Alone

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: alone

"I'll see you when I come back.. which I doubt that it'll be soon." Mi Hyun said as she said goodbye to her family, and Seunghyun. Everyone was crying, they didn't want her to go, but they couldn't do anything about it. They couldn't even convince Mi Hyun to just stay for a couple of months after she gives birth. 

Seunghyun clenched his fists and grabbed Mi Hyun's wrist. Mi Hyun didn't turn around nor spoke. "Mi Hyun.. Are you really leaving?" Seunghyun asked. 

Mi Hyun ceased her tears as it attempted to fall. She turned around and saw Seunghyun with tears falling down his eyes. She smiled, "Seunghyun.. You know you've been a great friend to me. I'm sorry if I had to leave you, but this is for the sake of my children's happiness." 

"Is it really for their sake and not for yours? Can't you just face your problems properly and stay?!" Seunghyun exclaimed. Mi Hyun sighed. She looked down on her wrist and gently took Seunghyun's hand away from her. She looked at everyone and smiled weakly.

"Goodbye." With that simple goodbye, she left with Mi Yong. Seunghyun's hand limped on his side. Suddenly, Mi Hyun's brother, Mi Hyun held on to Seunghyun's shoulder and squeezed it. "She'll be back when she's fully strong and recovered. Don't worry. She's an independent woman." Seunghyun sighed and nodded. 

On the other hand, Mi Hyun in the inside was breaking down. She had no choice. She had to leave in able to forget Jiyong. She wanted to forget the promises that had been broken. She wanted to forget about him, but how can she when she has their child? She can't possibly abandon her own child. 

She held Mi Yong's hand tightly as they fastened their seatbelts. "Mommy." Mi Yong called. Mi Hyun  looked at her saddened daughter and replied, "Mhm? Yes baby girl?" Mi Yong looked at her, as if asking with her eyes why and where they were going. It was clear in the little girl's eyes that she didn't want to be apart from YG, apart from her grandparents, her uncles, her aunts, and especially her fathers. 

"Why are we leaving Korea? Are we coming back?" Mi Yong finally asked the most dreaded question that Mi Hyun has been avoiding. Mi Hyun sighed and cupped her daughter's face. "Baby girl. We'll be living in Canada from now on, I'll give birth there and we'll be staying there for a long time." 

Mi Yong pouted, "But why? All my friends are in Korea. My uncles, aunts and my daddies!" Mi Hyun frowned. "Baby girl.. When you grow up, you'll understand why you and mommy have to go far away from Korea. Don't worry. We'll be coming back to Korea when it's time." Mi Hyun explained. 

"But when is that?" Mi Yong asked a difficult question again. "I don't know baby girl... I don't know." 

During the car ride, Seunghyun just focused on the road and did not even want to think about Mi Hyun's departure. He sighed again and again. When he reached the YG building, he had to fight the urge of breaking down. He opened the door of his car slowly and got out of the car and walked inside YG. 

He zoned out while walking. Every staff who greeted him did not recieve a single nod or hello from the great rapper TOP. He didn't acknowledge anyone. When he went inside the elevator unknowingly, he pressed the floor of their studio and waited for the elevator to bring him to the right level. When the door opened, he blankly spaced out as he walked towards their studio.

He reached the studio and opened it to see Jiyong blankly staring into space. Seunghyun just looked at him and when Jiyong noticed that someone was on the door. He looked up and saw Seunghyun. Seunghyun and Jiyong were still not in the talking terms but when it comes to their job, they have to force themselves to talk. Seunghyun looked away and sat on the couch behind Jiyong.

He crossed his legs and arms. He closed his eyes as he thought of words to say. On the other hand, Jiyong sat frozen in his seat. Something about his hyung's presence scared him. He decided to turn around and look at Seunghyun. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Seunghyun's eyes; it was puffy and red. 

"Hyung, did you cry?" Jiyong asked cautiously. Seunghyun's eyes popped open, revealing his red and swelling eyes. "Jiyong.. Didn't I tell you to talk to Mi Hyun before it was too late?" 

Jiyong was taken a back by his hyung's answer. "Hyung, if you're going to make me feel guilty once again, don't even sta-" He was cut off by what Seunghyun said. 

"You're all alone now, Ji. Mi Hyun left, Mi Yong left, and she took your baby with her, obviously." Seunghyun stated bluntly. 

Jiyong's eyes widened as he tried to dissolve each information into his head. "No.. You're lying. You're lying hyung!!" Jiyong exclaimed, not wanting to believe what his hyung is telling him. 

Seunghyun stood up. "Go see for yourself." With that last statement, Seunghyun walked out of the studio. 

Jiyong just sat there, in his studio. With his tears involuntarily falling down. 

"No.. She couldn't have left me without notice, right?" He mutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter