Yes, I would love to

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: yes, i would love to

I got out of bed with a cheerful smile plastered on my face. I don't know why, I just felt happy. Maybe because I made up with Seunghyun? Maybe because I'm becoming on good terms with Sang Mi? I don't know, really. I'm just happy! I went to the washroom and took a bath. I was humming while I was washing but suddenly, someone was banging on the door, which made me jump. 

"Omo! Stop banging the poor door!"

"Sorry, Mhy! I was calling you over and over but you can't heard me." She yelled. I stopped the water from running and put a towel around my wet hair and put my robe on and opened the door. 

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing, Jiyong is here." My eyes widened and I looked at the clock beside my bed and said, "Bwoh?! It's just 8 AM!" Why the heck is he here?!

Emily shrugged and said, "He said that he was going to pick you up, did you check your phone if he messaged you last night or something?" I walked over to my bedside and got my phone. I opened it and saw a text from Jiyong. I opened it and it said that he was going to pick me up. 

"Aish, he did. Arasso, tell him that I'll be there in 30 minutes." Emily nodded and walked to the door.

I got back to the shower and quickly continued. I dried my hair after and I just left it with my wavy hair. I pinned my hair back though, since my bangs were annoying me. I went to my closet and picked out a floral chiffon cami, a black cable knit shrug, black leggings, a gold heart key necklace, floral wedges and a pink coach bag. (http://oi46.tinypic.com/2ir5cvp.jpg) I was done getting ready and I went to the living room, I saw Jiyong playing with his phone. 

He looked up and smiled at me, "You're looking gorgeous as always." He stood up and walked up to me and kissed me.

"Good morning to you too." I said. He's becoming more sweet, I must say and I like it. 

"What do you want for breakfast, babe?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you cooking for me?" I asked him and he raised an eyebrow, "Wae? Is that bad?"

I giggled and shook my head, "Ani, I just didn't think that you could cook." 

He laughed and said, "I can cook! Being with the members, you HAVE to know how to cook. Only Youngbae and I know how to." I smiled and nodded. I looked over at the kitchen and I saw that Emily wasn't there anymore.

"Where's Emily?" I asked Jiyong.

He chuckled and said, "With Seungri." I smirked and said, "There's definitely something going on with the both of them."

He nodded and walked to the kitchen, I followed him and leaned on the counter and watched him stru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter