an hour of walking, chatting and laughing, Chanyeol offered his fiancé for a ride back home and Shina accepted it.
“Oppa, let’s play a game!” Shina playfully tugged Chanyeol’s arm making him bounce with her. He grinned and said, “What game?”

“Let’s have no communication for a day. No texting, no calling, no dating, no meeting. If you last for a day, I swear I’ll love you forever!” Shina show her teeth, smiling.

“Hmm okay! Deal!. If I last for a day, promise to marry me.” Chanyeol said and look straight into her eyes. He felt weird as he saw sad, sorrow and painful in her eyes. He immediately shook his head and get rid of that thought. He also noticed that Shina was a bit paler than usual. “S-sure.” Shina let a forceful smile.

Chanyeol did as promised. He didn’t contact Shina at all for a day and it was driving him insane. As clock tick to 12AM, he immediately rushed to get his phone to call Shina. Weirdly, Shina didn’t answered nor replied to any of his calls and text messages. He tried it for numerous times till he finally fell asleep.

The very next day, he came to Shina’s parents house with a diamond ring in his pocket. He smiled and hit the doorbell. From what he saw, he gasped. Shina’s parents was a sobbing mess. He tapped his mouth with hands confused on what to say. “Omonim, Abeonim. Why?” Chanyeol carefully said.

“Sh-Shina. Shina is gone. She’s gone forever.” Shina’s mom said and collapsed to the floor, crying. Chanyeol bit his lip and tried to accept the new information into his head. “This must be a freaking childish joke. Shina come out!” Chanyeol barged in and shouted.

“You better come out Shina! I’m in no mood for jokes.” Chanyeol fell slowly onto his when he walked into the living room. There’s a cardboard full of words and one catch his eyes.

             ‘1993-2014* You’re really a good friend that I can relied to. I’ve been missing you since like hell since you’re gone.Wish you meet God and live happily forever after in heaven.
                                                                                                          Missing you,
                                                                                                                                Hyuna’


“Omonim, Abeonim . This can’t be true! I just met her yesterday! We were playing games! She said if I win the game she swore that she will love me forever!” Chanyeol shouted and started to cried.

Her parents who heard this became more devastated. “I-its true. She loves you.” Shina’s dad said and hugged Chanyeol. “Why?” Chanyeol’s voice became softer as he cried hysterically.

“She had been fighting for so long. Now is her time to rest.” Shina’s dad simply said and patted Chanyeol’s back. “I-I don’t understand.” Said Chanyeol.

“She had fight her leukemia for so long. She’s resting now. Forever.” Her moms hiccupped and cried. Chanyeol stared softly at her. He pulled his hair and cried. “W-where is s-she?”

Shina’s parents drove Chanyeol to Shina’s resting place. “Here. She’s resting here.” Her mom pulled Chanyeol’s hand down to her grave. Chanyeol stared at the stone. “Shina…..” He cried.|

Shina’s parents left Chanyeol for some space. “Baby how could you?.” Chanyeol kneeled and let his tears out. “Y-you trick me baby. We promise to be together forever but you left first.” Chanyeol took a deep breath and sigh. “I win and I love you forever too.” He cried again. He dig a small hole just beside the grave and took out the ring. He buried the ring deep inside and covered the hole back. “Will you marry me?”

 



Angsty drabbles =W=
                                                            -deanneXoxo