Secret Sabbotage

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: secret sabbotage

A week has passed and Sang Mi has been hanging around my hospital room everyday after her work. She's been a good friend, but Jiyong and the rest still won't approve of her kindness. They said Sang Mi is just pretending but I don't believe that. They don't know how sincere Sang Mi looked when we talked. I know she's speaking the truth. They are just having a hard time taking it in since Sang Mi was the biggest when we were young. 

A knock echoed on my door, I smiled knowing who the person behind the doors was. She opened the door and smiled brightly at me. "Hey! Been waiting for long?" She asked and I shook my head. "Ani, I just woke up." She nodded and smiled. 

"I bought you chicken soup. Do you want to eat it now?" Sang Mi asked me and I told her that I'll eat it later. She nodded and put the plastic bag of the soup on the bedside table. "So, how are you today? Feeling good?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm feeling good. Although it's hard to move since my belly is really big." She giggled as she heard another complaint. "You always complain about how big your stomach is. I wish I get pregnant soon too." She said with envy in her voice. I smiled and said, "Don't worry. You're a beautiful girl, you'll get someone in an instant." Sang Mi smiled and nodded. 

​Sang Mi's POV

If I was beautiful, I would have made Jiyong fall for me in an instant, but why did he fall in love with a useless like you? You're not worthy of his time. You're a nuisance. As Mi Hyun spoke, I was thinking of ways how to sabbotage her relationship with Jiyong, but nothing good is going on my mind. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers in front of my face, breaking me from my trance. 

"Ya, are you alright?" She asked me as I blinked and nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry, I just spaced out. What was it that you're saying?" She shook her head in disbelief and said, "I said, we should continue watching Secret Garden, that way, we won't be that bored." I nodded in agreement, even though I don't really want to watch TV with her. She turned the TV on and switched it to a channel. Secret Garden was finally on. 

It was the episode where Kim Joo Won's mom, the rich woman, threw money at Gil Ra Im, the lead woman. Joo Won's mom was firing and harming the people that Ra Im is close with. She was drfinitely an evil person, yet, she gave me a perfect idea to sabbotage Jiyong's relationship with Mi Hyun. I smirked as I thought of the perfect plan. 

Mi Hyun's POV

We were watching Secret Garden on the TV and I was pretty entertained since it was my favourite drama right now. It's really touching and inspiring. Their love for each other was never ending and that's how I describe Jiyong and I's love. I smiled at that thought. "They are so sweet, don't you think so?" I asked and looked at Sang Mi, I saw her smirking which increased my curiosity. I looked at the TV, then back at Sang Mi. I raised my eyebrows. 

"What are you smirkng for?" I asked her and she flinched. "What?" She asked and I just blinked. So she was blanking out? What was she thinking about? "Aigoo, you weren't even paying attention to the drama." She giggled and said, "Mianhe. I was just thinking about work." Sang Mi said and I just smiled and watched Secret Garden again.

The episode ended, so I turned off the TV and looked at the door because it opened. It revealed Jiyong bringing a bag with him. "Oh, Jiyong-ah." I called him. He smiled at me brightly, but his bright smile immediately turned into a frown when he saw Sang Mi. I could only sigh. When are they going to realize that Sang Mi is a changed woman? 

"Babe.." I called him. He looked at me with stone cold eyes and put down the bag on the chair and heaved a deep sigh. "Why is she always here?" He pointed at Sang Mi. I sighed and said, "Ji, she's my friend now. There's no ha-" Jiyong cut me off by saying, "Mi hyun! Just so you know, she once made your life miserable!" I was trying to keep up with my patience because I can't get mad. If i get mad, the risk is my baby's health. 

"Jiyong.. Please. Just let us be friends.. And be quiet, you're in a hos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter