Baby?

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: baby?

Breaking News: G-dragon and Park Mi Hyun, engaged?

There are rumours circling the entire Korea that the International Korean Superstar, G-Dragon and the number 1 heiress of the Park Industries, Park Mi Hyun are engaged. Is this true? This rumour started when the couple was seen in the streets of a very known market. It was said that they were shopping for ingredients and that they were sweetly holding hands. Both of them neither had a disguise on, which left them people recognizing them. There were a lot of pictures surfacing the internet and one had caught the netizen's attention. There was a picture that is zoomed in into Mi Hyun's left hand ring finger and it had a beautiful ring. A ring that only you would see in a woman's left hand ring finger when she's engaged or married. Are these assumptions true?

Both parties are not speaking to this matter yet and we are yet to find out if they are engaged or not. 

 

Park Mi Hyun and G-dragon, both confirmed that they are engaged!

The assumptions of Park Mi Hyun and G-dragon being engaged is true. A representative from YG entertainment had quoted G-dragon's words: "I would like to confirm that I AM engaged with Park Mi Hyun. I know we've only been dating for only a short time span but we are not rushing our marriage. We will settle down when we are both ready to tie the knot. We are both happy engaged and we both decided that it would be better if we go out in the open rather than hiding. However, we would not like to give up Mi Yong's privacy. Anyway, we are both happy and I hope we get your blessings! Keep supporting Big Bang! Peace!" It is also said that Mi hyun also released a statement tegarding this matter. "As all of you know, I am currently dating Big bang's G-dragon, but now.. we are not only dating but we are already engaged, however, we still haven't decided when our marriage will be but we are sure that it will happen in the right time. It was a very surprising proposal and a very unique one. He didn't even ask me but he just did it. I find it cute and unique because not a lot of men so that. I like the determination and his confidence towards my love for him. As for his fans, please give us your blessings and I promise you that I will take care of your oppa." It is already said by the two big shot people that they are already engaged. 

Fans of G-dragon and Mi Hyun are commenting here and there. Most of them support their engagement but some of them do not. What is the reason of opposing to this perfect couple? Here are some answers: "Mi Hyun doesn't deserve GD oppa because she already has a daughter with Siwon oppa!", "Why is she going to marry G-dragon when she has a daughter with Siwon?", "It doesn't really make sense. Why does Mi Hyun have a daughter with Siwon but why is she marrying GD? Isn't that a bit awkward?" Despite all these harsh and doubtful comments, the perfect couple are still strong and going to hold tight. 

We have also interviewed Siwon and what he said is rather heart melting. "I am glad that Mi Hyun has finally found the love of her life. Truthfully speaking, ever since we were teens, they have already established feelings for each other but they just didn't admit it. I'm really proud of them because they ran to too many obstacles and here they are, standing tall. I hope they have a great marriage and I hope you'll take care of my daughter, Kwon Jiyong. We may not have the brightest history but I trust you with my daughter." Said the cousin of G-dragon's fellow Big bang. 

All of the YG family and SM Entertainment and Park Industries are all for their engagement. I guess all their stockholders and shareholders as well? The fans should as well.  I, the author, support them too! They deserve it! 

"Once again, we are the headlines of the newspaper and especially articles in the internet. Look at this one babe, Ex producer of SBR is getting married to the international korean superstar, G-dragon. Aren't they getting tired of announcing our engagement?" I whined to Jiyong as he was just laughing at me. I pouted and said, "Yaaa, don't laugh at me. I'm really getting tired of these news. Seriously. They ought to stop already, it's been a month babe!" Jiyong hugged me and said, "Aigoo, my baby girl is getting frustrated aren't you? Don't mind them baby. They are just writing articles to earn money." I sighed and said, "Okay fine. I'll let them be." Jiyong kissed the top of my head and said, "Good." 

"Babe." He called. "Mmm? What is it?" I asked softly. "I want to have a baby with you." I giggled and cupped his face. "Babe, that time will come. Don't worry. I'll give you a baby, but for now.. I want to give my time for Mi Yong first. I haven't given her any attention for her past 8 years and I want to redeem myself. Don't worry. When we get married, I promise to give you TONS of children." He chuckled and kissed me. "Yes, that's right. Give me tons." I giggled and hugged him. 

"I love you baby." He said and I smiled. "I love you too Jiyong." This is how we are every saturday. He stays over to our house and sleeps here until monday. It's been a month that we've been engaged and it's been a month of people bombarding us. We even agreed to be interviewed on Vogue and the interview will be held tomorrow. As I was deep in thoughts, Jiyong started to kiss my forehead, nose and down to my neck. "Omo, babe. Are you seducing me?" He didn't answer and kept on kissing me. I couldn't help but to stiffle a moan. "That's right baby, moan for me." He said and it . "Aigoo, this man. If you have forgotten, we have an early interview for Vogue tomorrow." He groaned ad he remembered and sat up. "Are you serious? Can't we just cancel that? Or re-schedule it?" 

"You were the one who agreed to it, Jiyong." He pouted and I laughed. I know he's frustrated because it's been literally 4 days of us not having ual . "You're ually deprived right now huh?" I teased and he looked at me. He slightly nodded and I smiled naughtily. "Come here." I pulled him and kissed him gently and it is up to your imagination what happened next. 

Morning came and I swear to God, my whole body is sore. I stretched and saw Jiyong's peaceful sleeping face. I kissed his forehead gently and slowly got out of bed. I decided to shower first because I know Jiyong is tired. I was tired as well but he was the one doing the action so he must be more tired. I finished bathing and I faced my mirror inside my bathroom and gasped. "Omo!" This Jiyong will really get it from me! I face palmed myself and shook my head. I put my robe on and got out of the washroom to see Jiyong stretching. I looked at him seriously as he smiled sweetly at me. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is something wrong baby?" I sighed and nodded. He got closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What is it?" 

"You made so much hickeys around my body! And not to mention, it's so visible!" I whined and he chuckled. "Baby, just wear something that it can't be seen and what's up with you? You've been whining so much lately." I sighed and said, "I don't know either." He sighed and kissed me. "I'll just shower. Go ahead and dress up, hmm? I love you." I smiled and kissed him. "Arasso. Go ahead stink . I love you too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter