First Day

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: first day

Today is my first day in high-school in Seoul's most famous highschool. It only consists of rich people, which I hate. I don't really like exposing my real identity because I end up having fake friends who just use me. I like keeping my identity a secret, which I am doing now. My parents and my older brother is aware of it and they agree since they all know my name but my parents never disclosed my pictures anywhere. 

I will always refuse to go to their whereabouts because I am really not the social type of girl. I had friends in elementary but it doesn't mean I fully trust them. It's just a matter of fact that I hang out with them. Yes, I am no stuck-up rich girl who uses their parent's money to buy expensive cars, house, make-up, clothes nor spend it on other useless things. I like saving up my money for future references. 

I still don't know what to do in my life, that is why I'm trying everything and trying to find what I like. My parents are encouraging me to take over the business but I'm still thinking about it. I like it but I don't like it at the same time since I'm not a social type of person. It scares me, I don't even know why I'm the heir when my brother can be one? 

Enough with the deep thoughts and introduction, it's my first day and I am not nervous because I'm used to being alone at school. Although nobody really had bullied me but I have been warned by my parents that if I hide my status in the school, there is less possibility that they will be nice to me. I don't care, really. I want people not to know who I am nor see me differently. I will act normally, as always.

I finished getting ready, got my uniform out from my closet and dressed up. Our uniform was the typical high school uniform: white blouse with a black ribbon, black short skirt and then we have to wear high ankle socks with black shoes. For me, I really like mix matching my clothes but I am not allowed this time since we have a uniform, but I could express my stylish ethics with my shoes, right? So, I wore a black pair of converse today at school, stylish but simple. That's the way I like it.

I went down and saw my family eating breakfast, I kissed my mom, dad and my brother. "Hi omma, appa and oppa. Good morning." I smiled at them warmly.

"Good morning, dear. Aren't you excited for your first day of high school? I'm sure you'll meet pretty good friends." My mom said with enthusiasm.

"Friends? Since when did she have friends?" I glared at my brother and started to eat.

"I'm just kidding, kiddo!" He ruffled my hair which caused me with such annoyance.

"Ya, stop teasing your dongsaeng. Honey, finish your food and the car is waiting for you. Just as you wished, the car is not too extravagant." I smiled at my understanding and caring dad. I love him, he understands me the most and he is really caring for me.

"Thanks, appa." I continued to eat my breakfast and then soon after, my brother left for university. He goes to a public university, he is currently studying to be a producer. His dream in life is to be a producer, doesn't matter if he's famous or not or earns money a lot or not. It's just a matter of fact that, he wants to be a producer so bad. My parents don't have anything against it, they are not making it into a big deal if we decide to study business or not. It will still be ours and in that time, there will be people who will guide us while we prepare for that time.

"Darling, you should leave now, it's 8:30 am now. School starts at 9 am right?" My dad stated, I looked at my watch and gasped.

"Omo! It is! Mianhe! I'm going now! Love you omma and appa! Take care!" I kissed both of them and ran outside where Mr. Kim was waiting for me, he's been my personal guard, driver and guardian ever since I was a little kid. There's nobody else that I trust the most outside my family other than him. I waved and apologized to Mr. Kim for being late and as always, he would always plant a smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. Sorry for being late." He nodded as he closed the door of the car.

"No worries, Ms. Yoon." Mr. Kim stated.

"Yaaa," I whined, "Don't call me that, Mr. Kim! How many times have I told you to call me Mi Hyun, arasso?" He nodded and smiled.

I looked at the window, seeing the beautiful buildings around Seoul. I'm free to go out as much as I want to since my identity is hidden but there is one problem, I always feel lonely..

As I arrived at school, Mr. Kim opened the door for me and I stepped out of the car and sighed deeply. Mr. Kim patted me on the shoulders and said, "Goodluck, I'll see you after school. Arasso? Take care, Mi Hyun-shi." I nodded and smiled.

He drove off and there is only me. I walked and tried to find the main office where I will know my homeroom class. The school was pretty big, full of rich kids I say. What can I say? I'm just a freshman, first day of highs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter