Pretending

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: pretending

Today, I was still at the hospital but will be discharged later. I was watching TV when the door opened. I was shocked because I didn't expect the boys to come. I didn't even know that they knew that I was at the hospital. I guess my parents or brother have told them. I was worried, I didn't know what to tell them.

"Mi hyun? Are you ok? What happened?" Seunghyun was the first one to ask. Something that I can't answer.

"Uhm, what are you guys doing here?" I avoided the question and I asked them a question instead. 

"Your brother had informed us today and he told us that we will be the ones to get you home when you get discharged." I was shocked, he still didn't talk to me. I know why he did that, I can't blame him for it.

"Ohh, I see. Sit down." I gestured them to sit down on the couch. 

Jiyong was looking at me, with hurt in his eyes, as well as Seunghyun.

Jiyong sat on the left side of my bed and Seunghyun sat on the right side of my bed.

"What happened to you?" He looked at my bruise on my arm and I immediately covered it with the blanket.

"Uhh, n-nothing." I stuttered, why? I don't know what to tell them.

"What do you mean nothing? It's a big bruise. What happened?" Seunghyun grabbed my hand and I winced because of the pain.

"Oh, sorry." He immediately said sorry and let go off my hand.

"I don't want to talk about it. Anyways, I missed you guys!" They sighed and Daesung was the first to speak.

"Noona, we missed you too. Especially these three guys." I raised my eyebrows and said, "Three? Who?"

"Seungri, Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong hyung." He pointed to them one by one and all of them scratched their heads.

I giggled, "Really? Well, I missed you guys too."

Seungri stood up and left the room without saying anything.

"What's up with him?" I asked, confused.

"He was just depressed that you were in the hospital noona. He's been like this since your brother called. He's just too attached from you." I smiled, I am attached with Seungri as well. We are cousins after all.

"Arasso, I'll talk to him when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter