Big Move

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: big move

"Mom! Mom! Wake up!" It feels so good when your daughter is waking you up. "Mmmm, just let me sleep more, baby girl." 

"Nooo! Mom! We have a visitor!" I jerked up and she hugged me right away, "Aigooo. My baby girl is so sweet." She kissed me on the cheeks and I giggled. "So, who's our visitor?" 

"It's uncle Jiyong!" I looked at her and said, "Really?" I stood up and held her hand. We went to the living room, hand in hand and I saw Jiyong preparing breakfast inside the kitchen. "Omo! Babe, what are you doing here? It's a saturday morning. You don't have any schedules?" 

"Oh! You're already awake. I guess Mi Yong really did wake you up." He said and I giggled. 

"She definitely did and it feels so good." I carried my daughter as I walked to the kitchen. "Mom." My daughter called. "What is it, baby?"

"Can you put me down?" I looked at her and said, "Why? Do you not like it when I carry you?" She shook her head, "It's not that. It's because I'm already 8 and I'm a big girl now." I chuckled and Jiyong laughed.

"She's right, babe. She's a big girl now, you shouldn't treat her like a baby anymore." I pouted and put her down. "I'm sorry, baby. It's just that I still want to treat you like a baby because I feel like I'm a bad mom since I didn't get to take care of you when you were a baby." My tears and emotions were getting the best of me but here was my daughter, comforting me, instead of me comforting her. "Don't worry, mom. I don't care, as long as I'm with you now. I'm good." She said with the brightest smile I saw.

"Aigoo, you talk like you're an adult once again." Jiyong said. My daughter smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled away from our hug, "So, what do you want for breakfast? Uncle Jiyong and I will cook for you." She clapped in glee and said, "Yay! I want pancakes and waffles, mom!" I giggled and nodded.

"Alrighty then!" I started to shift around the kitchen and Jiyong was helping me with cooking, he cooked the pancake and I prepared the waffles. I prepared fruits too, because I know that kids really like fruits. "Do you like fruits too, baby?" She nodded.

"What kinds of fruits?" I asked while cutting up the strawberries.

"I like apples, oranges, grapes, and most especially strawbabies!" Strawbabies?

"What the heck?" I heard Jiyong say, "Did I just hear that right?" Jiyong asked. I nodded and he burst out in laughter. "Aigoo, strawbabies? How come you call it that way, baby girl?"

"Because grandma always told me that strawberry's are your favourite and you used to call them that way too when you were young." I laughed and nodded, "You're right baby girl. It is my favourite and I used to call it that way too." She really got it from me, didn't she? She's so adorable. I'm proud to flaunt that she's my daughter!

"You guys are weird." Jiyong said. "How about you, uncle? What are your favourite fruits?" Mi Yong asked.

"Hmmm, let me think." Jiyong said, "My favourite fruit is Mi Hyun." I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Me?" He nodded and I asked why.

"Because your mom is the apple of my eye." I blushed hard and I even forgot that we have a clueless kid here. "Mom? Uncle Jiyong? What are you guys talking about? The apple of your eye? What's that?" I chuckled and crouched down to her level, "Uncle Jiyong was just joking. Don't mind him. Anyways! The pancakes and waffles are prepared now. Go sit down on the table and will you please set them? I've already placed the plates, you just have to get the forks and spoons, ok?" She nodded and skipped to the dining area.

I looked at Jiyong in disbelief, "The apple of your eye? You dare to make a move on me while my daughter's here?" He chuckled and shrugged. I rolled my eyes on him and I got the plate of waffles and he grabbed the plate of pancakes and fruits. We settled down on the table and we ate happily.

"Mom, I have a question." I looked at my daughter who was chewing her food happily.

"What is it baby girl?" 

"Can I not call uncle Jiyong uncle Jiyong?" She asked. That was a confusing question but I managed to understand it. Good thing it was still a bit clear. I looked at Jiyong then back to my daughter, "What do you want to call uncle Jiyong then?"

"I want to call him dad." I was shocked. Dad? It never even crossed my mind for her to call him that. I guess Jiyong was shocked too because he nearly choked on his food. I rushed to the fridge and poured water out on his glass. I gave it to him and he drank it immediately.

"Are you serious, baby girl?" Jiyong asked her. My daughter nodded and I was shocked. I guess she was really serious about it. "How come you've thought of calling uncle Jiyong dad?" I asked her.

"Well, appa told me to call him appa and call uncle Jiyong dad since you are together with uncle Jiyong. That's why I call you mom and uncle Jiyong dad." I looked at Jiyong and he smiled at me. It caused me to smile as well. This is great. "Really? Your appa told you that?" She nodded. 

"Then I guess you could call aunty Sooyoung omma then?" I told her and she said, "I guess so. She was so nice to me, mom! I like her to be with appa." I smiled at her and went down to her level, "Baby, I'm happy  that you are so happy to call uncle Jiyong your dad. I can never be so  happy. Thank you. We promise to take care of you. I know that it may be weird having two parents but trust me. We will make it a happy life for you." She kissed my nose and I find it cute.

"I love you mom." I looked at her and I hugged her.

"I love you too baby girl.. so much." 

After our little drama there, Jiyong and I decided to clean up and we split the housework. I wash the dishes while he cleans the living room. Mi Yong is really weird today, for she keeps on hinting things to me. First, she asked me to call Jiyong dad, secondly, she asked me when she's getting a brother or a sister and thirdly, when are we getting married.

I sat down beside Jiyong and said, "Aigoo, why is my daughter having thoughts about our future?" Jiyong chuckled and he put his arms over shoulder, "I guess she wants to feel like she has a perfect family now. I mean, she lived her life for 8 years not being by her real parents. Now, she's asking for a perfect family and here you are, her mother and step-father together. I bet she also wants Siwon to marry Sooyoung too." I sighed and I laid my head to his chest.

"Don't worry. We'll get to that stage. Just wait for a little bit more." I looked up at him and he nodded. "Don't worry. I'm not in a hurry anyways. We could make Mi Yong baby brothers and sisters after we get married or.. we could do it now.." He whispered.

I slapped his chest and said, "Ya! I thought you weren't in a hurry?" He laughed and said, "I'm just joking. Chill babe." I sighed and slapped him again. "Whatever, Kwon Jiyong. I don't really mind making babies now but I have to figure things out with the Park Industries and being a producer at YG." 

Jiyong sighed and carressed my face, "Don't worry. I'll be here with you. You should talk with YG hyung though. He'll definitely understand your circumstance." I nodded and decided to go YG with him. "You should bring Mi yong-ah to the YG building too. The members and the others really want to meet her." I nodded and I went to Mi Yong's room.

"Baby girl?" I opened the door and I saw her drawing. "Yes mom?" She looked at me and I smiled at her.

"Do you want to go to dad's work today?" She jumped off the chair and said, "Really?!" I nodded and smiled.

"Yes! I would love to! Alright mom, I'll get ready now!" I chuckled and off she go to the bathroom to shower. "Aigoo, she's a big girl now. I wish I was there when she was a baby." I said while Jiyong s his arms on my waist. "Don't worry babe. She's not mad at you at all. She loves you, so don't worry." I nodded and I went to my room.

"I'm going to shower now, babe and can you please text Emily and tell her that I'll be heading to YG with you today?" He nodded and he got his phone out while I went to the washroom of my room to shower. I showered quickly and went out of the washroom. I dried my hair while Jiyong was sitting on my bed playing on his phone.

With my robe on, I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for today. I picked a Bug printed silk top, an Armani diamond knit cardigan, a Sophie Hermann skating skirt, a pink full course bag, a Brian Atwood leather pumps, a Michael Kors Rose watch, a white round pearl necklace, the ring Jiyong gave me, pearl earrings, lanvin ribbon bow belt and gucci oversize square sunglasses. 

I went out of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter