Reconciliation

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! This is me promoting another fan fic of mine! LOL. So apparently, I have a new idea. (As always) I'm sorry for giving too much fan fics! I just can't help it. These ideas can't just be thrown away! :( Huhu.

Anyway, I want you guys to support it just like you supported this story and my other stories as well! I hope you guys will like it. The title of it is Hopeless. 

Just read the foreword and description. It's a bit mysterious and eerie, but I promise you that it will be a good story! 

Please comment and subscribe! I will be posting its 1st chapter right after I update my other stories!

THANKS GUYS! MUCH LOVE. <3

Link: Hopeless

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE: reconciliation  

I'm here, inside my hospital room. I'm alone.. and it's boring. Seriously. After spending three months in this hospital bed, I can't seem to do anything, unless Emily comes by and gives me my work secretly. Yes, Jiyong does not know that I still work even though I'm here at the hospital. I just can't stop working completely, and the one handling my company? I passed it down to my lovely brother. I know he has the qualifications to make my business boom more. It's just temporary anyway.

I sighed as I flipped through the channels of the television. I probably did that for a couple of times again, until my phone rang. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my phone for a while and finally picked it up with its 4th ring. I glanced at the caller ID, Jiyongie. I smiled and pressed the answer button. 

"Yellow?" I answered. Yeah, weird, but it's our thing. 

"Red. Hey, babe." He answered, then chuckled. I smiled wider and said, "Hey, what's up? Aren't you supposed to be getting interviewed right now for your promotions in Japan?" I asked him. He's going to be away for a while and I'm sad because of it. There's a huge chance that he won't be there when I give birth, but then again, I don't blame him for his busy schedule. I know YG has promised to give Jiyong a long hiatus because of me, but I can't allow that. I can't allow myself to be the reason why Jiyong will give up his dreams. I don't want to be a hindrance to his career.

"Yeah, but we have a 5 minute break. I just wanted to hear your voice. How are you doing there?"

I smiled and said, "That's nice to hear. If I ever learn that you want to hear someone else's voice, I'll kill you."

He laughed and said, "That certainly won't happen. Oh, I have to go now, babe. I love you. Be safe,  hmm?"

I nodded and said, "You too, be careful. I love you too." With that, we hung up on each other.

Although Jiyong is busy, he still gives time to me. He calls me, he texts me and even video chats me whenever he has time. Even if it's only a few minutes of his time. I appreciate his extraordinary effort because even though he's tired, he still has the energy to talk to me. I really love his preserverance. He's very patient and caring. Even though we barely see each other now, because he just had his concerts, he still delivers his love to me.

And since Jiyong and the rest of Big Bang is out there, making money and making their fans happy, I'm stuck here.. doing basically nothing. Mi Yong is with Emily, since she's very bored here at the hospital. Emily, is at Park Corporation, making wonders, while my brother is managing my company. Now, tell me. How can I enjoy myself? I can't stand, I can only sit or lie down. I can't eat, since Jiyong's uncle is giving me a strict diet. Even after I give birth, he's giving me time to get back in shape. My whole family is busy. My real mom is busy building her boutique. Yes, she built her own boutique. She said she doesn't want to be stuck in the house all day while her son is making money with acting in dramas and sporting a modeling brand. 

I don't really have friends here in Korea, nor in America. I have no idea who to call. 

After minutes of scrolling down on my phone contact list. I finally found someone whom I can possibly disturb for the moment. 

Lee Sang Mi. I pressed the call button and heard the rings. I waited for her to pick up and she picked up her phone after the 5th ring. 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered. I smiled and replied, "Hey! This is Mi Hyun." 

"Omo! Hey! What's up?" She asked.

"Here, at the hospital. I'm stuck." I answered with the most boring voice that she'll ever hear. 

"I heard about that. I'm really sorry for that. It seems like you are really bored out of your mind that you've decided to call me." I blushed as she giggled through the phone. "A-a-ni. I really thought that we could hang out, although I can't go out. Maybe you can go visit me sometime?" I heard her stiffle a giggle again and said, "Arasso. Since I just finished my paper works. I guess I could visit you. Whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter