If Jimin Accidentally......

Kpop One Shots

AN: Recently I asked a user on twitter if I could use their WWYD Scenarios and turn them into one shots. So before you read the next LOAD of one shots, just know that we all have @ ARMYSelcaDay_ on twitter to thank, as all my inspiration comes from their tweets.

Without further ado, here's the first one many tweet inspired one shots.....


"Mia, why aren't you dressed yet? He'll be here any minute now" That's Hanseol....my older brother. He recently debuted in a band called Seventeen, and ever since he's been meeting all these really cool artists. Every now and then he'd invite someone 'round the house, but always complains that I don't try to make an effort. Apparently I'm too much of a "Slob", and I may "Ruin" any chance that Hanseol has at signing a collaboration deal.

It's been a while since my brother invited anyone over, what with his bands third album being released, and all of his promotions goings on.

"Who's coming?" I raised a brow as I watched my brother rush around, doing last minute cleaning.

"Oh you know," he rushed, "Just Park Jimin"  He stopped cleaning as the doorbell rang. "Oh my god-

"Oh. My. God" I sang, interrupting him, copying his dance moves.

"-Mia, go and get dressed!"

"You're not funny!" I heard him call from behind me, as he walked to the front door to greet.... Jimin.

"I love Jimin! Especially in her 'Try' MV." I chuckled to myself as I changed from my sweats to something cute.

"I wonder if I could get her autograph" I whisper to myself as I walk out of my room, heading towards the living room where I could hear that Hanseol had just my new PS4. I swear if you've opened my new Fifa game I'll kill you.

I didn't know Jimin liked to play video games though. I guess she never really expresses that side of her in interviews.

 

*Hanseol's POV*
"You're not funny!" I shout as I head towards the front door. Opening it, I was greeted with Bangtans finest, Park Jimin.

"Ayo man, wassup?" I asked, inviting him in.

"I'm good yeah. So....we gonna get down to business?" He asked, following me into the living room.

"Yeah sure ma-"

"NO WAY! Is that the new FIFA game?!" Following Jimin's gaze, I realised he'd noticed Mia's PS4, and the FIFA 18 box sat on top of it.

"Er...yeah, but it's Mia's, it's not mine." Scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment I went over to switch the box on. "You wanna play?"

"Yeah sure man." He said, grabbing a controller, and sitting on the sofa, "Soo... who's Mia, 더 여자친구?"

"Ew man, no. She's my sister. We're living together so she's closer to college." He just nodded his head in an understanding way, pursing his lips almost in a kissing fashion as he thought, staring blankly at the loading screen on the TV.  Nudging him with my shoulder I chuckled, "Can't believe you thought my sister was my girlfriend"

"Dude, it's the first time I've been here. Do I look like I'd know if you had your sister living with you?" He chuckled back. There was a moment of silence before the game started up and we started to fight over which team we wanted to play as.

"OOOOOOHHHHH, 2 Nil BOoooOOoiiiIiIi!" Jimin shouted, pouncing over me as I lost to him yet again.

"Damn, you're good man!"

"Hey, Hanseol, don't you think th- oh, erm, hi, you...er...you're..."

"Oh erm, Park Jimin.... nice-nice to meet you" He stood up quickly and offered a hand to her to shake. I was literally about to burst out into tears at these two. Mia walked into the room, and was instantly star struck. She stared down at her male celebrity crush's hand and hesitantly grabbed up, shaking it lightly.

"Yeah-er..I thought- oh well, never mind."

Jimin slowly sat down and fiddled with the controller in his hand.

"I see you found my new FIFA game. I haven't played it yet, is it good?" Mia asked, sitting down on the single seated sofa next to me.

"It's awesome. Jimins beating my !" I exclaimed.

"Really? Let's see" she asked, and we un-paused the game to carry on with the last few minutes of it. I noticed however, that Jimin wasn't as into the game as he was before, and just sat quietly as he carefully pressed each button on the controller.

Has he....? Did he.....? I think he has.....!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hey man, so about that collab" I started. Our game ended ages ago, and since Mia went to fetch drinks, I thought I'd bring up the topic of the collaboration.....the whole reason as to why Jimin is actually here.

"Oh, yeah man. I completely forgot. Here, my company asked to bring you this" he pulled out a short document from his bag, "Its only the boring legal stuff, like who the song will belong to and all that. I've already signed it, just needs your signature and your companies signature" he handed me a pen and the document and I instantly began to read.

*MIA POV*
Click. Click. Click click click.

"Urgh! It's pitch black in here. Hey Hanseol!" I shout out. Flicking the light switch did nothing, so now I'm stood in the middle of the kitchen with no source of light, and a huge island in the middle of the room just waiting for me to bump into its corner and bruise myself black and blue.

"Mia, are you okay?"

"Han- Jimin? Where's Hanseol?"

"Oh, he's reading his new contract. I came to see if, you know, see if you're okay. I can see now, that you're not. Well I - I can't really see you, but I....I can see - I mean can't see - I mean-"

"I know what you mean." I giggle at his childishness. "Hey can you help me. The bulb seems to have blown. I know there's a spare one in one of the draws, but I can't seem to find it" I could just make out his outline and see his pouty, thinking face before he nods.

"O-of course"

So this is the story of how I ended up being in the dark, searching for a lightbulb with my crush stood god know how close, or how far away from me.... nah, just kidding, there's a bit more to this tale.

Coming across a drawer, I blindly open it, and put my hand it feel around.  "OUCH" I pulled my hand out immediately as I cut it on a sharp blade.

"Mia, are you okay?!" I hear a panicked voice come from my left.

"I think I just cut myself on a sharp knife." I whimper, "It stings a little, but I should be okay"

"Here, let me try and have a look at it" I heard some shuffling coming from beside me, so I turn to face - what I assumed was - Jimin's direction.

Jimin made his way over to me okay. Well, it was more than okay. It was so perfectly accurate that his pursing, thinking, kissy lips had bumped onto my own. It was only a simple bump, but it happened nonetheless.

"Oh my god Mia. I-I'm so sorry. It was an accident!" He stuttered. I reached out my hands to feel the material of his sleeves dangling by his side. I grabbed onto each sleeve and slowly traced my hands up to the top of his collar, and my hand gently grazed the skin behind his ear.

"Mia" he whispered, his hands reaching up to grasp my own.

"Jimin" I breathed out. It's now or never girl. My hands gently clasped each side of his face, and I slowly pulled his face down to my own, his soft, gentle breath ricochetting against my lips.

Our lips touched, and what started off as a simple accident turned into a beautifully shared intimate moment in the dark. Nobody around except for his arms around my waist, and my hands caressing his face. Our lips moving in synch, and my breathing slowly becoming more rapid with each second that passes by.



AN: Special mention to ARMYSelcaDay on twitter for letting me use these tweets and I hope you enjoy reading them, as much as I enjoyed planning, writing, and editing them!

Originally posted to Wattpad: 26/01/17