The Truth

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, I'm sorry for interrupting you. Haha. I'm here to promote another fanfic of mine. *Sigh* I know, I know. I write too much... but it's my hobby so I don't mind. Hehe, plus, my second fanfic is about to end, so I could careless if I make another one, right? 

Anyway, my second fan fic is called Conceited Love. It's a Daragon fic, so applers! Subscribe!! Chapter one is up, so comment and subscribe! I'll be looking forward for you support! ^^~

Link: Conceited Love

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX: the truth

It's been a week of peace. Jiyong and I have made up and we're finally engaged, once again. I know, I know... we're too full of drama. But, who cares, really? We've made up now, and that's all that matters to me. We're a happy family, and I'm pretty sure that if someone tries to break us apart again, I'll definitely kick their . We were at the Jiyong's recording studio, with Melody and Mi Yong, but Mi Yong was with her uncles, so I was left with Melody and Jiyong inside his recording studio.

He was busy doing his recordings, but I didn't mind. Melody was my companion and she's entertaining me. She smiled at me as I played with her with the stuffed doll of Jiyong. "You like appa too much, huh?" I told her, but as usual, I just received a giggle. I heard Jiyong chuckle as he said, "Ya, babe. Are you still jealous that I look like our daughter and that her favourite is me?" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and said, "Don't be too conceited." He chuckled and stuck his tongue at me.

"So childish." I muttered, but right after I said that, Seungri immediately barged in while panting really hard. I raised my eyebrow at him and asked, "Why are you panting? Did you run?" Seungri gulped and I saw that he was holding a newspaper. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jiyong, but he just shrugged. "What's up with the newspaper, maknae?" Jiyong asked. Seungri clutched on to his heart and waved at us, as if he was asking for a little break.

"Sit here, and rest first before you spill the beans." He nodded and sat beside me and tried to compose himself, but before he could spill the beans, I glanced at the newspaper and saw Min Hee's name. I got intrigued so I took the paper with my free hand and read the headlines out loud, "Gong Min Hee, a former intern at Park Industries, currently charged with attempted murder, disclosed who was behind the attempted murder she did." I furrowed my eyebrows and continued to read the contents of the newspaper. My eyes widened as I read down the column onto another. 

"What. The. . Is. This. Seungri?" I asked coldly to my cousin who was gulping beside me. I know my child is here, but this is too unbelievable. Seungri frowned and said, "It turns out Min Hee was working under my sister..." I clenched my fists as I slowly crumpled the newspaper in my hands. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and took the newspaper out of my hand and read it himself. His eyes were almost popping out of its sockets as well. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! It was Sang Mi's fault all along?!" Jiyong yelled as he crumpled the newspaper and threw it on the table. He stood up and looked at me, "I told you, Mi Hyun-ah. She was trouble. She planned all this.To reconcile with you, to use you just to be closer to me. She's nothing but a user. She's a liar. She's a lunatic. She even used Min Hee!" I shook my head in disbelief. I can't believe I fell for her trap. 

Jiyong and I almost broke up permanently because of her. Because of her I almost lost the important people in my live. Because of her, I suffered a lot. Because of her, I looked stupid. Because of her, my name was tainted with bull I never did. 

I immediately stood up and buckled Melody inside her car seat and stood up and looked at the two men looking at me with a confused look. "What are you two still looking at me? Chop! Chop! I'm going after that . Seungri, call her damn phone, if you can't ing reach other, tell the police to track down her cellphone. I'm going to see Min Hee." I was about to walk away with Melody's car seat in my hands, but Jiyong held my wrist. I looked down and then looked at Jiyong.

"What are you doing?" I asked coldly. Jiyong shook his head and said, "Babe, I know you're mad, but just relax. Your daughter is here with you. I'm coming with you, arasso? Seungri will find her sister, so just... relax." I sighed heavily as I shook my head. "I.. I just can't believe it." Jiyong smiled weakly at me and cupped my face, "I can't believe it too, but it's the truth..." I sighed and looked away.

I felt pained. I felt betrayed. I felt used. 

I forgave her because I learned to trust her again. I forgave her because I thought we could start all over again. I forgave her because I thought she changed, but everything... was a lie. She pretended like she changed. She pretended that she was over Jiyong. She pretended like she was a godo friend. But no, she used me to get Jiyong. 

Everything was planned all along.

After Jiyong's comforting session, we took off and went to the police station where Min Hee was imprisoned. Jiyong parked on the side and brought Melody's car seat. He held my hands and smiled at me. "Just remember to keep your cool. I'm sure Min Hee will answer your questions truthfully." I sighed and nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter