Promises

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: promises

Promises. Vows. They are the same. Today, August 16, 2010. Jiyong and I will say our vows, promise each other to love one another forever, for eternity. That's right, today is our wedding. After spending four full months of dedication in preparing our wedding, we have finally reached that day. The day that Jiyong and I have waiting for. Today will be the official day that we're going to spend our lives together. 

I'm more than happy to spend every single second, minute, hour, day, year with Jiyong, Mi Yong, and Melody. They are my happiness, and today we will officially be a family. All the YG staff, artists and especially YG sajangnim have been a great help all throughout our preparations. This wedding wouldn't have came if it weren't for them. 

But speaking of preparations, I'm here, at our house, while Jiyong was at their dorm getting ready. All the men and women were separated. We had a simple party last night, without each other and even though it seemed fun, I still felt empty because Jiyong wasn't there. I sighed as I looked at my wallpaper. "Just a little bit more, Mi Hyun, and you'll be able to see your husband. Don't worry." Bom teased me. I chuckled and said, "Aigoo, I'm not worrying about that. What about you? Aren't you missing your man?" 

Bom blushed as she heard my remark. The girls and I giggled as Bom blushed. "Aigoo, I still can't believe Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa are dating." Minzy commented. Bom sent a death glare to Minzy snd I just giggled. "What I can't believe is, Mhy is already getting married!" Emily exclaimed and I laughed. 

"Why not? I'm already a mother of two." I retorted and she just smiled at me. "I know. I just can't believe it." I chuckled and shrugged. 

"I still can't believe it either, but oh well... It is the fourth happiest thing that happened to me." I said and they raised their eyebrows. "Fourth?" They asked, and I nodded. 

"First is to give birth to Mi Yong, second is give birth to Melody, third is meeting Jiyong and fourth, getting married to him." I said confidently as they folded their fingers and cringed, "Aigoo! Too greasy!" Emily exclaimed and I just laughed and shrugged. "Well, what can you do? Love made me this way, Em." They laughed and shook their heads. 

"GIRLS! Time to get ready!" My biological mother exclaimed as she emerged from the living room. I sighed as I got up from my seat and walked towards the master's bedroom, and there, I saw several make up sets set up beside my vanity table, my wedding dress standing still in a mannequin. The flower I'm supposed to hold, placed in a basket. Everyone was ready to make me beautiful, but I gulped, nervous, but suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulders. 

"Baby girl... Are you nervous?" My mother asked me. I turned around and weakly smiled. She chuckled and held my hands tightly and said, "Don't worry. Every bride feels the same way. Who wouldn't, right? You're going to get married with the love of your life. You'll be spending your whole life with your family... Of course, you'll be experiencing ups and downs, but that's marriage. It's normal to fight, to love each other, to argue... Don't worry, hmm? You'll be fine." I smiled with my mother's encouragement. 

"She's right, Mi Hyun-ah." I looked and saw my adoptive mother. I smiled at her and nodded. "Don't worry too much, you want to look pretty for today's wedding, don't you? Come on, let's get you ready, your eldest daughter is so excited to see you." I smiled and giggled. They walked me towards my vanity table and nobody can describe how excited and nervous I am. 

As they were doing my make up, I can't help but imagine what's going to happen after our marriage. Are we going to be happy? Are there gonna be more obstacles after our marriage? Are we going to get more children? I sighed as I imagined good things in my head. 

Melody growing up well.

Mi Yong growing up as a teen. 

Jiyong and I being stronger in the future. 

Jiyong's POV

I was fidgeting with my loose tie while sitting on my bed inside our dorm. I sighed as I imagined Mi Hyun wearing her beautiful wedding dress. I don't even know what the dress looks like because they wanted it to be a surprise. Suddenly, someone patted me on the back and as I looked up, it was TOP hyung. He smiled down at me and said, "Ya, why do you look so worried?" I smiled weakly and said, "I'm just nervous." 

"You don't have to be nervous. You have to be happy, because today, the woman in your dreams is finally going to be your wife." I smiled at Seunghyun hyung and he smiled back at me. Who would have thought that I would end up being together with Mi Hyun? The child that I first fell in love with. The child that the members and I found amusing. The child that Seunghyun hyung loved in the first place. 

Somehow, even if I felt bad for Seunghyun hyung, I just can't contain the fact that I loved Mi Hyun as well. I know I can be viewed as selfish, but I did somewhat steal her away from hyung... Did I? Either way, I'm happy that our futures came out this way. 

Mi Hyun fell in love with me and I fell in love wit her. 

Seunghyun fell in love, fell out of love, and moved on. 

I'm happy, because finally we could be the happy family we always imagined to be. 

"Hyung..." I called Seunghyun hyung. He looked at me and said, "Oh? Why?" I smiled at him brightly and sincerely said, "Thank you." He chuckled and shook his head, "For what?" I shrugged and said, "For everything. For being there for me. For giving me the chance to love Mi Hyun... For being a good hyung." Seunghyun chuckled and said, "Just be thankful that I finally realized that she's not for me and that Park Bom is for me." 

I laughed and patted his shoulders, "No, really, thank you, hyung." Seunghyun smiled and stood up, "Finish getting ready. At least call your bride, I'm sure she's so anxious to talk to you, right now." I smirked and said, "Just let her, leaving it as a suspense is much better before the wedding, no?" He chuckled and shook his head, "Aigoo, being playful. but anyway, I have to get ready as well. The best man should look good to, eh? Especially when I'm in competition with Mi Hyun's brothers." 

I laughed and nodded, "Go ahead, hyung might be fixing himself now." He nodded and left my room. You see, we have three best men and two bridesmaids. The two best men are Seunghyun hyung and Mi Hyun's brothers, while the two bridesmaids are Emily and my noona. It's a good thing that we have a good family, we have good friends... Without them, we wouldn't have overcame our biggest obstacle.

Which was Sang Mi. She's in jail now, and we managed to take Min Hee out of jail, however, Mi Hyun is still in the process of taking care of Min Hee's family. They finally reconciled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter