Finding You

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN: finding you

I  guess when Jiyong fell asleep, I drifted off to dreamland as well. I felt someone shaking me and I opened one eye first and I could feel that someone was still leaning on my shoulders, I opened both my eyes and saw that Daesung was shaking both Jiyong and I. We're probably at Jeju now.

"Are we in Jeju already?" I asked Daesung in a groggy voice.

"Neh, noona. Wake, Jiyong hyung." I nodded.

I tapped Jiyong and poked his sides, "Mmm." He groaned and he slowly lifted his head.

"Are we here?" Jiyong asked with his eyes both closed. 

"Neh, we are. Kaja." Daesung responded and Jiyong and I stood up and got our handbags.

I followed Jiyong and Daesung out of the plane and there we saw Seungri, Seunghyun and Youngbae stretching. They probably fell asleep too.

"Hi guys! How was the trip?" I enthusiastically asked them.

"It was fine. Could have been more longer though, I didn't sleep that much since hyung kept on moving his shoulders!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Whatever, maknae. I never wanted you to sleep on my shoulders anyways." Seungri pouted with Seunghyun said.

I chuckled and I felt a chin on my shoulders, I turned to look and it was Jiyong with his eyes closed.

I patted his head and said, "There there sleepyhead." 

"I never knew Jiyong-ah's a dog now." Youngbae said, it caused Jiyong to hit him since he was just beside Youngbae.

"Aish, I'm your hyung you know!" Youngbae exclaimed, "Whatever, youngbae-ah." Jiyong said.

"Arasso, let's get out and have fun!" Seunghyun said and we all cheered.

We decided to let the maknae guide us since he has more experience. Just after a few minutes he successfully found the exit and we found the driver that my mom had called to pick us up. 

"Annyeong, Ahjussi Park!" I shouted and waved at him. Believe it or not, I know most of the drivers that works for my parents since Mr. Kim would always accompany my father. 

"Hi, young miss. It's nice to see you again. It's been a long time and it is also a pleasure to meet your friends." He greeted.

I groaned, "Again with the young miss, Ahjussi Park! Just call me Mi Hyun, please?" I pleaded and he chuckled and nodded.

"You really don't like people treating you like a princess, don't you Mi hyun-ah?" Youngbae oppa said.

"Ani, it's because I'm not." I stuck my tongue out and they all laughed.

We got in the van and I was again sitting beside Jiyong, it was the same formation as always. Seunghyun would always be at the front.

"Yo - I mean Mi hyun-shi, we are now going to your resort." My parents, my brother and I have different resorts. It is named after us four and it is to have our own privacy. My parent's resorts are open to anyone and my brother's is open too but mine is closed when I'm visiting but the thing is, it is the first time I'm visiting is so it is always open. 

"Your resort?" Daesung asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, we have three different resorts, the Yoon Resort is my parent's, Hyuk Resort is my brother's and Hyun resort is mine." They all gasped and I giggled.

"That's so cool!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Yeah, but this is my first time going to it, that's good, right? I'll be with you guys." I smiled at them and I saw Jiyong smile beside me but he wasn't looking at me.

"It's going to be a long drive, it's three hours away from the airport so just be comfortable, everyone." Ahjussi Park said and we all nodded.

For the first hour, everyone was joking around and teasing each other but for the other two hours, we all fell asleep, well they were except for me. As usual, Jiyong would always fall asleep on my shoulders and I admit that it felt nice. I like it when Jiyong leans onto my shoulders. I don't know why but it feels like I'm relaxed. 

While they were sleeping, I looked outside the window and admired the surroundings. It was a very beautiful place, very peaceful looking. Even if it's cold outside, I can still feel that this trip will be fun. 

We then arrived at our resort and I woke them up and they were shocked as I was shocked as well. We saw the big sign in front of the big parking area and it said, "Hyun Resort". I smiled at the sight of it. Even though I didn't like owning extravagant things, somehow, owning this Resort is enough for me. I found peace in this resort somehow.

"Your resort is daebak, noona!" Seungri exclaimed and ran into the entrance. I laughed at him and said, "I guess so." 

We walked into the entrance and I saw the employees stand in a vertical line bowing, I gasped, "Omo! You guys don't have to bow in front of me! Stand up! That must hurt." And the employees looked at each other and hesitantly stood up straight.

"Don't be awkward around me please, I'm a very easy going owner." I smiled at them and they smiled at me.

"By the way, I'm Yoon Mi Hyun. Please take care of my resort and for this day, I will allow the employees to have fun on their own since the resort will be closed. Arasso?" I stated an order to them.

They all gasped and said thank you.

I felt someone pat my shoulders and said, "You are too nice to be the owner of this resort." Seunghyun said.

"Hey, it's better to nice than to be a terror." I stated matter-of-factly. 

I smiled at them and one employee that had the name Hee Yun came forward and said, "Young miss, here are the keys of your rooms and I will be happy to guide you there." I smiled at her as she handed me the keys. "No need to guide us Hee Yun unnie, I can call you that, right?" I grinned.

She blushed and said, "O-of course." I smiled and said, "You can call me Mi hyun, unni. Don't be shy. Anyways, komawoyo!" I waved at her and she bowed.

The boys followed me as we went to find our room, we went to the first room and I opened it, there were red-orange luxurious couch and beautiful decorations. The view outside the window is very awsome. We entered further to check the bathroom and bedroom and we were amazed. It was so beautiful! It had two king sized beds and the room was similar to the colour of the couches. "I want this room!" Seungri and Daesung exclaimed.

I gave them the key and said, "Well, good night boys. See you in dinner at 7." I told Seungri and Daesung.

"Thank you noona! See you noona and hyungs!" They both said in unison and I waved at them. Now, I was left with Youngbae, Jiyong and Seunghyun. I suddenly realized that I was supposed to be alone in a room and that I have to know who wants to have the other suite beside me.

"Guys, I just realized, who wants to be alone in one suite? Because I definitely can't share rooms with you guys." They both looked at each other and said, "Seunghyun hyung might want to. I'm alright with Youngbae." Jiyong said.

I looked at Seunghyun, "I want the suite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter