Super Junior - Leeteuk

Kpop One Shots

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT HAS A FEW SCENES IN WHICH READERS MAY FIND DISTURBING OR ARE SENSITIVE TO. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE HATE MESSAGES AS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!


*Sohee POV*

"Come here you little !" he shouted. *Oh no, not again. Please not again* i begged in my head. If ever i actually spoke my thoughts, his actions would be a lot harsher. I quickly ran into my boyfriends room scared to death, but i couldn't let him know that. "oi,, go get my package." he shoved a wad of cash into my hand and i turned around, leaving the house as fast as i could.

My name is Sohee and i live with my abusive boyfriend, Samson. I'm not with him by choice; when we first started going out he was sweet, kind, loving and both me and my parents loved him. It was only after we had moved in together that he became abusive. It's my fault really, ever since i got him to quit smoking, he took to drinking, and that's what started the drugs, which then led him to send me off to his dealer to collect his "package". Samson always sends me to collect his drugs so if i ever get caught, i will be arrested and he won't. He always says 'if you love me then you would take the blame for me'.

After half an hour, i finally arrive at the the dealers, who's name i am not alowed to know, and i knock on his door. "Ello love" he smiled at me with a toothless mouth, which creeps me out everytime. "ere ta collect Samson's package eh?" he asked as he led me into his livingroom. I kept my hand tightly in my pocket, clasping the money with fear. "ere you go luv, i guess i'll be seein ya tomorrow" he said as we swapped the money for the package. I simply nodded and went to the front door as quickly as i could. "Now where do ya think ya goin" he whispered in my ear. 

"Get off me!" i shrieked. I managed to shrug him off before running for my life. I run out of the building complex as i hear his footsteps slowly getting quieter and quieter. I look behind me to see he stopped running when i collide into a wall. Well, i say 'wall'.

As i fell onto the ground, i quickly panicked as i couldn't find Samsons package. "Excuse me, miss. I am so sorry, i didn't realise you were there. Are you ok?" i slowly looked up to see a tall man with light brown hair, looking at me worried. *He's holding the package* i quickly stood up and grabbed the package out of his hand.

"Miss, are you ok?" he repeated. I hesitantly nodded my head before seeing the time on his watch, which was on the hand he still had out, as if to help me up from the floor. "Oh no, i'm late. I can't be late. H-he'll..." i stopped when i realised what i was about to say...to a complete stranger aswell!

"Here, let me walk you home, it's the least i could do since i knocked you over" he said. The tears started to fall down my cheeks as the realisation of what Samson would do to me when i'm late finally kicked in. "L-l-look, i'm sorry about knocking you down, please don't cry" the man tried to calm me down.

"N-n-no, i'm sorry, it's not your fault" i finally managed to speak to the kind man.

"Please let me walk you home, the fall seems to have shook you up a little bit" he said. 

"No, t-that's ok" i replied.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer miss -" he stopped waiting for my name.

"oh, my n-name is S-Sohee" i stuttered, confused about this whole situation.

"My name is Leeteuk...So, which way is your home?" he asked and started to folow me home.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"H-here is my house. Thank you, but i think you should leave before he -" i was cutt off by Samson opening the door.

*Leeteuk POV*

"H-here is my house. Thank you, but i think you should leave before he-" Sohee was cut off by the front door opening. "Oi, , now where do you think you've been? I got a call from my dealer, saying you ran away when he tried to thank you for dropping by for me" the unkown man sneered at the scared Sohee. *W-what's going on?* "N-no, Samson you don't understand, h-he- OWW!" she screamed in pain when Samson grabbed her by the arm and pushed her into the house.

"W-w-hat just happened? URGH GOD,why didn't i do anything?! I'm such an idiot!" i screamed out.

*Sohee POV*

*knock knock*

There was a small knock at the door. "Go check who that is" came a sleepy voice next to me. I quickly put my dressing gown on and made my way down the stairs, every 3rd step making a squeeky noise. I unlocked the door and opened it to see a familiar figure.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" i whispered. 

Leeteuk was stood in front of my door with a worried expression. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. Not a sound left my mouth as he walked me away from the house. We kept walking until we were at the entrence of a building. Leeteuk led me into the building and into another door, behind of which, held an apartment. 

When we were inside, the first thing he did was check me over; looking at my arms, legs, neck and lastly my eyes. "Thank god you're ok" he whispered before pulling me into a hug. My breathing stopped when i felt his warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist, protecting me from the world. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him as i just broke down crying. 

"It's horrible" i spluttered. "I can't be like this anymore, i can't carry on" i didn't realise that i was sobbing until i felt my knees weaken beneath me and i slowly fall to the floor, Leeteuk never letting go of me.

"SSShhhh, it's ok, you're safe now" he cooed in my ear. 

I grabbed onto his shirt and cried some more.

(The next bit, is an epilogue part)

*Sohee POV*

So it's finally been a year since Leeteuk oppa knocked on my door that night. It's also been a year since i moved in with leeteuk oppa.

"Baby, we need some more groceries" huffed oppa from the kitchen.

"Mwo, but oppa, we only went shopping on Saturday" i said in disbelief as i made my way over to my boyfriend. "Yeah, but that was last week." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned my body into his as i always felt safe in his embrace. "Let's go shopping" i whispered to him in defeat. 

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Just one last thing on the list" i felt relieved at Leeteuk oppas statement. I looked at the list and went off to grab the item off of the shelf. "Sohee?" came a questioning voice. I turned around to see 

"Samson" i started to hyperventilate just a little bit and with each step he took towards me, my shaking became more and more violent. "P-please, don't h-h-hurt me" i begged. I'm still pathetic when it comes to Samson, i haven't seen him for a year, and now that he;s here, i've gone back to my usual self.

He lifted his hand to slap me and i closed my eyes waiting for the impact...which never came.

"What.Do You Think. You're Doing" came a very familiar voice. I opened my eyes to see Leeteuk Oppa holding Samsons arm. "I'm handling a problem with my girl, so i suggest you back off" came Samsons responce. "What do you mean, your girl? I'm pretty sure that the last time i checked, she was my girl,and you do NOT touch my girl, got it?" Leeteuk let out a side to him that i had never seen before, and to be honest, it scared me. 

Whilst stook in my thoughts Leeteuk oppa had already taken care of Samson, and he brought me out of my day dream. "Sohee, gwaenchana?" he asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"o-oppa. You were r-really scary" i shuddered. Leeteuk held an apologetic look before he pulled me into a hug. "Mianhe baby, i didn't mean to scare you. I just don't want that man coming anywhere near you" he whispered into my ear.

After hearing his words, i finally managed to say the words that i was been wanting to say for a while

"I love you"

Oppa pulled out of the hug every so slightly and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too" he said and leaned in close and kissed me.


AN: I'm really sorry if this is a short one shot and/or has a really bad story line. I started writing this at 9 pm on Monday, it is now 00:50 am on tuesday!  This one shot was requested by KpopLoverLella ; hope you like it!

Don't forget to request for a one shot down below!