The meeting

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY: the meeting

9 years later...

I woke up at the ring of my phone. I groaned and I picked up my phone on my side table. I picked it up without even looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I answered.

"MHY! You got to come here! You're going to be late! Today's meeting is being held up now!" I jumped up as I heard the voice of my secretary. Yes, my secretary, I'm a music producer now. I studied 3 years of business management at Harvard University in Massachusetts and then after I graduated, I applied for music production at New York University as my second major. It was hard to keep up since I was dancing at the same time. I know my dream now, and it's creating music. I studied business for the sake of my father so that in the long run, if they needed a replacement CEO, I'm always here to replace him. 

My brother has also studied music production and now he's a producer for YG. He works under YG, he got his dream. Thank God, he was so nervous about it and I wasn't really nervous about anything. I got a lot of offers as a CEO in a lot of companies since I had a 99 percent average for all of my three years at Harvard University. It was stressful yes, but it was worth it. It wasn't boring since it helped me to build my self-esteem more. 

As a music producer, I slack off since there aren't fixed days of work, yet, I still get payed with good money. I have my own apartment unit at a luxurious building and I pay for it myself. My parents stopped giving me money since I was big enough, yes I am already 23 years old. 9 years have passed ever since I stepped into Korea. I became an American citizen, actually I have a dual citizenship. I have produced for 2NE1 but I never produced for Big Bang. My brother produces for them along with Teddy and Jiyong, I even asked him if it was awkward because of the incident with me and he said it was at first especially with Seunghyun but he got the hang of it.

Apparently, I overslept, this is the first time since I was up late last night working on Justin Bieber's Mistletoe. He had to repeat the recording over and over again because he kept on messing up his voice tunes. He's a nice kid but who am I kidding? He was totally trying to flirt with me and I can't do that. Nuh-uh. I'm 23 for goodness sakes. And yes I work for School Boy records, I produce for Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen. They are good artists. I'm good with what I have now. I've been a music producer for a year now and it's fun. 

I went to shower quickly and got out with a robe around my body, I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for today. I usually wear casual clothes at the studio but today, since I have a meeting, I have to dress up nicely since I'm meeting with YG. Yes, he's been bugging me for about a year now and he is definitely not giving up. My brother had told him that I didn't want to but here he is, back again with bugging me. 

I thought for a second, am I ready to see Big Bang? Especially Seunghyun and Jiyong. I admit, I dated a few guys but they are douche bags. I never cried, never did. And I won't. I just cried when I left for America and I had to leave the two boys that I loved. Seunghyun, my ex bestfriend and my first love, Kwon  Jiyong. I shrugged that thought off and picked out a blue chiffon dress, white blazer, white stilettos, matching necklace and earrings that had a blue diamond on them and a blue coach bag. (http://oi50.tinypic.com/334n82c.jpg) I curled my brown dyed hair and applied little make up on.

I was all set then I got into my white BMW and went into a drive through at Starbucks. I ordered hot chocolate since I hate coffee then I went to the SBR building. I parked my car at the employee parking space and got inside the building. I waved at the employees as I passed by them and went straight to the meeting room, which is right beside my office and studio.

I went in and saw YG sitted at the other end of where I would be seated. I bowed at him and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, YG sajangnim." I still had that Korean aspect of me. Of course. I wouldn't forget about Korea, not one bit. I'm proud to be a korean. 

I sat down on my seat which was right across from him. At the middle, since I was considered as one of the bosses. My secretary, Emily, was beside me. "You're late." She whispered, I leaned to her and said, "I know, I'm sorry. I overslept." She nodded.

I cleared my throat and said, "I'm sorry. I overslept." I casually told YG. I was fond with him doing this. I know the drill.

"It's okay. So, for today. I want you to meet Big Bang." I was frozen. I looked at my secretary, "What is he talking about? Meeting with Big Bang?"

"YG, I never agreed on this. I told you I don't want to produce for Big Bang. It's enough that I produced for 2NE1 since I know Bom but I can't for Big Bang. If you are going to force me into it, I'm afraid that I still can't agree." He sighed.

"I'm not going to force you into anything. I talked to Mi hyuk and he said that it'd be okay to let you meet them. Why is it that you don't want to meet them? Do you know them, by any chance?" Yes, I know them. They are my childhood friends.. Ex friends. The fact that YG doesn't even know my real name and that I was the sister of Mi hyuk. the only one who knew about my real identity here is my secretary. I know my brother told me to not hide my identity anymore but it's just the start.

I'll reveal everything soon but it's definitely not now. I don't think the Big Bang would recognize me right? I looked different, as Hyun Joong would always say and my parents and brother even said that I look different, that they almost didn't recognize me when they last visited me last year when I graduated from New York University. 

"No, certainly not. How can I know them when I have lived here for 9 years already." I smiled at him, very confident about my answer.

"Very well then. Then, I'll take that as a yes to meeting them? Just meet them and let me know what your decision is after you meet them. They are really great, talented boys and very down to earth. You'll love working with them." All I could give him was a nod. I was hesitant at first but who am I kidding? He was really annoying and he wasn't the guy to give up that easily.

He brightened and called someone on his phone. "Let them come in." He said to the person on the phone.

A few minutes later, the boys came. The first person I saw was Jiyong. He didn't change but he was more fashionable, ever since I was in Korea, he was the fashionista between all of us. I hope he didn't recognize me. I was trying to compose myself. The second to come was Seunghyun, I gulped. I didn't know why but I felt nervous seeing these two boys. 

I still loved Jiyong, for all I know. My past boyfriends, I liked them, not loved because I knew that I couldn't give my whole heart to them because Jiyong has stolen my heart. The next one was Seungri, Youngbae then Daesung. I looked at Seungri and he looked tired. As always, those panda eyes. I smiled at them and stood up, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mhy of SBR, School Boy Records." I bowed down and they did the same.

"I'm G-dragon." Jiyong said.

"I'm TOP."

"I'm Seungri."

"I'm Taeyang."

"And I'm Daesung."

"This is Big Bang, Mhy." YG stated.

I nodded and gestured them to sit down. "So, what are we going to talk about here, YG sajangnim?"

"Well, I'm going to leave you guys. Get to know each other for a bit." I hesitated but nodded. "Sure, that sounds good to me." 

I saw them staring at me. I was nervous, what if they recognize me? I'm scared of them being able to recognize me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter