Regrets

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: regrets ​

Jiyong's POV

I got inside my car and sped off to Park Industries, figured that she'd be there since office hours is still not over. Unless she went home already. Either way, I will just check again. What would I say when I see her? I want to hurt her for hurting my fiance, for hurting my baby, but I won't. I'm a guy and I should know better. I'll just talk to her, in a calm way? I doubt it. I arrived at Park Industries and asked the receptionist what floor is Min Hee working at. I was being impatient, because she just kept on staring at me. "Aish, miss. I'm in a rush so could you please tell me what floor is Gong Min Hee in?" Although I seem to be rude now, I don't care. I need to talk to her before she goes home. 

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry.. She's in the 13th floor.." I nodded and said my thanks and ran to the elevator. I impatiently waited for the elavator door to open while I can feel the staffs of Mi Hyun's company were looking at me. I ignored them and went inside the elevator when it opened. I pressed the 13th floor and kept my stare at the sign indicating what floor I'm in. Finally, I reached the 13th floor and I walked to the reception desk for the interns and asked if Min Hee went home and it turns out she's still here. I found her when I got inside their office and I recieved gasps and screams. I ignored them and stormed to Min Hee's cubicle as her jaw dropped to see me. 

"Shocked to see me, Ms. Gong?" I called her by her last name. I never call anyone by their last names unless I'm unfamiliar with them. She nervously looked down and played with the hem of her shirt. "I'll ask you a pretty simple question." Min Hee looked at me and looked away immediately, obviously scared. "W-w-what is it?" I smirked and slammed my hands on the table. "Did you, or did you not push my fiance to the floor?" She didn't answer, but I could see her lips trembling. If she's daring to cry, I'll look like a bad guy. "Don't you dare cry. You don't have the rights to cry! Now, tell me! Did you or did you not push my fiance?!" I exclaimed, making everyone including Min Hee to flinch. 

Maybe I looked scary but I feel like I'm about to explode soon. I have to teach her a lesson, she almost killed my baby and my fiance! She hurt her when my fiance didn't do anything! I regret everything! I regret having to lie to my fiance. This is all my fault, it's my fault that this triggered Mi Hyun's curiosity. If I just told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter