Hidden Feelings

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE: hidden feelings

I was really really bored. I didn't know what to do at this big house. I slumped back on the couch in my bedroom and heard a knock on my door, "Come in!"

My brother peaked in and said, "Hey, you have visitors." He smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows and said, "Who?" He shrugged.

I went down, and saw two back figures sitting on the couch in the living room with my mom.

"Uhm.. I'm here?" I said, hesitantly. I still didn't know who they were until they both turned around which caused me to gasp.

"Seunghyun and Jiyong? What are you guys doing here?" I asked curiously but still shocked.

"Well, we were bored so we decided to ask  you to come with us!" Seunghyun said. I raised an eyebrow, me come with them?

"Where?" I asked.

"Anywhere, Mi hyun!" Jiyong said. This is the first time that I'll be going out with Big Bang. I bet it'll be fun but how do I act around them? I don't know the other people too well, but I guess I can get to know them like I did to Seunghyun and Jiyong.

"Arasso, just let me get dressed." They nodded and I waved to my mom.

I ran upstairs and went to my closet, I got a white clean shirt, black fitted pants and one of my favourite white converse shoes. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. (http://oi45.tinypic.com/15obgx0.jpg)

"I'm here. Kaja! Omma, we're going!"

They stood up from their seats and bowed at my mother while I went to her and kissed her cheeks. She kissed my cheeks and said, "Have fun you guys! Take care!" I nodded and leaded the guys outisde.

As we reached out of our gate, I saw three boys leaning against the black car. I smiled at them and they waved.

"Hey, Seungri-ah, Youngbae oppa and Daesungie." 

"Hi noona!" Seungri hugged me and he practically squished me.

"Too tight, Seungri-ah!" I exclaimed. His grip loosened and he recieved a hit from Seunghyun which caused me to laugh.

"Mianhe noona. I was too excited!" I nodded and smiled.

"Hey, Mi Hyun! It's nice to see you again!" Youngbae greeted me with his eye smile. He was very shy, I say.

"Hi noona! This is the first time I see you in casual clothes and you still look pretty!" I blushed and smacked him lightly in the arms.

"Stop joking Daesungie, it's bad to lie!" I said playfully.

"Oh he's not lying noona, you really look beautiful in a simple outfit." I just smiled at  the two maknaes.

"Arasso, stop flirting you two. Aish, you guys are younger but you aim at older girls. Go get someone in your own age!" Jiyong exclaimed which caused me and Seunghyun to laugh. 

"Jeez, relax Jiyongie! They weren't flirting, they were merely stating a fact that I don't believe." I chuckled and he glared at me.

"Aish, why are we here still? Kaja!" Seunghyun exclaimed. He pushed us into the car and I was squished between Jiyong and Seungri while Daesung and Youngbae were at the back and Seunghyun being at the front. It looked like a normal ride to me not like the usual rich-ride, where the rich people only sit on the middle and not on the back or front. I can sense their normality at this rate and I like it. 

"Where are we going?" I asked out of nowhere.

Jiyong smiled at me and said, "You'll see." I nodded and looked outside the window. 

"Ya, Mi Hyun. You are always fascinated by the outside world, aren't you?" I giggled at what Seunghyun said, of course he would know. We rode in one car once after all.

"You know it, Seunghyun oppa." He smiled and continued to look outside.

It's been probably an hour and we were still on the road, "When are we arriving?" I asked out of boredom.

"Stop being impatient, Mi Hyun. We're nearly there." Seunghyun said while Jiyong was sleeping beside me, it looked kind of funny because his head was bobbing back and forth. 

"Does Jiyong usually sleep like this?" I pointed at the sleeping Jiyong and the boys looked and started to chuckled, "Neh, he's usually like that. He sleeps alot but we don't wake him up."

"Wae? What if you guys arrived the destination already?" Seunghyun looked at me and said, "Try it later then."

Then I suddenly remembered when I was trying to wake him up in Science class. He was sleeping when the bell rang so I went to tap him but he shrugged me off and I got really scared since he was really strong. I don't want him to be mad at me.

"Uhm, on second thought. No thanks." Seunghyun smirked.

After 30 more minutes, we finally arrived and thank God, Jiyong is now awake. 

"Lotte World! Omo! I've never been in this place before!" They all gasped and said, "BWOH?!" in unison.

I stared at them, utterly shocked that they said that altogether. "Wae? Is something wrong?"

"Noona! How can you not go to the best amusement park ever?!" I shrugged and said, "I just didn't have the time nor have someone to go with."

"Your family?" Jiyong said. I shook my head, "They didn't have time as well, plus, they would have people gather around them." Their stares weren't freaky, at all. It was totally freaky.

"Ok guys.. stop staring, it's kind of creepy." I shivered out of creepiness.

They snapped out and Suenghyun said, "Arasso, kaja!"

We all got out from the car and Seunghyun bought us tickets since he was the oldest. He was such a good kid. 

Seunghyun was in sight and waved at us with the tickets in his hands, "Guys! Before we go in, remember what we're supposed to do?" They all nodded leaving me clueless.

"What are we supposed to do?" They all smiled evily.

They stood in a straight line, more like a horizontal line, Seungri at the left, Daesung beside him, Jiyong in the middle, Youngbae next to Jiyong and Seunghyun. What were they trying to do exactly?

Jiyong counted, "Hana, dul, set!" 

They started to dance randomly which caused me to laugh. I had no idea what they are doing but it was a lot of fun! I can't believe they put up this show just to let me have fun. Their dance ended and I was still clapping very hard. Mesmerized in their dance. They were all actually good dancers, well, Seunghyun wasn't the best but I appreciate his effort.

"Thank you guys! That was very entertaining! But seriously, what was that for?" I still had my cheerful smile on and they just smiled.

"Well, we figured that you would need a mood starter before we go in the real fun!" Jiyong stated.

I giggled and said, "Thank guys, really. I appreciate that."

"But noona, before we go inside. How were we?" Seungri asked.

They looked at me, looking eager for answers which caused me to giggle. "Well, do you really want to know?" They all nodded.

"Arasso, who wants to hear my opinion first?" Seungri raised his hand and said, "ME! ME!" I giggled and said, "Arasso arasso, well Seungri, I can tell that you are a really good dancer. I like the way you move. You really felt the beat into it. Even though there really was no song. Good job." I smiled at him and he jumped happily. Aigoo, this kid is very entertaining. Surprising me more.

"I'm next, noona!" Daeusung said and I smiled at him, "Daesungie, I liked your dance. It was very lively. Although you and the maknae act like chodings, you really showed me that you can be a man in dancing. I'm looking forward in seeing more of those, arasso?" I said while smiling. Just seeing these both maknaes very energized makes me happy.

"So, who of these three older boys want to go next?" I crossed my arms looking at them.

They all looked at each other and finally, Youngbae slowly put his hand up. "M-me?" I nodded and smiled.

"Youngbae.." I paused for a dramatic effect. I could sense that he was really nervous for my feedback, and I understand that since he was shy, "YOU ARE JJANG!" He smiled and jumped and screamed, "HA! Mi hyun said I'm the best!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter