Doubtful and Painful

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN: doubtful and painful

It's been three months.. and that could mean that I'm already four months pregnant, but fortunately. I don't look like I'm pregnant at all. The media still doesn't know that I'm pregnant, and thank God for that. Jiyong and I decided to move out because he's being the excited father type. Starting to decorate the nursery even though we don't know the gender of our baby. We don't want to check the gender, because we want it to be a surprise. Emily is now alone at our old apartment complex. I don't mind leaving her because I know Seungri will be there to accompany her most of the time. 

Despite all these good news, of course we also have bad news. Remember Min Hee? That evil who used my money? Apparently, she's trying to ruin things for me and Jiyong. I got mad over them because they were both caught in the tabloids. Saying that Jiyong isn't faithful; that he has a mistress. Who gives a , really? I don't believe in any of the things that they are saying. Unless Jiyong tells me the truth..

Yes, I don't know if I should believe the tabloids or Jiyong who keeps on denying things.. but I just want to be in the middle. I'm ready for both, but I prefer for everything to be a lie. Jiyong wouldn't lie to me, right? I trust him and he trusts me. 

On the different side of my life, there is Siwon, who has now good relationship with Jiyong. Thank God! At first, they were really awkward but they managed to stay friends, for the sake of Mi Yong. Mi Yong is still jolly as ever and I'm still the same. I don't give two s about people who hate me and I could careless. I just feel blessed for the blessings that God has given me. Mi Yong. The baby in my tummy. Jiyong. My family and friends. 

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted because of the knock on my office door. 

"Come in." I ordered. 

"Mhy, it's me." Emily piped in and I smiled. "Hey, how's the house? A living mess or is it clean?" She sighed and said, "It's a living mess. You know Seungri. He's a living mess himself." I laughed and said, "Yeah, that's true."

"Anyway, what brings you here my dear secretary slash Head of Directors?" I asked and she cleared . She wasn't speaking, so I'm guessing it's one of those bad news. "C'mon, i know you. What's the bad news?" She sighed and told me, "Go to any kpop gossip site." I did what she told me and I can't believe what I'm seeing. I laughed sarcastically and smirked, "Are you kidding me?" I asked myself. 

Breaking News: G-Dragon and his mistress?

G-Dragon has been spotted once again with the mysterious woman in a coffee shop down at Gangnam and according to our liable resources, the girl is from Park Mi Hyun's company, Park Industries. As we all know, GD is already engaged with Park Mi Hyun, but what is this? GD seeing another woman? 

Is he already tired of Mi Hyun? Can he handle the stress of taking care of Mi Hyun? Why isn't she doing anything about this? Just a month ago, Mi Hyun denied every scandal that GD has made. She covered everything up for him and pretended like nothing happened. 

With this new revelation, will Mi Hyun just sit back and relax or is she going to speak up and voice out her thoughts? Will GD and Mi Hyun make it? 

Some fans of GD are criticizing him because of his contiuous behaviour. Saying that he's being a bad role model and being a conceited jerk. His fans are hungry for Mi Hyun's opinion for they are going to side with her this time. 

Park Mi Hyun? What are you thinking?

"Mhy, compose yourself. You have to calm down, for your sake and your baby's." I shook my head in disbelief and laughed. "I'm so tired of this.." Emily sighed and hugged me. 

"That's it. I'm not going to sit back and relax." I stood up and got my purse and rushed to the intern's floor. Even though Emily was telling me to just talk to Jiyong. I need to talk to Min Hee myself. I need the truth. I want the truth. 

I reached the floor and everyone got shocked with my eerie presence. I wasn't mad, I was furious. I'm fed up and I need someone to spill out the truth. I walked to Min Hee's desk and she was there, texting. As alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter