Jeju Trip of the Present

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: jeju trip of the present

Jiyong walked me to my room after we talked and somehow reconciled and now in some kind of a relationship. He held my hands very tight and there was silence, it turns out his room was beside mine. That's great. Just great.

We stopped in front of my room, he didn't let go of my hand, as if he doesn't really want to leave me alone and go back to our respective rooms. He smiled at me and cupped my face, "Thank you for telling me everything, Mi hyun-ah. I'm glad that you still trust me. I will promise you that I'll protect you from any harm. I can't let anything happen to you again. I don't know what I'll do if you're gone again. Just promise me that you won't leave me behind, again, arasso?" I smiled at him and nodded. 

There was no way that I could leave a great guy behind again. I regretted the fact that I left him without an explanation but I'm glad that all secrets are out. He knew every secret I had and I felt like a huge mass was lifted off my shoulders. "Thank you for understanding me, Jiyongie. I felt relieved and comfortable being with you and being able to tell you all the things that I've been hiding for the past 9 years. I really needed someone to know at least those and it's you. So, thank you. For being here for me and for loving me until now." He smiled and leaned forward.

He kissed my forehead and said, "I will always love you. Now, go sleep. You might be tired from all that crying." I nodded and I turned around, I was about to open the door but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist and turning me around. He embraced me and we stayed like that for a long time. I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go.

He looked at me and said, "Can I sleep here?" He had a playful smirk on his face, I snorted and said, "Not a chance, buddy!" I slapped his chest and kissed him on the cheek, "Goodnight, Jiyongie. See you tomorrow. Oh and yeah, I'm going with my omma, hyunie and Emily tomorrow. Do you want to come?" He nodded and kissed my forehead and said, "Arasso, what time?"

"Hmmm, around 9 AM. We'll have breakfast at 8:30 AM. See you." I winked at him and got inside my room. I smiled when I closed my door and I heard his footsteps and his door opened. I walked to my bed and grabbed a pillow and put it over my face and squealed. 

I took the pillow out off my face and I had a big smile on, "I can't believe Jiyong and I have a thing!" I squealed like a fangirl, totally not me. But, who cares? Nobody's seeing me right now. 

I went to the washroom and washed up and slept.

It was such a good day.

Jiyong's POV

The moment she closed the door, all I did was smile and blush. I opened the door of my suite and closed it. I jumped and did a victory dance. This is so not Kwon Jiyong nor G-Dragon. 

"Whatever, I can act the way I want when I'm alone." I smirked and said, "Aigooo! Mi Hyun loves me! I am soo happy!" I fell down to my bed and smiled.

I'm so happy that she trusts me with her secrets. I promised her to keep it forever and that I'll help her with anyway I can. By that, I won't just stand and sit back until she reaches out for my help because who am I kidding? She will never ask for any help. So I will do it by myself.

First step, make Seunghyun hyung and Mi hyun make up. I smirked at myself and went to the washroom to wash up and went back to bed after.

I closed my eyes with a smiling face and I fell asleep thinking of Mi Hyun.

I woke up because someone was knocking on my door. I groaned and groggily went to the door. I opened it and saw Mi hyun smiling cheekily. "Ya, sleepyhead. Wake up! We're going for breakfast." I nodded and grabbed her hand and dragged her to my room.

"Ya! What the heck are you doing, Jiyong?" I smirked and said, "Just stay here. Wait for me until I get ready." She sighed and sat down my bed.

"Arasso, go ahead." I nodded and rummaged through my suitcase while she roamed in my room. She reached for my notebook where I compose my songs and sang a few bars. She sings so beautifully.

"This is the first time I hear you sing." I told her while snaking my arms into  her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulders as she sang. She held my hands and continued to sing.

"You sing so beautifully." I smiled.

"Mhm, and you. Go to the washroom, now." She ordered me and I sighed and went to the washroom. I got out after I showered and I saw Mi Hyun on the bed on her phone, probably playing because she looked like she was. "Aish! I died again! This is so hard!" I chuckled and said, "What are you playing?" She jumped off the bed, startled.

"Omo! You scared me! I was playing temple run! But I keep on falling." Then she pouted, I laughed at her cuteness and pinched her cheeks. Then I noticed her clothes, she looked very simple but I noticed that we were wearing similar clothes. How weird.

She looked at me then to her, "Ya, are you copying my style?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"I didn't even realize that you were wearing that. When I dragged you inside my room I was half asleep." I told her.

She snorted, "Yeah right. You totally wanted to match to look like a couple." I scoffed and said, "I did not! I swear I didn't see what you were wearing!"

We were wearing a white shirt, a black varsity jacket, black jeans, black belt and white shoes. Jiyong's (http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n598/Beloved_Jasmine/9.jpg) Mi hyun's (http://oi47.tinypic.com/34pgaw9.jpg)This is weird. "I guess we are meant to be with each other after all. Aren't we, jagiya?" She looked at me, surprised by what I called her.

"Ya, who are you caling your.. jagiya?" She said with a shy voice. I chuckled and pointed at my left side, there was no one there but I was just teasing her. "Aigoo! Jagiya! Saranghae!" I made a heart shape to basically no one. She pushed me and said, "Whatever, Jiyongie. You're such a child." She looked at her watch and said, "Omo! It's almost 8:30! They must be waiting for us! Bali!" She pulled me and I just chuckled, "Ya, stop dragging me. We're leaving my jagiya alone." She scoffed and walked away.

I laughed at her being silly and I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. "Aish, stop it Jiyong. You might forget but I own this place." I placed her down and said, "I know. Come on." I held on to her hands and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter