ExoK - Sehun

Kpop One Shots

^ This boy is just... MA GAWD! I love him... I also recommend listening to Sing For You by EXO while reading :) ^


Practicing was tiring today. We have our debut coming up soon and I'm trying my best to push myself so that I can be up to the standard that my other members are. You'd think because I'm the youngest that I would have the most energy in my but I'm not; it's actually my Unnies that are more active than me. But I don't really spend as much time with them as other groups do. I spend more time with my best friend Sehun. He was also practising today with his group EXO. Sometimes I would go in and watch them rehearse and Sehun would talk to me when they were all on a break. He would do the same with my group rehearsals but today we were both practising with our groups, so we couldn't. I missed him. 

But, I knew that he had a crush on one of the members in my group. It kind of hurt because he would talk to her whenever he could.  He still hangs out with me but he always looks over my shoulder to watch her as she laughs with the others. I wish he would understand how I really felt about him. I will admit that I have a crush on Sehun, he has been my best friend ever since we both signed up to SM entertainment. He was only a year older than me but I couldn't help my feelings towards him. 

After rehearsals, I walk back to my dorm with my hood over my head and my earphones in my ears. I love listening to music as I walk back to the dorms, but I don't like it when Sehun sneaks up behind me and pulls them out. 

"Yah! You big bully!" I squeal as I playfully hit his shoulder, causing him to laugh at me. 

"I'm not a bully, you just don't like it when I tease you." If only you knew. I smile at him and push him before we continue to walk back to the dorms together. That is until he sees her and says his goodbyes before going over to her. I watch as they smile and laugh at one another before walking into the dorm building. I wish that were me.

***

I hate to say it but it turns out the Sehun is now with a member of my group ans SM have approved of it. I guess this is what it feels like to get your heart ripped out of your chest. Ever since it happened we were doing a lot to promote our debut song on stages and variety shows. It was brought up on one of the shows that I was the least active member in the group which some how caused some fans to start telling me to do more. I didn't know how to take it as I read through the fan cafe comments about it. 

All the other members were getting love for their looks and talent, whereas I was getting hate for apparently being lazy on the performances and not doing enough on shows. Gee, what a great start, huh? 

Today I was meeting with Sehun after he had finished a show and we were going to be hanging out in his dorm with the others. Boy have I missed doing this. I sit between Sehun and Kai as we play on the Xbox and I'm currently kicking both of their butts. 

"Yah! You're cheating!" Kai exclaims as he pushes my shoulder and I push him back as my character shoots his character on the game. Sehun was too busy trying to beat me that I never noticed that he was here. 

"Hana!" Kai complains as I shoot his character again. This is fun. That is until the door to the dorm opens and in comes her. She distracts Sehun and he ends up leaving Kai and I for her. My mood drops and I just let Kai get me because I miss Sehun. 

"What's wrong?" Kai as he pauses the game and puts his controller down. 

"Nothing, I'm just hungry." I reply as I force myself to smile. He frowns at me and suddenly pulls me into his embrace. 

"I know you like Sehun." He says and I try my best not to freak out about it. "But sometimes you have to let things go in order for them to see what they're missing out on." He tells me as he pulls away and holds my face in my hand. I feel tears well up behind my eyes and I nod head because I know what he is saying is true and I have to let him go. 

***

Even though I'm letting Sehun go, I still like to be his friend. But lately he has been acting cold towards me. Everytime I go to see him, he acts as though I'm not there. I asked Kai to talk to him for me but he wouldn't give him a straight answer. Have I done something wrong?

I decide to wait for him to come out of rehearsals and when he does I'm going to confront him whether he likes it or not. He walks out of the studio and I walk up to him and turn him to face me by his shoulder. 

"What have I done to deserve this?" I ask him as I try my hardest not to get mad at him because I just want answers. 

"Can't you take a hint?" He snaps at me and pushes my hand off him before turning away to walk again. I grab his wrist and he pushes me hard enough so that I fall to the ground. 

"Why don't you run off to Kai, you pair seem close enough." He glares down at me before he walks away. 

"Is that what you think, huh?!" I shout after him and he stops and turns back to me. 

"I should never have become friends with such a two-faced girl. I'm don't need you in my life because you are nothing to me." His words pull at my heart as my tears fall down my cheeks. Just when I thought I couldn't feel even worse. He walks off without giving me a second thought and I'm left to cry in the corridor. 

***

I sat in the back of the SUV as my group and I were traveling to do a fan meet up. I had my earphones in as I rest my head against the window and stare out of it. Kai had found out that the member that Sehun was dating in my group had told him that Kai and I went behind his back and didn't want him to bother us. Which is why he said those words to me. I close my eyes as I think about it and I start to cry again. But I stay silent so that none of the other members noticed. 

I wipe away my tears before I look out the window and see a truck coming right at me. 

*** (Sehun's P.O.V.)  ***

I didn't want to believe that Hana and Kai had gone behind my back but everything seemed to add up. The way they look at each other, the way he held her face that one day in our dorm and how close they have been getting lately. My mind and heart have been at war with one another ever since she told me about Hana. I just don't know what to do. A part of me is angry at Hana, but another wants to forgive her. 

"Sehun!" Kai comes running into my room panting as though he has been running for miles. "It's Hana, her group were in a car accident. They don't know if she'll make it." I feel as though my heart sunk at his words as I get up and we both make our way to the hospital. 

When we are there I see doctors surroundig Hana as she lays lifeless on the bed. 

"Hana!" I cry out as I try to get to her but Kai holds me back as the other members come into the hospital, as they must have heard the news about the girls. I try to reach out for her hand at least but the doctors force us out of the room as they close the door. 

She can't die. She can't die without knowing my feelings for her. 

*** (Hana's P.O.V.) ***

I felt something warm holding onto my right hand as I started to hear the beep of a machine. Where am I? Was the first the question to run through my mind and the next was: Was everyone okay? I try to open my eyes and it takes a few attempts before they do. I look to my right to see Sehun resting his head on the bed next to me as he slept. I could tell he had been crying because his eyes were still kind of puffy and the skin under his eyes were red. 

Why was he here? Should he be with his girlfriend and making sure that she is okay? I thought he didn't care about me. I reach over with my left hand and run my slim fingers through his hair, which cause him to slowly wake up. He looks up at me and a smile appears on his face. 

"Hana! You're alive!" He jumps up and wraps his arms around me as I return my embrace to him. 

"I'm fine, Sehun. I'm so glad you're here." I cry into his shoulder as he holds me, I never want this to end. "What about everyone else, are they okay?!" I panic as I push him away from me so that I look at his face as he answers me. 

"They're fine. They have a few bumps and bruises. You were the one that suffered the most." He replies as he gestures to the bandage around my head. I reach up to touch it and wince at the pain that comes from just a gentle touch. 

"Ouch. I guess Umma was wrong when she said I had a hard head." I try to joke but Sehun takes my hand away from my head and holds it again. 

"Listen, everything that I said before... I never meant it. I was upset because I was told lies about you. I've broken up with her because I knew that I didn't like her. But I actually... like you." He says as he looks down at our hands. Did he really just confess to me? I didn't care about my injuries, I pull him into my embrace again and cry tears of joy. 

"Oppa, I've waiting forever and a day for you to say that." I tell him and I hear his soft chuckles as he holds me in his arms again. 


AN: Another one shot done and dusted! I hope this is what you wanted yanghana! I loved writing this one just as much as all of the others! - Casper