Haters gonna hate

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: hater gonna hate  

"Mi Hyun!!!!" Emily yelled. I groaned and covered my ears with a pillow. Seconds later, there was a bang on my door. "Mi Hyun!! Open up! Quick!!" I groaned loudly and sat up. I ruffled my bed head and opened the door to see a panic strickened face. "What happened?" I asked.

"Check the internet!!" She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow and went back inside my room with Emily following behind. I got my laptop from my desk and opened the browser. "What do I have to do?" I asked her. "Type your name." I felt a little nervous when she told me to type my name. Did something happen? 

I typed in my name and saw several articles. The first one was "Yoon/Park Mi Hyun, is getting all the hot men." 

I was stunned. "What the are these?" I continued to read the articles and the last one was the most intriguing yet it makes my blood boil so much. 

The so-called Park Industries heiress, Park Mi Hyun is getting all the men. Could it be a blackmail between two superstars? 

Yesterday, the Yoons and Park Mi Hyun had held a press conference where Mr. Yoon revealed Ms. Park's real identity. Is this all true? Nobody seems to be buying it. She also revealed that she has a daughter, named Park-Choi Mi Yong. Is it really true that Choi Siwon of Super Junior is her daughter's father? Could it be someone else's? 

A reliable source from the States said that Ms. Park lived in America while living the life. "She goes to club almost every night. She drinks, she smokes and get laid everyday. It would be a no brainer if she gets pregnant and saying that she has a daughter proves how well she played when she was young." 

Do you, the citizens of Korea, believe all this? What is the truth? 

"All of them are dead." I muttered. I clenched my fists and said, "How dare they drag my daughter into this?! They say I'm a ? A ? For having a ing kid?! They don't even know what I've been through!! All these mother ers will die." I screamed on top of my lungs. I'm mad, no. I'm furious! Why are they judging me? Is it really that bad to have a kid?

"Mhy. Please, calm down. Your daughter is still sleeping." Emily tried to calm me down and fortunately and I did calm down a bit. I fell to the floor and next thing I know it, I'm already crying my eyes out. 

"Why are they being so judgemental? It's not my fault that I got pregnant! It's not like I had a choice! I won't even dare killing my own baby. Don't they have a heart? Emily? Why are they like this? I mean, I revealed myself to them and they already think I'm a . They don't know me at all!" I exclaimed and all Emily did was rub my back and hug m tightly. After a few minutes of my breakdown. Emily managed to bring me to my bed and make me rest. My mind was point blank. I don't know how they resorted to this. 

Who could that reliable source be? Someone from the states? I didn't even fight with anyone. It's impossible. I don't even try to fight with anyone! I'm no angel, because I admit that I'm a bit rebellious but I didn't sleep around and I never went to the club every night! I only go there when i'm stressed. This is making me go insane. 

I was still crying. I can't help but to cry. Mi Yong is now awake and I triedmy best to act normal around her but i think she's having this mother daughter connection with me. This is what I feared for. I knew at some point that they are going to drag my daughter here. 

Suddenly, my bedroom door flung open. My eyes widened at the sight of Jiyong panting really hard. "J-j-jiyong?" He immediately sat down beside me and looked at me with worried eyes. He touched my face and said, "Babe. I'm not even going to ask if you're ok or not. I just know that you're not." I looked him and I tried so hard to hold back my tears but unfortunately, I failed. 

"Aigoo, my baby is crying. Just let it all out. I'm here for you. Hmm?" He pulled me into a warm tight hug and I felt secured with his comfort. "Don't worry about anything baby. YG has done some damage control already. He's stopping all the articles and he's trying to get to the bottom of all these." I nodded and cried harder. 

"I just don't get it Jiyong. Why are they being so judgmental? Is it that bad to give birth to a blessing? They don't even know the whole reason behind this. I don't understand them at all. If they want to badly taint my name, can't they just not drag my daughter into this pit hole?" I said between sobs. Jiyong rocked me back and forth while rubbing my back. 

"Baby, it's not bad to have a kid. It's just that.. To them, image is important and they think that for you, a chaebol person shouldn't have that attitude. I know that they are all shallow and I'm used to it but you're not. So, I understand you baby. I know it's hard because Mi Yong is getting dragged into this. It hurts me too, you know? I know Siwon and Lee Sooman Sajangnim are also making a damage control so don't worry babe. We all got your back. Hmm? Don't cry anymore. I hate seeing you cry. Just be strong, for your daughter, your family and yourself, ok?" Jiyong's words are magical. It made me feel so secured and protected all of a sudden. 

He's right. I shouldn't worry about my image. It's mine anyways, not theirs. "You're right, Jiyongie. I'm sorry for crying on your expensive shirt. Don't worry, I'll give you one again." He chuckled and shook his head. "Aish, anything for you babe. Even if you stain every expensive shirt that I have, it won't matter. As long as I have you and Mi Yong. I'm good." I smiled at him and he looked at me with his mesmerizing eyes. He carressed my cheeks and wiped my tears away. "Smile now, ok? Just think of it this way, 'Haters gonna hate'. You can't do anything about it. I also have haters as well and I don't mind thrm bashing on me. Just don't mind them, since they have nothing better to do. Arasso?" I smiled and giggled. "Arasso. Thank you Jiyongie. I don't know what I'll resort to if you didn't come here and talk to me. Komawo. For always being there." He leaned in and kissed me. Well, I could say that our supposed to be peck on the lips became a make out session and when it was super heated, someone knocked on the door. It caused jiyong and I to immediately sit up straight and straighten our clothes. 

"Yeah? Come in.." I said while fixing my hair. "Mom? Dad?" My daughter peeked in the door. I smiled at her cuteness and told her to come in. She walked slowly to us while bowing her head down. "Mom.." She called in her softest voice. By hearing her voice, it seems like she's so fragile. 

"Mmm? What is it baby girl?" I asked her. She looked up at me and I was shocked to see her rying. "Omo!" Jiyong exclaimed. He hurriedly went over to Mi Yong and carried her to his lap. "What happened baby girl? Why are you crying?" I asked. She kept on sobbing and we couldn't make her stop. "Aigooo. Baby girl, tell mom and dad who made you cry." Her sobbing stopped as she rubbed her puffy red eyes and looked at me. "I.. I.. Heard mom screaming earlier.. I was so scared to go out my room until aunt Emily checked on me. What happened mom? Why were you screaming?" I sighed and went closer to her as I wiped her tears away. 

"Aigooo. I'm just frustrated baby girl. I'm just stressed out with work, that's all. Don't worry about mom, hmm? I'm alright." This is actually the first time I lied to my daughter. As much as I hated lying to her, I have no choice because she's already a big girl and chances are, she's either mature to understand everything or be confused. 

"Are you sure mom?" I nodded and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about me baby girl. I'm good." She smiled and hugged me and Jiyong. "Aigoo, our baby girl is so sweet." Jiyong commented. It made me giggle and nod in agreement. "I know right?" Jiyong kissed me on the cheeks and he did as well to my daughter. 

I felt lighter but I can't deny that I still feel a little bit bad about what's happening right now. I understand that there will be people who will not like me at all because first of all.. I'm dating their Jiyong oppa and second of all, I have a kid with Choi Siwon. I know that they can misunderstand things but how immature can they be? Oh well. I'll just enjoy this day to the fullest and be ready with all the that I'll be dealing with. 

All I can say is, haters are going to hate and I won't care anymore. I'm me, as I've said. Nobody can change that. If they don't like me, too bad. I'm not born to please people who are not pleased in the first place. I'm contented with what I have now: my family, my father's company, my daughter, my boyfriend and my friends. 

"Mom. Can we go out and have fun?" Mi Yong asked me. "Hmmm, where do you wanna go baby girl?" I asked her while sitting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter