Going Back

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: going back

The meeting ended and I wanted to go outside for a fresh air. Sadly, I had a bad habit. I'm not the innocent girl that I used to be. I wasn't really. I don't even know why people say that I look innocent. No I am not. I was buried with emotions, I got depressed, I wanted to relieve stress. When I stepped here in America. I went to Los Angeles with Hyun Joong oppa to finish my highschool, then I had to move to Massachusetts to go to Harvard University then after I graduated there, I went to New York, then I got offered to be a producer here at School Boy Records. It was a good experience for me but when I was troubled and stressed, my stress reliever was to go clubbing, drink or smoke.

Hyun Joong was the same but he told me to lay low. I wasn't addicted to smoking nor drinking but I just smoke and drink when I need to relieve stress. Like right now, I could use one stick of a cigarette. I went out to the patio of the building where the smoking area is and got out a pack of cigarette and got a stick. Suddenly, someone spoke from my behind, "You mind if I get a stick as well?" A familiar voice. The voice that always makes my stomach hurt and my heart flutter. Jiyong's voice. 

I turned around and said, "You smoke too?" He chuckled and got the pack out of my hands and got a stick.

"Doesn't it hurt your voice if you smoke?" I asked him. 

"It does but what can I do? It's my habit. It's the only way I could relieve stress." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When did you start smoking then? You should stop now, it's going to get worse." I told him while looking at the surroundings and admiring the garden below us.

"Hmm, it's been a while now. How about you?" I smirked and said, "About 3 years now. When I started to go to New York University to study music production and when I started dancing." I chuckled.

"Oh, you dance too? Do you sing?" I smiled at him and nodded, "Neh, I sing and dance."

"Wow, I never knew you were this talented. What are your other talents or other things that I may be interested in knowing?" I laughed and said, "Well, I graduated from Harvard University. I studied Business Management there for three years and went to New York University for three years again to study Music Production as a second major." I sighed and smoked my way out. He did the same.

"You graduated from Harvard University?" He was obviously shocked and I laughed at him. "I did."

"You must be smart then. What was your average in highschool and in the past two universities you went to?" He was really digging out information about me.

"You are really interested about me, aren't you G-dragon?" I chuckled and smoked, "Mianhe. You seem interesting."

"Ani-yo, I don't mind. I was just saying. Anyways, my average in school was 98 or 99, for every year and once at Grade 9, I got an 89 average. I had a contest with my friend back then, debating who would have the higher average but he beat me to it.." I chuckled at that memory when Jiyong and I were trying to beat each other in our common classes. 

"I had a 90 average in Grade 9 as well. I was debating with a friend too." This is when I realized that I said too much information.

"Ohh, I see." That's how I answered, I was too careless. I mentally slapped myself. Aish.

"You know what's more interesting?" I looked at him and caught him looking at me. I raised an eyebrow, "What is?" I asked out of curiosity.

"The fact that you are so similar to my childhood friend who left me." I couldn't move. This conversation is going to lead somewhere that I don't want to. I cleared my throat and dipped the cigarette on the ash tray. I threw my cigarette away and turned around.

"Well, if that's the case. Arasso, I don't know what to say anymore. See you, G-dragon." I walked away cooly and his last words stopped me, "How did you get your scar in your arms?" I touched my arms unconsciously and turned to him, "I got a deep cut when I was young." I lied. I had to lie. I covered it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter