Nu'est - Aran

Kpop One Shots

*Aron Kwak POV*

"Hanhe, open up!" i called as i banged on the bathroom door. 

This has happened usually every morning since we moved from California to be in Korea; Hanhe would wake up first and run into the bathroom and take fooooorever in the shower that i have to wait almost an hour before i can even brush my teeth. I would then bang on the door and Hanhe would just giggle her amazingly beautiful giggle and tell me to wait......but there was no giggling today.

I instantly knew something was wrong as there was no noise coming from the other side of the door. The shower wasn't even . 

"Hanhe, open up. I'm not joking!" i shouted as i tried to twist the handle. Obviously, Hanhe has locked it *facepalm*.

I was quiet for a moment as to see if i could hear anything, all that could be heard was a quiet, muffled sob.

"Hanhe, please, otherwise i'll brake down the door" i told her, resting my forehead on the door. 
Again, i received no responce. I walked back a couple of paces and ran towards the door, kicking it down in the process.
 

"H-hanhe, what do you think you're doing?!" i screamed in shock as sitting there on the floor, was my beautiful girl, with a blade in one hand and her phone in the other. 

I immediately rushed down to her, and knocked the razor out of her hand before it could come into contact with her skin.  

"A-aron" she sobbed into my arms. Hanhe ended up dropping her phone, but i reached out and picked it up with my spare hand.

On the screen was a text that she had recieved in the night. The name for the person was 'Do Not Answer'. *Is someone stalking her?!* i thought as i read the message.

My beautiful girl is so helpless. The shine in my girls face has gone and her once long,brown hair is now ruffled and thrown into a careless style that just made her look helpless. 

Anger built within me as i read each word. "Who is he?" i asked through seething teeth.

"Make it stop!" she cried. 

My heart stopped hearing those words, and i wrapped my other arm around my girl as the phone fell back to the floor, the words 'I'll find you, and i'll get you' still visible on the screen.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Who sent you that message?" i asked Hanhe as we were lying in bed, facing each other. I used my free right hand to the hair out of her face. 

Hanhe sniffled a and then looked me in the eye. "A-aron, there is something i think you should know" she said, suddenly sitting up. I followed her and we sat so we were sitting infront of each other. 
"what is it?" i asked, subconciously holding her hands in mine.
 

"Back in california" she started, "Before i met you, i went out with this guy, at first he was nice but after a few weeks he started to act different, weird different and i didn't like it. We got into arguments and more than once a week i would end the day with a bruise somewhere on my body. I-" she started to choke, "I managed to sneek out of his house one night, and-and ever since he has been on the look o-out for m-me, fol-lowing me everyw-w-where" 

The tears started to fall as Hanhe's small body started to shake, becoming more and more vilent until i wrapped my arms around her. Securing her body in my strong embrace.

"SShhh, baby girl, it's going to be ok" i cooed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey baby" i whispered into Hanhe's ear. 

"hmm" she answered with a filler.

"How about we go out for dinner?" i asked her "On a date"

Hanhe rolled over on the bed so she was facing me. "Tonight?" she asked. To answer her i simply nodded my head and said "It's only 8:30pm, we still have time" i smiled at her. 

It took some time to convince her but Hanhe finally nodded her head and got up out of bed to get changed. 

I'd do anything for my girl, and to take her mind off of somone who has no idea where she is, is the least i would do to make her smile. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Oh my god!" gasped Hanhe as i attacked her with a kiss as soon as we got back home. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist as Hanhe's strength melted away. I picked her up as her arms swung around my neck and her legs around my waist. Kissing me back just as hard, i made my way (backwards and with my eyes closed bear in mind) into the bedroom, laying Hanhe on the bed first, with me hovering over the top of her. 

"I love you" mummbled between kisses. 

"I love you too" Hanhe mummbled back as she pulled me down onto the bed. 

I unhooked the top of her dress, as she went to work with ing my trouser belt. 

Not breaking skin contact, i managed to pull us under the blanket, Hanhe giggling her usual contagious giggle. 
_________

AN: This oneshot was requested by KPopGirl18, i'm sorry it's almost a week late, and i hope you like it. I'm not good at writing angst or mature themed stuff but i hope it's ok!!