B1A4 - Jinyoung

Kpop One Shots

*Jinyoungs POV*

There's this girl in my class. Shy,quiet, keeps to herself. Her name is you.  She never talks to anyone, and only speaks when the tutor has asked her a question. Sometimes i wonder if she is quiet all the time, like at home.

She doesn't have any friends and i guess that's always been ok with her as she never really shows any concern about anything.

Right now we are in form and she is sat at the back of the room, reading her novel, while everyone else is either talking about their weekend, or about how much of a freak she is.

"Why doesn't she talk to anyone, is she mute?"

"She doesn't speak, what kind of a person can't talk, she's not normal"

"Why does she even bother coming to school, dirty little freak!" sneered the other students. 

She's not a freak and i wish everybody would just shut up about it! you has never done anything wrong to anyone, so why must she be treated this way. 

I turned to face you and by looking at her face, i could tell that she heard what the other kids had said. She quietly got up, grabbed her bag, and walked out of the class. As soon as the door closed, i stood up.

"Oppa, wae geurae (What's wrong?)" asked a girl. 

To make sure i was being heard loud and clear, i pulled out my chair and stood on it.

"You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs, did you see you 's face? Do you know how hurtful your words are to her. That amazing beautiful girl can't go a single school day without you talking trash about her. Why can't you just leave her alone? What has she done to you, for you to treat her like this? -"

Before i could carry on any further, CNU pulled me down from the chair.

"Hyung" i whined. 

"Jinyoung, you've made your point, now sit down before seonsaengnim (the teacher) gets here" he informed me. I gave everybody one last glare and sat down, just in time for the seonsaengnim to enter and i had to stand up again, along with the rest of the class, to greet him.

*you  POV*

"...dirty little freak" that's it, i can't take it anymore! Before i started to show my weak side and cry infront of my class, i grabbed my stuff and headed out of the door. I managed to close the door just before i tripped over my shoe laces and my bag fell open and all of my school equipment fell out. *This day just can't get any worse*

I bent down to pick up my belongs when i heard a chair screech from inside the classroom. As i picked up my stuff, i carried on listening to the ruckus as my tears fell. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs..." the voice started. It sounded so familiar."... did you see you 's face? Do you know how hurtful your words are to her..." he's talking about me? "...that amazingly beautiful girl can't go through a single school day without you talking trash about her..." he thinks i'm beautiful? "...why can't you just leave her alone?" did he see me cry? "...what has she done to you, for you to treat her like this?" then, his voice stopped.

I couldn't believe my ears, someone actually cared about me. I picked up my bag and saw the seonsaengnim walking down the hall, i couldn't go back into form after that speech Jinyoung just made, i couldn't face the class after the school Kingka just shouted at an entire form, just for being mean to me. 

I turned around and ran towards the staircase which lead to the schoold rooftop; the only place i could be alone and think.

(After School)

 "YAH!" screeched a voice. 

I just left the school grounds and was on my way home when i heard a high pitch screech. I turned around and saw a group of five girls walking their way over to me. I could feel my chest beating faster and faster with each step they took. "What the HELL do you think you're doing?" she asked, poking me in the chest as she spoke. "I-I don't Kn-now what you're o-on about?" i trembled, getting scared more and more by the second. "Oh, come on, you ,  is it?" one of the girls asked. I quickly nodded my heading, not wanting to know what they would do to me i didn't answer.

"Well, you you better listen to our words as we're only going to say them once" spoke another.

"We don't know what you did to make our Jinyoung oppa, fall for you, but you better never-"

"Yah, what are you girls doing?!" shouted a voice. The girls turned around with fake smiles on thier face and slowly walked away from me, no without threatoning me to stay away from B1A4.

The person who called out walked straight past the girls as they stopped to say hello, and walked right to me. " you gwenchana?" he asked. I nodded my head, feeling scared to talk to him after the threat i had. "Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked.

"Jinyoung, you don't have to do that" i replied, quietly. He looked shocked, but then smiled.

"Where do you live?" he asked. I didn't answer. "you where do you live?" he asked another two times before i realised that he wasn't going to give up. "XXXX" i told him my address. 

"Great, i don't live too far from there, come on" he said. He grabbed my hand and started to walk in the direction of my house. 

My cheeks went red at his sudden action, but Jinyoung never seemed to notice my red cheeks, or the fact that he was holding my hand. "How are you?" Jinyoung asked. I guess he wanted to start a conversation. I responded with a simple "Fine". I realised i was being too cold with my short reply and asked "h-how was y-y-your d-day?"

*Why do i keep stuttering, i don't have a stutter?!*

"It was boring. I had tripple maths with Mr.Kim, as always it was draaaag" he replied with a much longer responce than me. 

(At you house)

"T-thank you for walking me h-home" i thanked, again stuttering.

"Anytime" he said. He smiled at me with that gorgeous smile of his. "I'll see you at school" he said.

He still hadn't let go of my hand. 

The next thing i know, he pulls my hand, causing my whole body to fly forwards. Everything happened in such a short time, and it ended up with Jinyoung giving me a peck on my lips. He just smiles at me and waves as he walks away.

*Jinyoungs POV*

Oh my god, what did i do?!?!?!

I just kissed her!!! 

I was losing my mind as i walked home. I couldn't understand why I just did that. 

When i got home, i went straight to my room, sat on my bed and thought of a plan. I grabbed a pen and paper, my guitar and got to work.

* you POV*

I arrive at school, early like always. I always want some peace and quiet at school, so i come early just so i can have some time to myself. When i arrive at my desk, i see a white piece of paper. *Is it hate mail?* i ask myself, and leave it as i don't want to risk it.

-_-_-_-_-

Once the bell goes for break, i put my book down and find a piece of scrap paper to use as a book mark and put it all in my bag and make my way up to the rooftop.

When i get to the rooftop, i take out my snack and my book. I finish eating my snack and open my book, but the paper falls out, opening it by itself. It's that note from this morning. 

I pick it up slowly, dreading the worst.

 

you meet me on the rooftop after school, i have something i need to tell you - J

I read the note over and over, knowing exactly who it was from. Jinyoung. 

*What would he need to talk to me about? Is it maybe about what he said yesterday? Ah, but he doesn't know that i over heard him* my thoughts kept coming and coming but soon i picked up my book and carried on reading it.

-_-_-_-_-_-

The bell went for the end of the day. Jinyoung hasn't been in any lessons, so i'm starting to wonder if this was a joke. 

Thinking it was him, i quickly grab my stuff together and quick walk to the top of the rooftop.

*you you pabo, what if it's those girls again, and they're just tricking you? Why are you risking it for a boy?!* the answer to that is 'i don't know', i honestly don't know why i am risking going to the rooftop to where jinyoung could possibly be. 

When i make it towards the top of the stairs i can hear a guitar. I slowly open the door and saw Jinyoung playing an accoustic guitar. When he saw me he started to sing:

sumi meojeul geotman gata
sarangi on geotman gata

moreugesseo moreugesseo
moreugesseo moreugesseo
moreugesseo moreugesseo
like it like it like it.

I feel like I’m going out of breath
I think love has found me
I don’t know, I don’t know,
I don’t know, I don’t know,
I don’t know, I don’t know,
like it like it like it

michyeobeoril geotman gata I like it
nogabeoril geotman gata

neo ttaemune neo ttaemune
neo ttaemune neo ttaemune
neo ttaemune neo ttaemune

I think I’ll go crazy,
I think I’m going to melt
Because of you, because of you,
Because of you, because of you,
Because of you, because of you

(B1A4 - beautiful target, jinyoungs part in english and Korean)

When he stopped singing, he put down his guitar and walked towards me. I had no idea what to say, and i don't think i needed to as he wrapped his arms around me, after a few seconds i did the same.

"1-4-3, i really mean it. I really think i can also help you with your confidence, just trust and believe in me. Right now, you're all i need, and i know i'm all you have right now" he said.

A tear fell down my cheek as i managed to mumble "4-8-6" he pulled out of the hug and smiled at me. "I t-trust you, and believe in y-you" i managed to say, although a little shaky. Jinyoung looked like to happiest guy on earth as he leant in and kissed me.


AN: Ok, so this oneshot was requested by KPopGirl18 , i hope you liked it. Don't forget to request a one shot below, if you're going to request, add some information on the characters and the story line that you want. Thanks! Also i haven't edited this yet, so please excuse any weird fonts, spellings, sizes, grammar. Thanks!!