Leaving Again

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT: leaving again

I'm now 8 months pregnant, which means I'm 32 weeks long. I can give birth now, but they said I'll give birth sometime in June. Jiyong and I are still not in good terms. Actually, I haven't seen him for 3 weeks now. He hasn't decided to show up to me and I'm not expecting him to. I decided to leave Korea. Yes, I have fixed the papers secretly. With the help of Emily, I'm leaving Korea with my daughter and the baby on my stomach. 

My company? I decided to let my brother handle it for the moment. He still doesn't know my plans but I'm going to break it to him later when he visits. I have no news of some sort with Jiyong. I just know he's doing good in his schedules and that his fame is rising. I don't know what caused our relationship to crash down, but what I know is, there is no more chances for us. 

If he doesn't want to fix our problems with compromising or if he's tired to take care of me. So be it. I'm not leaning on him anymore. I'm sure I can do things by myself and I'm sure my family will support me. Although I'll be alone there, my mother told me that she'll be visiting me every now and then. 

I also decided that I'll be giving birth in Canada, where I found a humble home that my little family and I are going to live in. Of course it's not as big as our house, but it sure does look cozy. 

Suddenly, the door of my hospital room swinged open. Which revealed a very furious Seunghyun. He walked up to me and stared at me. He had something in his hands. He threw it on the bed and I didn't flinch at all. Something tells me that he is very mad about something that I did. 

"What are those?" He asked coldly. 

I looked at the things he threw at my bed and grabbed it. I realized that these are photo copies of our plane tickets and my house deed. I smirked. 

"How did you get these?" I asked, avoiding his question. 

"Is that even important? I asked you a question, answer it." He said. 

"I also asked you a question, answer it." He was getting tired, I know. I turned cold, and distant. But what can I do? It's one thing that I have to do in able to protect my broken heart. 

"Please Mi Hyun!! Stop your stupidity! It's not funny!" I smirked again. "Did I ever say my stupidity was for fun?"

He sighed and flopped down on the chair beside my bed, "I have no ing idea why you're doing this.. But are you seriously going to leave? Leave us? Leave Ji-" I cut him off with a deathly glare and said, "Don't even ing say his name and why can I not leave? It's not like I'm doing this for him or for myself. I'm doing this for my children. If he's not going back, then just let him be." 

"Mi Hyun, is this seriously your best option? Can't you guys just talk? Why do you have to... leave?" He said sadly. 

"Yes, it's the best option I could think of. And where will our talking go? Isn't it just going to lead to misunderstandings? Shouting? And avoiding? We're just going to break each other's hearts and I don't want to tie him in the neck. If he's tired in our relationship, then I'll just leave."

Seunghyun sighed, "I don't know! I don't know what to do with the both of you! Both of you are so stubborn! Damn it! Fine! If you want to leave! Leave!" He stood up and got out of my room. A pinch in my heart was all I felt, however, there were no more tears in my eyes. 

Every night, I would cry to sleep. Every night, I would stare at blank sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter