CNBLUE - Yonghwa

Kpop One Shots

*Jesika Aceituno (J.Ace) POV*

"Jesika, what do you want to do when we finish college?" asked my bestfriend Luna. I gave some thought to the question that she had just asked. 

"i want to get my dream job, obviously. But then i want to find the perfect guy" i let out a small smile, "and get married and start a family" i sighed at my dream. 

I was brought out of my dream-like state by a sudden push

"Yah, what was that for?" i asked as i turned to face my bestfriend.
"Tssch, you think that will find the perfect guy looking like that?!" she exclaimed in the nicest way possible. I know what she's on about though, you see, i'm a tomboy. 

I wear big, baggy jumpers and i prefer converse to heels, but i know i want to change, i want to be the type of girl who can wear shorts and not feel so elf conscious all the time. I want to be the girl who can accept compliments and not hide away inside an XXL jumper, afraid that her body is abnormal. 

"I know~~~." i agreed with her. After a few minutes of silence, an idea popped into my head. "Luna!" i exclaimed. My girly-girl friend turned to look at me, "Help me" i begged her. "Turn me into a proper girl. Help me get rid of all of my tom boyish ways and clothes" 

After giving it some thought, Lunas face became all happy and smiley as she agreed to my proposal. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"First, we'll see what type of clothes suit you, and you know what that means, don't you?" asked Luna as we got into her car. 

 

"Shopping?" i asked, cringing inside.

"SHOPPING!" she squeeled as the engine roared into life. 

Ok, so i have a confession to make. Of course i don't want to be a tom boy anymore, and i asked Luna to help me get to change, meaning to change my ways aswell, and i absolute HATE clothes shopping. It has never interested me in the slightest, and i guess thats because i have always worn the same thing. Don't get me wrong, i don't want to change completely, i still want to keep a part of my tomboyish ways; like not freaking out when i see a spider kekeke.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Oh my gosh" i mumbled when Luna passed me a dress and shoved me into a changing room. 

The Dress

"You'll like it, trust me" she shouted from the other side of the door. 

I looked at the dress that was hung up on the back of the door. *You can do this* i encouraged myself. 

As i went to put my first leg into the dress, i somehow got my other foot stuck and in a matter of slowed down seconds, i was jumping up and down, trying to free my other leg, but luck was not on my side as my whole body went crashing to the floor.

"huff" i moaned as i blew a few strands of hair out of my face.

"J.Ace, are you ok in there?" Lunas voice called as-she used my nickname-through the piece of wood that was seperating us. "Y-yeah" i exclaimed as i struggled to get back up.

After successfully putting the dress on, i looked in the mirror. *That's me?* I was astonished at the transformation that the simple dress had on me. 

"J.Ace i wanna seeeee" whined Luna. 

"I-i'm coming" i stuttered before opening the door.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Step 2" beamed Luna as we are now stood infront of a salon, carrying four bags of clothes each. 

"Luna, i'm not sure" i mumbled. 

My hair is very simple as it's light brown and flows down to my mid-back. 
"Come on Jesika, it's just a simple cut. I'm having mine done aswell, so you're  not going to be having it done alone" giggled Luna and she walked ahead into the salon. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I thought you said it was just going to be a simple cut!" i shrieked when i saw my now red hair that was now a little bit shorter and was curly.

Demi's(Jesika) Red Hair

"But it doesn't look bad at all. You look really different- in a good way" Luna beamed as she grabbed my hand and lead me towards the car.

"You're going to look perfect on monday when we go back to college. Maybe Yonghwa will finally notice you" Luna said when we were on our way back to my house.

Yes. My crush is Jung Yonghwa, the lead vocalist from the rock band CNBLUE. He goes to my college and we are both in the same Literature class. I doubt he has ever noticed me as i always sit at the back of the room, while he sits at the front, surrounded by girs (naturally *rolls eyes*). We have spoken a few times, but that was when we were working together for a project. That was when i started to fall for him and by the time we had to go back to not knowing each other, my heart really hurt, but i somehow managed to pass by each day without going crazy whenever i see him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Thanks for the ride Luna, but i'm still not sure about this dress" i said as i got out of her car, pulling at the bottom of my dress.

J.Ace's College Wear

"Jesika, trust me, you.look.perfect" Luna squeeled as she walked towards me and we set off towards th college building.

When we entered the building, i could already hear the whispers from the people we passed. 

"Is she new?" whispered one person.

"omo, it's Jesika." whispered another.

"oh, Yonghwa's coming, everyone go" whispered one person, and soon everybody had left the corridor except for me and Luna. 

"I've got to go to class, i'll see you at break" said Luna, giving me an unknown smile.  She left me standing there before i could open my mouth, and when it did, Yonghwa was stood infront of me. 

"J-jesika" he stuttered. *I..Is he nervous?* i asked myself internally and slightly chuckled.

"Yonghwa" i breathed out.

"Wow, y-you've changed. You look b-beautiful." his face then fell. "NOT that you didn't already, b-but, it's just that you-you...aish" he started to rub the back of his neck. 

"Thank you Yonghwa, it-it means a lot" i told him. He lifted his head and smiled shyly at me. 

"I was actually look-looking for you" he kept stuttering.

"Oh?" i asked.

"Y-yeah. I was actually coming to ask you if you-you wanted to...you know?" he asked, leaving me confused. Seeing my confused face he nods his head towards the wall where a poster has been posted. 

I followed his gaze towards the poster and read the words ' Love is in the air, fall inlove under the disco ball this Friday....'

"A-are you asking me o-out?" i asked him *O M GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY  keke*

"Y-yeah. So....will you go with me?" he asked. I didn't need to think for a second before i answered him, "Yeah, i'd love to".
_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ever since that moment, Yonghwa has made me feel like he is the one. He makes me happy, and everytime i see him, i can't stop smiling. Everytime he holds me and hugs me, my heart skips a beat, and when he kisses me, i go weak at the knees. I just want to thank Luna for the transformation, i owe it all to her really.


This oneshot was requested by 2PMMissA90, i hope you like it and sorry for the long wait, i've been on holiday and had no internet to check the updates.