Afraid of The Dark

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: afraid of the dark

It's been two weeks since I've seen Siwon anywhere, I never saw him at school or outside school. Thank God. I would never want to encounter him, in my life. EVER AGAIN. I was scared as to what he's going to do, not to him. I would never be scared at anyone. 

I was outside, walking. It was night and it's a saturday. The boys asked if I wanted to go with them and I rejected them. It's the first time so it won't really be a big deal, I guess. I just wanted to be alone. I was trying my best to compose myself. I still didn't recover about what Siwon said. Those words.. it won't sink in into my mind. It was too scary to think about. Too scary to imagine.

I was at a park, but I didn't realize that the path I went to was where trees are surrounding the pathways. It looked a bit scary since it was dark already. I hurried my way to go home but I was lost.. What the heck. Was I that lost in mind that I'm lost in the park, literally? This is crazy.

I walked and walked and I heard footsteps behind me. I hurried to walk and the footsteps kept on coming closer and closer. I was way beyond worried this time. I ran hard but then, someone put something to block my nose and my mouth. The person held on to my waist and I kept on shrugging him off as hard as I could and then I felt him let go of my waist then I elbowed him on the stomach, I believe. I ran, I tried to look at the face and it was a familiar face..

It was a face that I wouldn't want to see. Ever. 

It was Choi Seunghyun's cousin.

Choi Siwon.

I knew he was onto something. So I ran my hardest, he stood up because he fell down of pain when I elbowed him. I guess I elbowed him hard. I tried to run like there's no more tomorrow but he catched up with me. He grabbed my wrist, tightly and made me face him. I was shocked and I was scared. I tried to fight him and he slapped my face and shouted, "STOP MOVING YOU !"

I felt tears on my cheek and I was crying out of pain and because I was really scared. I shouted, "HELP!" 

"Nobody's going to help you here. You're hopeless. I guess you can be brave at school because you have Seunghyun and the boys but somewhere alone? You're just hopeless." I ignored every inch of his words and cried for help.

"Just give in to me, Mi Hyun."

"NO!" I shouted at him while crying and trying to break off his grasp.

"Alright then. I'll do it here, right now and you can't do anything about it." I cried louder and was trying my best, I bet  my hands are going to be bruised. What I was more scared off was here. He's going to do it and he wasn't joking about it either. He's such a monster.

"NOOO! PLEASE, SIWON! STOP IT!" I kept on shouting it and he kissed me forcefully. No, this can't be. 

He kissed me all over my mouth and my neck was next. His other hands tried to go under my shirt since he had an easy access because I didn't zip up my jacket. "NO! DON'T SIWON!" I begged him to stop but he won't budged. I cried more and I was helpless. I hated to admit it but I was going to lose the one that I was protecting. My ity and my first kiss. My first kiss is now gone because Siwon had taken it with his dirty mouth. I hated it.

He touched my upper private part and did the things that he wasn't supposed to. I cried and cried. 

I out when he punched my stomach and I fell on the floor.

My eyes were closed, I couldn't open them. It felt heavy and I was sore. I heard people talking and I heard my mother's voice. She was screaming to someone and my father was trying to calm her down. 

"MI HYUN?!" That was my brother's voice. I'm sure of it.

I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter