Revealed (Part 1)

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: revealed (part one)

We are done recording for the day since everyone was dead tired so we decided to continue the day after tomorrow since tomorrow will be our press conference and we will have a free day afterwards. I suddenly felt nervous for the press conference. My confidence went down the drain all of a sudden and I don't know why. I know that I should be strong and that I should be consistent with what I'm thinking about earlier but I suddenly felt like everyone is going to hate me.

"Babe? Babe?!" Jiyong snapped me out of my imagination.

"Oh, wae?" I asked, still confused.

"You were spacing out, why?" I kissed him and shook my head.

"Nothing. Don't worry." He hugged me and said, "That's impossible. What is it?"

I looked up at him and stared at him. We did it for quite a while and I admit, his stares can literally burn holes in my face. They are hot. Sizzling hot, oh what the heck am I thinking? Aish.

"I'm just nervous." I buried my face on his chest.

"Nervous? For the press conference tomorrow?" I nodded and he carressed my hair. 

"Don't worry, jagi. You'll be fine. I'll be there tomorrow. Don't worry about a thing, ok?" I looked up at him and pinched his nose.

"Ya, why being violent all of a sudden?" I stuck my tongue out and he chuckled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to pinch your nose." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. His kisses and touch are my addiction. I would never admit it but I'm being honest. I would never want to let go of Jiyong. NEVER. Ever since we were young, I knew that I had some kind of special feeling towards him, I just didn't know that I loved him but now that I'm sure that I do. I will never let him get away. Call me obsessed but I just can't afford to lose him.

"I love you, Yoon Mi Hyun. I will always will." I smiled and said, "I love you too Kwon Ji Yong." 

After that cheesy moment, he took me home and when we were at the parking lot, Jiyong said, "Oh, isn't that Seungri's car?" I followed his gaze and realized that it is my cousin's car. I wonder why he's here?

"Oh, it is. I wonder why he's here?" I asked.

"Isn't it a little bit obvious, babe? Of course he's here because of Emily." Ahh, right. 

"Oh, right. Mianhe." He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. We got out of the car and decided to go up to our apartment. I punched in the code for our apartment and was surprised when it was quiet. I searched around the apartment and found no Seungri and Emily.

"Eh? I wonder they are." Suddenly, we heard a shriek coming from Emily's room. I ran to her room and knocked.

"Em? Are you alright?" 

"Oh! M-mhy? You're already here?" 

"Yeah! What are you doing? Are you ok?"

"Y-y-eah, I'm ok." She opened the door and I saw Seungri sitting at her bed. I looked if she still had her clothes on and I sighed in relief because she still had her clothes on.

"Oh thank God you're okay." I sighed again and glared at Seungri who was playfully grinning at me.

"Yeah, I'm alright Mhy. No need to worry." She said nervously.

"Right. Are you sure? I heard you shriek. What was that shriek for anyways?"

"Well, uhm.." She was nervous. Something's fishy around here.

"Well, noona. You see.. I asked her to be-" Then I saw Emily elbow him on the stomach which caused him to cough.

"Uhh, ok then. If you don't want to tell me. I'm alright with it. Continue with what you're doing." I raised an eyebrow and walked away. I saw Jiyong at the living room while watching TV. I sat down beside him and sighed.

He looked at me and said, "Why? Is Emily okay?"

I nodded and said, "I guess. Seungri is with her." Jiyong's eyes widened and gasped.

"Bwoh?! What is he doing there with Emily? IN A BEDROOM?!" I was shocked.

"Woah, chill babe."

"Aish, that maknae. He got to do it first than his hyung." I heard him mutter under his breath. Got to do it first? What is he talking about?

"What the heck are you talking about?"

He looked at me and said, "Huh? WHat are you talking about? I didn't say anything." He denied and I rolled my eyes at him. I stood up and walked to my room and Jiyong followed suite.

I sat on my bed and he closed the door. I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Why did you close the door?"

"Nothing. Why? Is it bad?" He went closer to me. I moved away but he kept on getting closer. He was so close to my face but I kept on distancing myself until I couldn't distance myself any longer. He fell on top of me and he pinned my arms on my bed. 

"W-w-what are you doing, Jiyong?" I was nervous. What was he doing? 

"Nothing." 

"What do you mean nothing? You're pinning me down and you call this nothing?" 

He kissed me and I struggled for a few minutes but decided to give up and kiss him back. There was no use to struggle anyways. Sooner or later we would be going to this stage already. And I'm willing to give up everything for him, but the thing is. We're just starting out. 

He stopped kissing and he just looked at me. He kissed my forehead, then my nose, my cheeks and pecked my lips. He let go of my pinned down hands and stood up. Aish, he was just teasing me. This guy.

"You really have nerves don't you?" I scoffed and sat up straight while he chuckled.

"Why? Did I turn you on?" I gasped and turned to red. 

"Y-y-a. Don't be such a cocky bastard." I said while covering my face. He went near and hugged me by the waist.

"I'm just kidding around babe. Don't worry. I promised myself not to tempt myself because I know that if I exceed the limits, you're going to kick my ." I laughed and patted his legs.

"I won't kick your . As long as you're ready to face the consequences that it might give us, I'm ready to give my ity to you." He smiled and he kissed me once again. 

"I never knew that you're still a ." He smirked and I slapped his chest.

"Ya, doesn't mean that I partied back then that I'm not a anymore. I've always wanted to give my ity to the man I love the most and that's you." He smiled.

"Hmm, as tempting as that sounds but I don't want this to be that day. I want that day to be special." I nodded as an agreement and we both looked at  the clock at my bedside.

"Oh, you should leave now." I told him and he pouted like a little kid.

"Maybe I should. The press conference is at 10 AM right?" I nodded and shooed him out of my room, as if on cue, Seungri was about to go out from Emily's room as well. I saw them holding hands and it hit me.

I stopped in my tracks because Jiyong stopped as well. "You guys.." I eyed their hands intertwined and they both bowed their heads down.

I looked at Jiyong and he looked at me. "You guys are dating, aren't you?" Jiyong blurted. 

The couple's eyes widened as Jiyong blurted the truth out. I chuckled and said, "Busted." 

"Aish, hyung!" Seungri whined.

"Ya ya ya! Stop whining! You don't look cute! Arasso, kaja!" Jiyong kissed me in a swift moved and grabbed Seungri's hands out of Emily's while I saw Emily. She was about to protest but I walked near her and raised an eyebrow.

"Mhhhm, that shriek was nothing, huh?" She blushed and fiddled with her fingers.

"I.. I.. just didn't know how to say it when Seungri was there." I chuckled and grabbed her shoudlers.

"So, you guys are together now huh?" She nodded shyly and I shrieked.

"Kyaah! I knew it! How did he ask you?" I asked. I know it's definitely none of my business but I'm just intrigued by it. I just want to know if Seungri is being serious because if he's not, I'll kick his .

"Well, he took me home. I thought he was going home right away but he decided to cook for me and he did. His cooking skills are great, Mhy." I was shocked. Seungri cooks?

"Wait wait wait. SEUNGRI COOKS?! My cousin, Lee Seunghyun, cooks? Seungri as in Victory in Hangul, of Big Bang, cooks?" She nodded at me.

"You've got yourself a keeper." She giggled and nodded.

"Ok, continue. Sorry." I blurted.

"No, it's okay. Well, after we ate. It became awkward for us but then, he told me that he wanted to have a tour around the house. I gave him a tour and our last stop was my room. He said that I was very simple. Then, he confessed his real feelings for me then after that he told me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I shrieked when he gave me a bracelet." She showed me the bracelet. It had their names on it and I found it cute. 

I guess my cousin is really manning up. It's my first time to encounter him with this kind of seriousness.

"You are really lucky, Emily. He's really serious about you. Let me tell you, it's very rare for Seungri to be this serious. The first time of him being serious is when he had his first girlfriend but then again, the girl left him because their relationship was going down the drain because of his busy schedules but whatever you do. Don't give up on Seungri. Always remember that in able to have a stable and good relationship, you must trust and love each other. Ok?" She nodded and hugged me.

I guess everything is going smooth for us lately. I just wish that the press conference will go smooth for us tomorrow. 

We were already at the press conference site and I was here sitting down at the waiting room. Jiyong wasn't here yet so I was alone. Just then, the door creaked open and I saw Jiyong walked in. He smiled at me and kissed me then sat down beside me.

"Hey, are you alright? You look jittery." He smiled at me.

I nodded. "Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry."

"You'll be fine, trust me, arasso?" I nodded and  kissed him.

Then, his manager knocked and piped in, "Guys, go out now, it's the press conference is about to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter