Excited

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT: excited

Christmas is coming and Christmas break is here as well, today is the last day of school. I will be seeing Seunghyun and Jiyong today, I didn't see them yesterday since they were with their parents on a meeting with YG. I dressed up quickly, went down to eat my breakfast and I would  be riding with Seunghyun today. Actually, I ride with him everyday now except yesterday, since they were on a meeting.

I wonder how it went? I hope he's happy. If he's happy, I'm happy. I happily ate my breakfast, and my mother had noticed.

"You're happy today, aren't  you, honey?" She giggled and I giggled too.

"You've  noticed." I smiled while eating egg and hotdog. Mmm, hotdogs. I love them, Seunghyun and Jiyong would always buy me one whenever we go out.

"Yeah, and why is that? What happened?" 

"Well, Seunghyun got offered to be a trainee at YG! You know YG, right mom? Where oppa has been dying to work in." I stiffled a giggle on my brother who was quietly eating.

"BWOH?! Seunghyun will be a trainee there? That's cool!" My brother exclaimed.

"Neh, he will. Hopefully, he went to a meeting yesterday with YG and Jiyong. They were with their parents as well. At first, Mrs. Choi didn't like the idea of him being a rapper, but Seunghyun promised them that he will  be successful. I just can't help it. I'm so happy for him!" I said happily.

"That's good for him then. Congratulate him for me, dear." I nodded and finished my food. I waved at them because I just heard the doorbell.

"Annyeong, Seunghyun-ah! Congratulations!" I embraced him and laughed.

He embraced me as well and said, "Komawo, Mi hyun! I missed you!" I giggled.

"Who wouldn't?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Kaja, Jiyong's waiting." I raised an eyebrow.

"He's here? With us?" He nodded and I shrugged.

He opened the door for me and there was Jiyong, sleeping as usual.

I got in and Jiyong was in the middle, Seunghyun was on the left, as usual and I was on the right. We squished Jiyong, like a sandwich, which caused him to wake up and apparently, he is a one cranky boy.

"Uggh, stop squishing me!" Jiyong exclaimed. I giggled. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me, "Oh! Mi Hyun! Annyeong!" I patted his shoulder and said, "Goodmorning, sleepyhead." He smiled.

After a few minutes, he fell asleep again. Not surprised, he would always want to sit beside me since he always uses me as his pillow and there he goes. He leaned into my shoulder and slept peacefully.

"You know, I'm quite surprised. My brother sleeps on my shoulders too and Jiyong's head is so light compared to him." Seunghyun chuckled and said, "Age difference, Mi Hyun-ah. Jiyong is still 14 and your brother is way older than him. Hyung is like what? 19 years old? And there is no doubt that hyung is a lot more muscular than this skinny dude beside us." I giggled and it caused Jiyong to stir in his sleep.

"I heard that hyung." Both me and Seunghyun had wide eyes and Jiyong sat up straight and looked at Suenghyun with a cut eye.

"I wasn't sleeping. So I  hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter