Revealed (Part 2)

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: revealed (part two)

The main part of the press conference went well but after our 30 minute break, I'll be revealing about my biological mother soon. Believe it or not, I'm really nervous. More nervous than I was before. My hands are shaking and I don't know what to do. I haven't talked with the boys since they are out there with Jiyong while I'm here at the waiting room. How I wish I have someone with me here.

As if God is hearing what I'm thinking, someone opened the door and it was Emily. "Oh! Emily! Thank God you're here." I said as she giggled.

"Why? Do you need something?" I shook my head and patted the seat next to me.

"Sit down." She obeyed and sat down beside me.

"What's up?" She asked me while staring at me.

"I'm just nervous." She raised an eyebrow, showing that she's confused.

"Well, I'm about to expose every single truth of my life. I'm about to tell the whole nation and basically  the whole world that my biological mother is Lee Jin, and that Lee Hyun Woo, the actor, is my half brother and that Seungri is my cousin. Aigoo! I don't know what to do anymore! How am I going to pull this off, Em?" I asked her as she touched my shoulders and squeezed it.

"Mhy. Just relax for a bit, huh? You'll be fine and besides, where did my boss' confidence go? This isn't the Yoon Mi Hyun I know! I know her as a confident and strong woman, where are you? Bring her back and I want to see her now!" I giggled and shook my head.

"It's still me, Em. I just don't know what to do. I don't know why I felt so nervous all of a sudden. It's like I'm fighting with the world. Yes, I know that this may be against my parent's will but I just don't want to hide anymore. I don't want to be like a prisoner that hides every single thing I have. I don't want to  hide my happiness and I certainly won't hide the woman where I came out from." She nodded.

"You can do this, Mhy! We're here for you. I'm here for you. I know that you're my boss but honestly, I don't even treat you like my boss. Yes you may be pushy at times but whatever, I'm okay with it. You're like my older sister. I know that you can do this. Your boyfriend's here to support you, your cousin is here as well. And I'm sure that the boys will be there for you as well. Don't worry about a thing. I know that your decision is well made." I smiled and I felt like a thorn was pulled out of my uneasy heart and it's all thanks to Emily.

I hugged her and said, "Thank you Emily. I don't know what I'll be without you." 

She pulled out from the hug and smiled at me warmly, "No. I thank you, I won't be even here if it's not for you. I won't even meet Seungri if it's not for you. Everything went great for me if it's not for you. Having a great boss like you is just like having a great big sister. I'm thankful. So, stop thanking me and get your up and be confident!" I chuckled and nodded.

We chatted for a quite while and at last, the announcer stepped into the waiting room and said that I should go up now. I looked at Emily as she squeezed my hands and nodded.

"I can do this! AJA!" I said. 

We walked out of the room and I saw Jiyong smiling happily with the members. He walked towards me and hugged me. "You can do this, ok? I know you're nervous and all but I'll be there for you. I'm going to sit beside you." I was confused.

"Aren't you supposed to sit with the boys since you're not going to announce anything else?" He shook his head.

"I decided that it's not a good idea to leave my girlfriend hanging you know. I have to support you." I smiled at him softly as he kissed my forehead. He held my hand and I smiled at the boys and Emily. Jiyong and I walked to the table once again and my nervousness lessened because Jiyong was there for me. Knowing that he's going to be by my side all the time is enough.

"Once again, another revelation will be revealed." The announcer started and it got the reporters attention.

"Ms. Yoon, the heiress of Yoon Corp. has something to reveal and I, myself, don't know what it is and it had me to be intrigued. Now, let's give a hand of applause for Ms. Yoon Mi Hyun-shi." I stood up and smiled at them. I bowed at the audience and glanced up to the boys and Emily. I sat down and I held Jiyong's hands tightly.

"Today, Jiyong and I have revealed our relationship and I hope that we will get your blessings but I'm also making another revelation of another part of my life. I'm asking everyone, especially my family to be patient and understanding, because it's the only one thing I'm asking for.." I breathed in deeply and exhaled as I was getting more and more nervous.

"You can do it, babe." Jiyong whispered and he winked at me. I blushed and I looked at the audience again.

"I'm here again to reveal that I am not Yoon Hee's daughter but I am my father's daughter. In other words, I have a different mother. I am confused myself but I can't do anything but accept it until my father or biological mother will tell me the truth. The woman you've asked earlier, the mother of Lee Hyun Woo, she's not a stranger to me nor is Lee Hyun Woo. You see, Lee Hyun Woo is my half brother and his mother is my mother. I don't know how it happened but that's the truth. I'm sincere when I say that I'm not mad with my parents for keeping this a secret from me but I just want to let them know that I'm open with any kinds of explanation. I don't care if you reason out with me, I just want the truth." I said with a confident voice. "Now that I have revealed my hidden secrets, you may ask questions." Jiyong looked at me with a confused face.

I know that question and answer portion after my revelation isn't a good idea and wasn't in our deal but I guess I have to let the reporters know that I'm up for any kinds of questions. It will also make me feel at ease because I'm letting them feed information about my life, which means that I'm not going to hide anything anymore.

"Mi Hyun-shi. You said that Lee Hyun Woo, the actor, is your brother. Does that mean Seungri is your cousin?"

As I have expected, it was the first question that has been asked. 

I nodded, "Yes, that's true. I am cousins with Seungri." 

"Since when did you found out about this?"

I sighed and said, "Ever since I was 14. So that was 9 years ago."

"Can we ask how?"

I nodded and said, "Well, I arrived home from school but then I heard my parents arguing and it's just that I found out by over hearing what they are talking about. I didn't want to believe at first but I have confirmed with a reliable person that it was true. After that, the Big Bang boys and I decided to have a vacation at Jeju island and I decided to stay at my resort there. From the very first day of staying there, the thought that my mother was also at Jeju island never left my head. I wanted to see her, touch her and talk to her. So, to feed my curiousness, I went to find her. When I found her, she told me the bold truth without hesitations, although the truth does not include what happened between them in the past, it was enough." 

"Knowing the truth, how were you able to  hide this from  your parents?"

I chuckled and said, "Well, I'm a true ninja, aren't I? I don't know as well. I was just determined to live a peaceful life and continue my life without any worries that I decided to hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter