I love you

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: i love you

We were finally at our resort, I greeted the employees and they didn't bow, maybe they remembered when I told them not to bow when I'm around. I smiled at them and greeted them warmly. They gave us separate rooms, when I was about to go to my room, an employee stopped me and said, "Young miss, I just want to inform you that one of our regular customers are staying here for two days as well." I nodded and smiled. Who could it be? Regular customer? Wow, they must like my resort so much.

I walked at the hallway and I smelled a familiar scent, a scent that I've been longing for, for the past 9 years. It was Jiyong's, I sighed and muttered, "Aish, I'm hallucinating." I shook my head and opened the door of my suite. I looked inside and it was the same room I got 9  years ago. I smiled and scanned the room. I dropped my suitcase at the edge of the bed and flopped at the bed.

I opened the suitcase and got a baby pink Roots sweatpants, baby blue American Eagle pullover, periwinkle blue Vans shoes and an Adidas pink beanie. (http://oi45.tinypic.com/2im00ug.jpg) I got my iPhone and put it in my pocket and walked to the porch of my resort. On my way, I smelt Jiyong's scent again and thought that I was just hallucinating and getting crazy. I ignored it and just walked to the porch, to my surprise, there was someone in there.

I eyed that person curiously and suddenly remembered that it must be my regular customer. To not be rude, as the owner of this resort. I decided to greet the person, I walked closer and cleared my throat, "Uhm, excuse me?"

When the person turned around, I was shocked. "J-j-jiyong? What are you doing here?" It was Jiyong. Was he my regular customer? It can't be. Why would he return at my resort and why would he be here now? What the heck is happening?

He smiled at me, not looking shocked at all. Did he know that I would be here? "Hey, Mi Hyun-ah. I see that you're here for a vacation too?" I nodded and sat down beside him.

I crossed my arms and looked outside. I just remained quiet because I didn't know what to tell him. It's not like I could blurt out 'I like you'. He then looked at me weirdly.

I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "What?" He chuckled and said, "What did you say?" He asked. I was confused, say? I didn't say anything.

But then, I realized that in my mind, I said, 'I like you'. Did I blurt that out loud?! No!

"Chakaman, did I just?" He giggled and I groaned, "Hey, don't react like that. It's alright." He smiled.

"Aish, it wasn't supposed to be said out loud, Jiyong." I put my hands on my face, full of embarrassment. 

"Well, I already knew anyways." He blurted out. What? He knew? How? 

"What? What do you mean you know already? How?" I asked him.

"Well, I was kind of in front of at the airplane.. and you were talking loudly, so I couldn't help but to overhear your conversations with Hyun woo." He hesitated to say it but my eyes widened. He heard me say all those things?! WHAT?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! He doesn't even know what relationship I have with Hyun Woo! Did he figure it out?

"Oh no. Please tell me you didn't hear all of it.." I said.

"Well, sorry but I heard EVERYTHING." I sighed and groaned, "Aish! That Lee Hyun Woo. He made me say everything! Is this planned?!" I exclaimed, only finding myself frustrated but Jiyong was just laughing.

"How can you laugh in a situation like this?!" I told him.

"Well, you look cute and I don't really mind knowing it. I'm glad actually, although my ideal confession was to be a heart felt confession rather than just over hearing it.. It still feels good because you just blurted it out yourself a minute ago." He smirked and smiled.

"Aish. Stop Jiyong. This isn't right." I stood up and he grabbed my wrist. I froze. His hands made me tingle and I hated it because it makes my heart flutter more. I hate the fact that I love Jiyong so much but I had to avoid the feeling. If it weren't for what happened in the past, I wouldn't be in this situation. 

"Just tell me, Mi Hyun. Do you like me? Ani, do you love me?" I sighed and turned around. I didn't know what to answer. Should I tell the truth? But if I tell him the truth, it wouldn't go anywhere. I still won't agree on this relationship but then again, I don't want to hide my feelings forever. I don't want him to problemize me anymore. I want him to be free. 

"I-i-i.. I love you, Jiyong.." His face lightened but I ignored it and continued, "I love you but there should be nothing between us." Then his face darkened.

"Why? What do you mean?" 

"I just can't bring myself to be a in a relationship with a man who's best friends with someone I hate.." He sighed and let go of my wrist and cupped my face. I looked at him intently as he did the same.

"Look, Yoon Mi Hyun, I know that you hate Seunghyun to the guts but that shouldn't stop our love. Our love is different from the hate you are feeling for Seunghyun, I know it will be complicated since Seunghyun and I are good friends but when you left.. I felt alone, I felt empty but when I saw you at California, I thought you were someone else. I suddenly thought that maybe it's the time to finally give up on you and start a new life but what? Fate had brought me to you, it led me to you. For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter