ExoM - Luhan

Kpop One Shots

*Eunji POV*

"Omma, Appa, i'm home!" i called out to my parents as i entered our house. 
I walked into the livingroom to see my parents talking to a young couple. 

"Oh, Eunji-ah, you're home" said my mom.

"Deh. Annyeonghaseyo" i bowed to my parents and the couple.

"We have to go Sarah, but we can't wait for tomorrow" said the woman.

"Deh" replied my mom. She then got up to show the couple out.

"Who were they Appa?" i asked my dad.

"We have set you up on a date with our friends' son" he told me.

"W-what?" i asked. "Why?" i was upset with my parents' choice to set me up on a date, especially a blind date.

"We thought it was the right desicion as you are now 19. You need to find a suiter" came my mothers voice as she walked back into the living room. "You know him anyway. That was Luhan's parents" she said, pointing the the front door. 

"L-luhan" i stuttered. 

My parents have set me up on a blind date with my college's kingka.

"See, i told you she knew him. Look at her little face, she's blushing" squeeled my mother. 
I covered my face with my hands and went upstairs to change.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"I can't believe i'm doing this" i mumbled to myself as i was waiting for Luhan by the gates of a theme park. I was going to turn around and just leave when i heard someone call out my name. 

"Eunji", the voice that had called my belonged to non other than the boy i was waiting for.

"L-luhan" i greeted him. 

"I guess we better go in then" he smiled before taking my hand and dragging me past the gates.
_-_-_-_-_-_-

We had been at the theme park all day. 

"How did you know my name?" i asked him. Luhan  just shrugged.

"Should i not know your name? You go to my college right?" he asked. 

"Y-you know that?" i always thought he hadn't noticed me. 

"Of course" he replied. "Just because i'm kingka doesn't mean i'm ignorant enough to not know you" he said. 

His answer made me blush a little. 

All of a sudden, hegrabs my hand and starts to drag me somewhere. "Y-yah. Where are we going?" i asked him.

"I've always wanted to ride this. But everyone i know are too scared to ride it with me" he turned to face me, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I looked at him, then the ride, back to him, and then the ride again.

"Are you crazy?" i asked him. "You want me to ride the smiler??!" i started to shake my head. You got another thing coming if you think i'm going to ride that death trap" i told him as i started to step backwards. 

"Pleeeeeeeease" he begged. 

I looked into his eyes one more time, and just couldn't take his cuteness. "Fine~" i huffed. 
His smile stretched across his face.
"Great"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
"Oh my god, we're going to die" i told him. 

We were now strapped into the seats.

"It's going to be fine, i promise" he looked me in the eyes. It somewhat calmed me down, and before i knew it the ride had started.

*Deep breaths Eunji, don't be a scaredy cat. You've done well all day, why spoil it now?*

As we started to go upwards, my heart kept beating faster and faster. Before we reached the top i had grabbed onto Luhans hand and wouldn't let go.

I screamed and screamed as we went upside down and around and around.  All the while, Luhan just laughed at me.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Luhans POV*

"That was awesome!" I exclaimed as we got off the ride.

"Luha-lu. I don't feel so good" i turned to see Eunji's eyes rolling backwards and her balance becoming unstable. 

I caught her in my arms and brought her to the nearest café in the park. 

"Eunji. Eunji" I called her name as i sat down, Eunji still in my arms. 

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped for air, it was as if she had just run a marathon
She looked so scared as she exclaimed  "OH MY GOD!" when she saw me and pounced on me, embracing me in a hug.

"Hey, hey, it's ok" i cooed, hugging her back. She started to sniff and i could tell she was crying.

"I'm here it's ok. I promise that next time we won't go on it" i told her.

She lifted her head from my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"Next time?" she asked.

"Deh. You don't want to come again?" i asked her, my smile faultering.

"A-ani. I'd love to" she said smiling.

*Her smile is so beautiful*


AN: This oneshot was requested by  sweetsugar27, i hope you like it. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! (Oh and the rides i mentioned in this oneshot are from the theme park 'Alton towers' in England. I'm going in a few weeks and the smiler is definitely the one i'm going to ride on, althought theres a three hour waiting list)