Get It Over With

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: get it over with

I'm confused. I don't know what to think. Should I believe Jiyong? Or should I think that Jiyong's lying or Min Hee was just trying to pursue Jiyong? I don't know! I'm goingg crazy already. I'm torn, i'm breaking down. First of all, it was my fault that this happened. I shouldn't have confronted Min Hee in the first place. 

I don't know what to do. Everything went by so fast. I've been here for a week and I still haven't talked to Jiyong. I didn't want to talk to him.. I don't know why, but seeing him hurts. It reminds me of the baby inside me that is hanging on a string. I'm not confident that my baby will survive because I've been put here in ICU for the past week. They say they are going to do everything for my baby and I but I'm doubting. I know I should be positive and all, but I'm feeling so crappy and I bet my baby is too. 

As I was just lying down on my hospital bed, staring at the ceiling, someone knocked on the door. I sat up and looked at the door, waiting for the person to enter. 

I saw the person's hand pushing the door open, then I heard the person say, "Mi Hyun.." A voice that I don't want to hear. A voice that I'm nervous to hear and a voice that belongs to someone that I don't want to see. A tear fell on my eyes and I wiped it off immediately. I know I'm being harsh right now, but I just can't face him right now. I don't know what to say and what to believe. 

"W-w-what are you doing here? Didn't I say I don't want visitors?" I coldly stated. Stuttering a little bit. 

I looked at Jiyong and saw hurt in his eyes. "Am I just a visitor to you?" He quietly said. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. "I just don't know what to say to you." I said quietly. 

He touched my hand and fell into silence for a moment. "You don't have to say anything. Just listen to me." I opened my eyes and looked at him with my puffy eyes. He opened his mouth but decided to close it again. He looked away and sighed heavily. 

"Min Hee and I.. It's not what you think it is. Yes, we dated for a year, but I wasn't serious and it was in the past already. I love you and only you. The tabloids, newspapers, news and gosspit sites.. They aren't saying the truth.." I looked at him and cried silently. So he did lie, partially. He didn't completely lie about it but he didn't say the truth either. 

"Why did you say it was just a fling when it was something serious?" I managed to ask. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "To me, it was just a fling, but she thought it was something more. I let her think that, but she decided to cheat on me and she just used me for money.." I scoffed and said, "That .." 

Jiyong squeezed my hands and said, "Will you forgiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter