Taking Care of You

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY: taking care of you

Jiyong's POV

I brought Mi Hyun clothes because she's being discharged from the hospital today. She's been advised to a strict bed rest and I'm here to take care of her. YG hyung gave me permission to have a break after we come back for 2012. It was only a month away and Mi Hyun is still in her fourth month of pregnancy. 

At the YG, YG hyung and I were talking in his office about the comeback and Mi Hyun's condition and about other things as well. 

"Hyung, this is my last request. Please let me have a hiatus after our comeback performance. I have to take care of Mi Hyun.. She's still in a critical condition and I only tust her with her family and friends but not the hospital. I just can't keep working while she's just there suffering." I explained. I heard hyung sigh and scratched his head. 

"Arasso! Arasso! But you have to do well in that comeback stage Jiyong! I have to have great responses from the fans and the media.. And please take care of Mi Hyun. I want her to recover as soon as possible. You're lucky that you have a fiance like her. She's not an easy find, Ji. It's hard to find someone like her. If she was another woman, she would have already ran away from you and your world." I sighed and realized that YG hyung is now making sense AGAIN.. 

"Yes hyung.. I'll do everything for us to stay on the top. Just trust me in this hyung. I'll also take care of Mi Hyun the right way. I want to spend my free time with her, tending her, cooking for her and doing the things that she can't for her." I heard hyung chuckle and I raised an eyebrow. 

"What's funny hyung?" I asked. He shook his head and the dimples in his cheeks showed. "You're  really a grown up man, Ji. I'm proud of you." I smiled and felt good because not only that I've heard him praise me but I felt good about my role being a soon-to-be father and being a fiance to Mi Hyun. "Thanks hyung. I learned all the good things from you!" I said and we laughed. "Aigoo, it's just like yesterday. You were still training and was still immature and now.. You're so mature and you'll be  a father soon. And! You'll be getting married after she gives birth, right?" I nodded. 

"I know hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter