ExoK - Chanyeol

Kpop One Shots

 

It was a saturday morning when my bestfriend came to see me. His name is Park Chanyeol. We have been friends since i can remember and there has never been a day where i haven't seen him. Yes, i have a crush on him, again, starting ever since i can remember. 

"Hye Mi, Chanyeol is here!" shouted my mother up the stairs. A smile appeared on my face and i ran down stairs and was greated by a 18 year old, freakishly tall, deep voiced, handsome Mr. Park Chanyeol.

My mother left the livingroom as Chanyeol pulled me into a hug....well this is new! But i can't complain ^_^ "Woah, Channie, Gwenchana?" i asked as i wrapped my arms around his back. "No, everythings...peachy. I just got some bad news today" he replied as he finally leaned out of the hug. I looked to his face and saw his eyes were puffy. "Chan, have you been crying?" i whispered as our faces were so close together that i didn't need to talk loud. "Mwo, ani, do i always look like this?" he asked smiling and he turned his back to me and walked towards the sofa and sat down. 

"It's my last wish" he said out of the blue. I sat down opposite him and faced him.

"Your last wish? Have you given up on genies?" i laughed, looking at his beautifully sculptured face. 

"Yeah....something like that" he said, and looked down to the floor and back up again.

*Somethings wrong*

"So, what is your last wish?" i asked. I looked at him with all serious now. You don't need to be friends with Chanyeol for 18 years to know that something is wrong. The tips of his ears go red and he looks scared. He looked me in the eye and said with all seriousness. "Let me kiss you?" I was still, how was i meant to answer that. The boy of my dreams has literally just asked if he can kiss me. Before i knew it, i had already pounced on him and kissed him. It lasted a few seconds and it felt amazing. It was soft and gentle at first, but then it became desperate. He nibbled on my lip and in shock my mouth opened and he took his chance to slip his tongue inside of my mouth. I pulled back before anything could happen. "Chanyeol, my mother is in the kitchen" i whispered in worry. He smiled at me and stood up. 

"it's ok i've got to go" he said, smiling sadly. *Ok something is really wrong*

"Chanyeol, what's going on, what's wrong?" i asked in concern.

"what, nothing" he replied.

"Cut the crap, i know something is wrong" i said and pulled him to my bedroom to talk in private.

"Hye Mi, please, i have to go, i can't be late. Please, i know this is the first time i have ever mentioned anything about this before, but...i love you. I love you more than anything, and i have loved you since i first met you. You could say that it was love at first sight." he said, he stood up from sitting on the bed and walked towards me.  A tear had already slid down my face and more threatened to spill. "And the best thing is that i know you love me too, and that's all i could have ever wished for." he said as he captured my lips in another kiss. The tears fell as this kiss was perfect, but despite being our second kiss, it felt different. Different in a bad way.

He pulled back slowly and leaned his head on mine. "I can't believe that i have only just confessed now. I feel like such an idiot. We could have had an amazing life" he whispered and pecked my lips. "Trust me, i really REALLY don't want to go" he whispered and tears started to fall from his eyes. Before i could ask any questions, he grabbed his jacket and left.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Chanyeol, how could you!" i cried.  "You couldn't have told me?!" tears spilled. It was a cold windy day and a storm was brewing. "I love you, i loved you, but you had to leave me" i shouted. I looked at Chanyeols grave and read the words:

 

Park Chan Yeol

27th Nov '92 - 28th Jan '10

Beloved boyfriend, son and happy virus

"I can't believe that your last wish, was to kiss me. I can't believe that you had cancer and never told me. I'm your bestfriend, and girlfriend...I'm just glad that i could fulfill your wish" i whispered the last part as i wiped my eye with a tissue.


AN: Ok so if you don't know, this one shot is a seperate story on my list of stories. I just decided to upload it here aswell!