I'm Me

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: i'm me

We arrived at YG and when we arrived, it was still the same but we held hands this time. We got to the recording room and put down my duffle bag since earlier Jiyong told me to pack some extra clothes because they were going to practice dancing after arranging the song that we had recorded yesterday. He invited me to practice along, and since I love dancing, I insisted. 

"Hey guys!" I greeted them cheerfully. They eyed us carefully and suspiciously.

"Why are you guys looking at us like that?" I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm. I can't say. Something's differnt between you two." Teddy said. I looked at Jiyong and he looked at me. I giggled and he laughed.

"There's definitely something different." I shrugged my shoulders and sat down beside Teddy.

"Shall we begin, oppa?" I asked Teddy and after he stared at me, he nodded. Then, we arranged the music. Asked the boys what their opinions were and after 3 hours of arranging it. We then created a full song. It wasn't finalized yet since YG still has to review it. 

"So, since we're done and we got your opinions. You may go down to the practice room and you've got the original copy right? I'll copy some more, probably two more since I'm going to give a copy to YG and keep one just in case. Arasso? You may go." Teddy ordered the boys.

"Arasso, hyung. We'll see you later. Bye my yoja chingu." I winked at him and he winked as well. He kissed me  goodbye and I waved at the boys but they were shocked. I giggled.

"Close your mouths, boys." I said.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING NOW?!" Seungri and Daesung exclaimed. I laughed and Jiyong did as well. 

"Yes, we are." I said cheerfully.

"Omo! Omo! Since when?!" Teddy exclaimed.

"Since this morning." Jiyong said with a grin.

"She finally said yes?!" Now, Taeyang was the one who yelled.

"Yes, oppa. I finally said yes, and besides, today was the only time he asked." I playfully glared at Jiyong and he smiled cheekily. I scoffed playfully.

"Anyways! Go ahead and practice guys! Chop chop!" I exclaimed.

They sang their way out and I just laughed.

The moment they closed the door, Teddy looked at me and winked at me, I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing." He still stared at me creepily.

"Stop staring oppa, you're being weird." He chuckled.

"I'm not being weird. I just can't believe that Jiyong and you are finally dating. He's been bombarding me and the boys that you guys are still 'unofficial'." I giggled and said, "Well, you've been saved by me. He won't bombard you guys now."

"I'm afraid you didn't save me YET. He will definitely bombard us still." 

"Why is that?"

"Well, you guys are dating. He will surely blab about how perfect your relationship is, how beautiful you are, how romantic you guys are, stuff like that." I giggled and said, "Yeah, that's Jiyong." I said while giggling.

He laughed and we started to copy the song and we were done after a few minutes. I got up from my seat and got my duffle bag. I was about to go out when Teddy oppa called me.

"Oh, wae, oppa?" I turned around to face him.

"Tell me when Jiyong is making you cry, arasso? I'll kick his for you." I laughed and nodded.

"I will, don't worry and I'll kick his first. Thank you, oppa! I'll get going. See you later at the practice room." I waved goodbye and went to the change room. I went into an empty stall and I thought I was alone but I heard two girls talking. At first, I didn't mind but I heard my name.

"Did you know that Mi Hyun and Jiyong oppa are dating?"

"Bwoh?! Ugh, I wish they would break  up!"

"Ya! Someone might hear you. They just got together today, I heard."

I scoffed lightly, enough that they won't hear me. I changed while they were talking.

"You don't like Mi Hyun?"

"No, I heard she's just using Jiyong oppa."

"Using? She's already rich, why would she use him?"

"For fame, I  guess?"

"But I heard they were childhood friends."

"Whatever, I heard that Seunghyun oppa and her fought because she used them when they were children."

"She's not even pretty." Whatever, I don't really care if I'm ugly or not.

"I totally agree, do you think her face is full of plastic surgery? I think it is! Have you seen her childhood photos? Her nose looks fake." This girl is totally blind, I swear. 

Where the did they hear these thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter