Loose Ends

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: loose ends

Jiyong's POV

I just went to the ing bathroom and all I saw was Mi Hyun falling down. "Mi Hyun!!" I screamed my lungs out. I hurried my way to her and tried to see if she is conscious. "Babe, babe. Wake up. Please." I tried everything. Shaking her. Even slapping her face. No avail. I carried her and rushed outside. I didn't even bother asking for help because it will just probably cause a stir. It's a good thing that the parking lot was at the back of the building. I unlocked the door of my white Bentley and opened the passenger seat. 

I laid her down the chair and fastened her seat belt. I closed the door immediately and ran to the driver's seat. I started the engine and sped off.  When I glanced back at Mi Hyun, I saw blood dripping on her legs. I panicked more, "!" I drove faster and when I reached the parking lot, I didn't even bother fixing my parking and just hurried over to Mi Hyun's side and carried her to the emergency room. Everyone who I ran into got shocked, maybe because the G-Dragon is here carrying his fiance at the emergency room. Luckily, I found my uncle having rounds. He saw me and ran to me. "Jiyong!"

"Uncle! Please help Mi Hyun. Please." I begged him as the nurses carried her into the stretcher. "What happened to her?" He asked as we were running to a room. 

"I just saw her faint and when we got in the car, she started bleeding." I said, while trying to hold in the panic in my voice. "Arasso. Jiyong, you stay here and wait. Call her parents and our family. Everyone. I don't want you to be alone there. We'll do everything." I nodded and stayed at the waiting area across the room. It has been hours.. I don't even know what's going on anymore. Her parents are here, her family is here, mine too and most of YG family. "Jiyong.. She'll be fine. I'm sure of it. Mi Hyun isn't the type of girl to give up easily." Seunghyun hyung told me. I sighed and just shook my head. "I have a really bad feeling about this hyung." Seunghyun hyung sighed and patted my back. "Just try not to worry too much. I know she's going to be fine and your baby too." Then everyone agreed on hyung. I don't know how they are managing on staying positive but I'm going crazy. 

"It's been 4 hours! How come they are still not coming out?!" I exclaimed. I was beyond exhausted and furious. I just wanted to see Mi Hyun and to know that our baby is still holding on. Just then, the door opened in her room and it revealed my uncle. I stood up from my seat and ran to him. "Samcheon! How is she? How's our baby?" I asked abruptly. Uncle was making me worry because he's keeping a straight face on. 

"Uncle! Please.. Just tell me." I begged him. I can't do this. I can't take the suspense. He sighed and I felt someone squeezing my shoulders. I looked back and saw Youngbae and Seunghyn hyung. They smiled at me weakly and I just hung my head low. I then looked at my uncle when he started to talk. "Jiyong, there's not much good news.." I furrowed my eyebrows and said, "What do you mean? What happened to them? Tell me!" 

"Jiyong! Please calm down!" My dad yelled and I just shut my mouth and waited for my uncle's response. He looked at me with pity in his eyes and looked away. "Your fiance is having fetus problems, Jiyong. The baby's placenta is completely separated from Ji Hyun's uterus." I was shaken by what my uncle said. I may not have any idea what is going to happen but I have a bad feeling about this. "So.. W-w-what's going to happen now, sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter