New Friends

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO: new friends

It has been a week since school started. I guess I could say that I am a loner at school, I never saw that Seunghyun guy again, I don't know if I'm to be relieved or curious as to where he is. He is friendly, I admit. There's no doubt that he has a lot of friends. Today, is a saturday. My parents are telling me to mingle with visitors later since they have invited some of their business partners. The thing is, I don't like mingling with people I don't know, especially when it comes to business. 

There was a knock on my door, "Come in." I ordered to whoever was knocking.

"Hey, are you sure you're not coming downstairs later? C'mon. I heard people from your school are coming." My school? What? Even worse.

"You know me, oppa. I don't like talking to people unless it's family and important." 

"This is important, c'mon. Someday, we will be the ones taking over the company. You need practice, Hyun." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I don't want to, and you mentioned that people from my school are coming right? More reason to not go." He went near and grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the washroom and locked me inside.

"You are not going outside that washroom until you finish washing up and after you wash up, you have to get dressed. Arasso?! I'll pick an outfit for you and I'll leave it on your bed." He is so stubborn. He is always the one to push me. It's probably an important matter for my parents. Uggh, I really hate mingling with people.

Since I had no choice, I washed up and dried my hair. I curled it, very unusual to me since I only put my hair in a bun when I'm at school. I got out of the washroom with my bathrobe and saw the outfit that oppa picked for me. I was amazed because he really does have a sense of style. I like it. He picked out my spaghetti strap dress, its top is black but the bottom is pink, also, there was my favourite black heels. Of course, he won't miss the jewelry. He led out a box of jewelry that my mom gave me last year. The necklace had a pink diamond in its pendant and the earrings had pink diamonds too. It was really pretty. (http://oi49.tinypic.com/111ou3n.jpg)

I wore everything that my brother had picked for me and went out my room to go downstairs. I heard people talking, I guess the visitors were early. I went down and my mother saw me and waved at me, she was talking with a couple. "Honey! Come here." I nodded and went to my mother.

"Mi Hyun, this is Mr. and Mrs. Choi. Mr. and Mrs. Choi, this is my youngest daughter, Yoon Mi Hyun." I bowed at them and greeted them.

"What a beautiful daughter you have. Nice to meet you my dear." Mrs. Choi said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Choi. Nice to meet you too." I responded.

"Where's your daughter?" My mom asked.

"Oh, yeah! She's with our youngest son, hold on." Mr. Choi said, he looked around and signalled someone to go here. The boy looked familiar. Wait.. Isn't that Seunghyun?! This is.. not going to be good. Dang it.

"This is our daughter, Choi Hye Yoon, she's the principal at Seoul High School and this is our son, Choi Seunghyun." Both of them bowed down to greet my mom.

"Omo, you are so pretty darling. I bet you know my daughter, Yoon Mi Hyun?" My mom asked Principal Choi. This is so twisted. So, Principal Choi is Seunghyun's sister? Wow. I never expected that. 

"Of course, I know her. Hi Min, nice to meet you here. I knew that you were the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Yoon." She smiled at me.

"Hi, Principal Choi." I bowed down, I seriously don't know what to call her.

"Omo, don't call me Principal Choi outside school. Just call me unni." She is so nice, even out of school. 

"Neh." I nodded. She nudged Seunghyun who was looking the other way. I think he hasn't noticed me yet.

"Ya, Seunghyun, respect. Greet Mi Hyun-shi." Seunghyun looked at her sister and nodded. He looked at me and his eyes widened. I giggled. 

"Hey, Seunghyun. Nice to see you here." I smiled. Wow, this is unusual of me. Usually I would just nod, I would never greet anyone first. This guy is rather comfortable to be with, even though this is our second meeting only.

"Yoon Min?! You're Yoon Mi Hyun? The daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Yoon?!" He was shocked, I can tell. That was reasonable, and I am totally enjoying his amusement.

"Yes, I am. Don't be too shocked. It's still me, Min." I stated. I don't really know why they make a big deal out of it. 

"Ohh. Uhh, I never knew that, mianhe." I nodded and said, "You don't have to be sorry." Our parents coughed and my mom said, "Well, I'll leave you here, Mr. and Mrs. Choi, c'mon. I'll introduce you to my husband." They all said their goodbyes to us and that left me with Hye Yoon unni and Seunghyun-shi.

"Well, kids. I'm going to see Jiyong's sister, Dami. Arasso? Have fun you two." She shot us a warm smile and patted both our shoulders. 

"Uhmm, I didn't expect to meet you here." Seunghyun muttered, "Neither did I. This is our second meeting." I responded.

He nodded and said, "You seem to be comfortable meeting new people." I was shocked, what?! That's impossible.

"Me? Heck no. Remember when we first met? It was really awkward you know." I laughed. For some reason, I think I'm comfortable to be with Seunghyun.

"Really? Well, it's not awkward now. Anyways, I'll let you meet my friends. C'mon." He grabbed my hands and pulled me to a group of guys talking but.. Oh no, another familiar face. Don't tell me? That guy in my first, third and fourth period is also here?! And he's friends with Seunghyun? This is double trouble. First of all, my identity is revealed.. and both of these people are in my house right now. Are you kidding me?

"Ya, guys! Meet Mi Hyun. She's from our school, Jiyong-ah. Do you know her? She's also in first year." So, that's his name? Jiyong? For the past week, even though I have been sitting beside him for the three of my classes, I never knew his name.

Jiyong looked at me and scrunched up his eyebrows and said, "Ahh, yes. She's in three of my classes." This is the first time that I've heard him talk. 

"Mi Hyun, these are my friends. Jiyong, your classmate." He bowed down and said nice to meet you.

"This is Seungri, he has a sister that goes to our school as well, but you really don't want to meet her." I scrunched up my face and wondered why not. Well, I don't really care. I hate introductions. It's awkward.

"Hi, Mi Hyun! You're pretty." I made a fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter