Finding About The Truth

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE: finding about the truth

Today is the fifth day of our stay here in Jeju. For the past few days, I would go to my mother's little home every morning. I would want to see her as much as possible before I get back to Seoul. Today, I dressed up pretty casually, and I went to my mother's house.

As usual, I see Ahjussi Park on the parking area and we would go there and would stay at her house for 2 hours since the boys wake up rather late. I went inside the car and there we were.

I would knock at her door and she would answer cheerfully, "Omma, good morning." I smiled at her as she carressed my face, "Good morning, my baby."

"Noona!" I heard my little brother greet me.

"Aigooo, how are you, my little dongsaeng. I missed you. I didn't see you yesterday." My mother said that he was out to go with his friends that morning.

"I'm fine noona. I missed you too!" I gave him a toy that I had purchased yesterday for him at the mall since I had to buy something for my parents and brother as a souvenir.

"Come in, dear." My mother said. 

We had fun, as always. We would talk about the most random things and my little brother would play with me. I love this. I just wish that she could come with me in Seoul. I want to see her happy. 

"Omma, I have a question." She looked at me with her innocent face.

"Are you willing to wait for me again?" She looked at me. I can tell that she's trying to hold back  her tears.

She nodded and I felt relieved, "Of course. I will wait for you, even if it takes forever." I smiled at her and hugged her.

Seunghyun's POV

I woke up early today, which is a shock since I was always the last one to wake up. I had nothing to do so I walked around the resort. Feeling the cold breeze. I wonder if Mi hyun is already up? I'm just going to check on her. I walked back to the entrance where I saw Ahjussi Park's car and then I saw Mi hyun.

I creased my eyebrows, wondering where she would go this early. She went inside the car and I immediately saw a taxi and I hailed it. "Ahjussi, please follow that black car." I wanted to know where she was going.

It's not that I'm snooping or anything but she was acting very weird lately, it's not weird actually. Too happy, she's been acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter